Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 6:38 pm

Sounds like AJ and Nakamura are going straight to the main roster. As for Gallows and Anderson, they may get the NXT treatment and help out the tag division there. At least, that's what I've been hearing recently.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 7:00 pm

OH YEAH 2 of the best today and a great team who will make my favorite NXT guy even better? What's there to dislike?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 7:06 pm

Daniel Bryan vs Shinsuke Nakamura.

Looks like NJPW are having Nakamura job until he leaves the company and Kenny Omega is the perfect choice for Leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 7:38 pm

http://www.wwe.com/inside/are-aj-styles-shinsuke-nakamura-karl-anderson-doc-gallows-coming-to-wwe-28508549?sf18250852=1

It's happening pals.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 7:42 pm

Alright Everyone time for us to do the Bullet Club/Kliq sign
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 8:14 pm

I dunno. I don't think that the WWE would handle them properly. Gallows and Anderson are pretty hard to screw up. Stiff working tag team, not much to screw up there. I worry that Styles will get the Sting treatment if he goes to the main roster, and just get buried because he held out for so long.

Nakamura, he the one I dread. I dread what the WWE will stick him into gimmick-wise. My guess: Japanese Fandango. It'll be awful. We'll wish he had stayed in Japan. He'll wish he had stayed in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 10:16 pm

Well the rumors are going round that Nakamura and AJ Styles are being signed to a major main roster deals. Coinciding with the WWE Network being launched in Japan and all of that so hopefully Triple H will stick to his guns and not screw anything up.

Gallows and Anderson will probably remain as an NXT Tag Team (with Balor Club being a thing and all). What I see is interesting now is also the fact that Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale and Rocky Romero are reportedly in negotiations with the WWE too.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 10:46 pm

This is the best news ever.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 11:12 pm

Wait isn't Tama Tonga related to Haku in someway
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 11:14 pm

Zach Genesis wrote:
Well the rumors are going round that Nakamura and AJ Styles are being signed to a major main roster deals. Coinciding with the WWE Network being launched in Japan and all of that so hopefully Triple H will stick to his guns and not screw anything up.

Gallows and Anderson will probably remain as an NXT Tag Team (with Balor Club being a thing and all). What I see is interesting now is also the fact that Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale and Rocky Romero are reportedly in negotiations with the WWE too.
Okay yes to Rocky,Tonga because I like their work as wrestlers. But hell no to Fale
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 11:22 pm

Carson Ramsay wrote:
AJ STYLES OMG GREATEST OF ALL TIME OMG BEST TNA IS NOTHING WITHOUT AJ I'VE WATCHED ALLEN SINCE DAY ONE YEAH I CALL AJ STYLES ALLEN WHICH IS HIS REAL NAME COS IM HIS GREATEST FAN FROM DAY ONE AJ IS THE KING EVERYONE IN WWE CAN SUCK IT
* 2nd greatest fan
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 11:24 pm

SK wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:
AJ STYLES OMG GREATEST OF ALL TIME OMