Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:02 am

Again, if you want punctual shows, all I ask is to quit bitching. I assure you, your courtesy is a very small price to pay.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:04 am

The Machine wrote:
American Revolutionary wrote:
We provide the promos for you to use every week in a show.
I don't care about your promos
Literally, you personally could stop promoing and stop being active and I wouldn't care at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:07 am

The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
However, from now on brand writers will only be allowed three chances at late shows. Meaning, if a show is not sent to me completed by 11:59pm EST the day after the scheduled due date, both main writers will get a strike which will be publicly announced on this thread.
In other words, I don't want to hear any complaining or whining about a show that is late if it's before this time (which has been the case, almost without exception) - 11:59 PM EST AFTER the scheduled day of the show. All it does is further delay things. 

STOP BEING FOOLS, READ THE RULES!
So, since it was up 5 a.m. EST on Tuesday, we are entitled to complain and whine? Correct.
"Almost without exception"

It's happened once, yet I received a ton of whining, complaints and lame remarks about it before the aforementioned time frame. If this persists, I promise I will have Voltage at exactly 11:59 PM EST on Monday every week.

:y2j:
Sounds great for the site and I'm sure your roster will greatly enjoy it. Top tier environment over there. Looking forward to it.
As opposed to you, who failed as writer on multiple different occasions and at one point went AWOL as writer. I guess I should have learned from your example, huh?

:smugkobe:
At least I can admit when I fuck up, instead of hiding behind a grace period, which you didn't even manage to get your show in on, lmfao. You came here to stop bitching about your show having this grace period, where you should still expect bitching if you're never on time, and then you don't even get the show up in this grace period. Just feeling worrysome about your roster right now who are in panic and upset about their promoing hard work being shown for nothing, and they are acting pretty rightfully. Maybe hold you end up, and shit won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:09 am

Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
However, from now on brand writers will only be allowed three chances at late shows. Meaning, if a show is not sent to me completed by 11:59pm EST the day after the scheduled due date, both main writers will get a strike which will be publicly announced on this thread.
In other words, I don't want to hear any complaining or whining about a show that is late if it's before this time (which has been the case, almost without exception) - 11:59 PM EST AFTER the scheduled day of the show. All it does is further delay things. 

So, since it was up 5 a.m. EST on Tuesday, we are entitled to complain and whine? Correct.

It's happened once, yet I received a ton of whining, complaints and lame remarks about it before the aforementioned time frame. If this persists, I promise I will have Voltage at exactly 11:59 PM EST on Monday every week.

Sounds great for the site and I'm sure your roster will greatly enjoy it. Top tier environment over there. Looking forward to it.
As opposed to you, who failed as writer on multiple different occasions and at one point went AWOL as writer. I guess I should have learned from your example, huh?

At least I can admit when I fuck up, instead of hiding behind a grace period, which you didn't even manage to get your show in on, lmfao. You came here to stop bitching about your show having this grace period, where you should still expect bitching if you're never on time, and then you don't even get the show up in this grace period. Just feeling worrysome about your roster right now who are in panic and upset about their promoing hard work being shown for nothing, and they are acting pretty rightfully. Maybe hold you end up, and shit won't happen.
I'm not concerned about a vocal minority, just like I'm not concerned about some mediocre backup writer for Brian. Suck my cock.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:11 am

The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

I'm not concerned about a vocal minority, just like I'm not concerned about some mediocre backup writer for Brian. Suck my cock.
All my "mediocre", Match of the Week winning, back up matches have been in on time at least.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:15 am

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Tumblr_n47d7f7uFv1rt5pgzo1_400
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:15 am

Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

All my "mediocre", Match of the Week winning, back up matches have been in on time at least.
You say that like your matches were picked by some important, highly exclusive committee of people. Match of the Week, Show of the Week, etc, is just one person's opinion. Cool that you find validation in that, but it doesn't matter to me. Pretty pathetic that you go out on a limb to talk shit for no reason when I never said anything to you to begin with. Not to mention hypocritical that you talk about "top tier environments" when you're arguing right now and creating tension in EAW because of matters that do not even concern you.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:16 am

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 71287597
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:19 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
I don't see how defending myself constitutes "being a dictator." I'm not going to sit out here and have a fucking filter just because I'm a writer. I mean, when it comes to writing, I often make decisions I don't personally agree with precisely because I'm *not* a dictator and take into account the opinions of others, but that side is overlooked because people are unnecessarily fixated on issues that aren't really important, in the process exacerbating them and creating a problem that doesn't have to be there. It's whatever, though.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:20 am

The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

You say that like your matches were picked by some important, highly exclusive committee of people. Match of the Week, Show of the Week, etc, is just one person's opinion. Cool that you find validation in that, but it doesn't matter to me. Pretty pathetic that you go out on a limb to talk shit for no reason when I never said anything to you to begin with. Not to mention hypocritical that you talk about "top tier environments" when you're arguing right now and creating tension in EAW because of matters that do not even concern you.
If it's just one person's opinion that my matches are good, your opinion that they're mediocre is equally open to the interpreter and meaning of nothing. I'm only here because you're giving me quite the response I'm looking for and for the fact that your roster is reaching out to me and other's about why their show isn't on time and having growing concerns about their well being. I may be here arguing and creating tension, but for those who will be in PC and worry, I can speak for them all. I wouldn't even have an issue with this if it wasn't for the fact that you came here seeking refugee and and an excuse to the "bitchers", but it doesn't even apply because your show was past your grace period you want to seek such sanctuary in.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:26 am

Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

If it's just one person's opinion that my matches are good, your opinion that they're mediocre is equally open to the interpreter and meaning of nothing. I'm only here because you're giving me quite the response I'm looking for and for the fact that your roster is reaching out to me and other's about why their show isn't on time and having growing concerns about their well being. I may be here arguing and creating tension, but for those who will be in PC and worry, I can speak for them all. I wouldn't even have an issue with this if it wasn't for the fact that you came here seeking refugee and and an excuse to the "bitchers", but it doesn't even apply because your show was past your grace period you want to seek such sanctuary in.
In other words, you've proved my point. You put as much stock into the opinion of one person as you want to, whether it's mine or anyone else. If you're only here because you wanted to provoke a response out of me and nothing else, that tells us a lot about your character as a human being. If all you're here to do is incite an argument and be divisive when you're not actually helping anything, you'd be better off shutting the fuck up and minding your own business. The members whose opinions matter, they know getting second-hand information from an uninformed presumptuous jackass isn't the answer, and so they go to me. Plenty have, and I've answered them to the best of my ability. They're satisfied. Voltage is mostly good apples. It's just the few rotten ones that you described trying to ruin it for everybody else. Like you, they won't succeed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:27 am

The Machine wrote:
Jacob Senn wrote:
I don't see how defending myself constitutes "being a dictator." I'm not going to sit out here and have a fucking filter just because I'm a writer. I mean, when it comes to writing, I often make decisions I don't personally agree with precisely because I'm *not* a dictator and take into account the opinions of others, but that side is overlooked because people are unnecessarily fixated on issues that aren't really important, in the process exacerbating them and creating a problem that doesn't have to be there. It's whatever, though.
:money: This is stupid, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You may make decisions you don't personally agree with, but you literally said in the chat yesterday that if you got Voltage back, you would start "being a dictator" on Voltage and start punishing people that said something to you that day. It's all in good fun and your hostility is starting to show... Now do me a favor and get the hate OUT OUT OUT pls. No need for this.  :camby: :camby: :camby:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:28 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Jacob Senn wrote:
:money: This is stupid, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You may make decisions you don't personally agree with, but you literally said in the chat yesterday that if you got Voltage back, you would start "being a dictator" on Voltage and start punishing people that said something to you that day. It's all in good fun and your hostility is starting to show... Now do me a favor and get the hate OUT OUT OUT pls. No need for this.  :camby: :camby: :camby:
I was being facetious yesterday. Nonetheless, trolling me and trying to provoke a response isn't the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:33 am

The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

In other words, you've proved my point. You put as much stock into the opinion of one person as you want to, whether it's mine or anyone else. If you're only here because you wanted to provoke a response out of me and nothing else, that tells us a lot about your character as a human being. If all you're here to do is incite an argument and be divisive when you're not actually helping anything, you'd be better off shutting the fuck up and minding your own business. The members whose opinions matter, they know getting second-hand information from an uninformed presumptuous jackass isn't the answer, and so they go to me. Plenty have, and I've answered them to the best of my ability. They're satisfied. Voltage is mostly good apples. It's just the few rotten ones that you described trying to ruin it for everybody else. Like you, they won't succeed.
I did want to incite a response of you, because for the sake of your roster and other writers here, shit should be on time. A standard should be held and every time you've responded, you've dug yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Your main argument is people shouldn't bitch to you and just take what is given. You act like it's you vs. the world, when it's just the Elitists wanting their show on time. When I failed as a writer, I took the shit given to me and dealt with it, and whenever someone eventually dislikes a match now that is written, I can listen to their complaints and just deal with it without having to come to a dead forum and find an excuse. You literally promote yourself weaker and weaker as a writer every time you post on here. Any forum post of yours, should be an apology if anything. "Sorry that Voltage was on Tuesday, won't happen again, I'll make sure of it." Then again, maybe one shouldn't make promises they can't deliver.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:47 am

Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

I did want to incite a response of you, because for the sake of your roster and other writers here, shit should be on time. A standard should be held and every time you've responded, you've dug yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Your main argument is people shouldn't bitch to you and just take what is given. You act like it's you vs. the world, when it's just the Elitists wanting their show on time. When I failed as a writer, I took the shit given to me and dealt with it, and whenever someone eventually dislikes a match now that is written, I can listen to their complaints and just deal with it without having to come to a dead forum and find an excuse. You literally promote yourself weaker and weaker as a writer every time you post on here. Any forum post of yours, should be an apology if anything. "Sorry that Voltage was on Tuesday, won't happen again, I'll make sure of it." Then again, maybe one shouldn't make promises they can't deliver.
Like I said, this is the extremely vocal minority. In fact, I have received an outpouring of support from people in private chat, offers to assist me, consideration, and understanding. You are not affording me those same social graces. You'd rather throw me into the fire, spread divisive rhetoric that does nothing to benefit EAW or Voltage, and decrease morale further. You saw a canoe that had a couple of people fall out of it and into the water, and you created this silly fantastical narrative where it was a sinking ship. It's simply not true. It has no basis in reality. You cannot twist a narrative just to fit your strongly biased version of events. Life doesn't work that way, pal. Furthermore, there is no "hiding behind a grace period." Before the introduction of the grace period, some people were posting shows on Wednesday. Questions were asked, but hardly anyone was hammered or criticized for it in that time. That's why it's so alarming and unjust for someone to complain about a show that is a day late, because if the past is any indication, it could be FAR, FAR worse. Yet you want to harp on minor issues and cry foul because of a few members, likely far fewer than those who have actually come to me and been satisfied with my response, that have complained to you? You are literally too dumb to engage in discourse with. There exists no scenario between us in which this conversation would become productive because you refuse to allow there to be. I give completely valid explanations as thoroughly as I possibly can, and after everything, you remain a crybaby bitch for reasons that are beyond my understanding. You're right. I am digging a deeper hole, but that grave isn't for me. That grave's for you, son.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 8:01 am

The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Ryder wrote:
The Machine wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

I thought it was only Senn's rule to not care about minorities.   :booker:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy   LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LATE SHOWS: Three Strike Policy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3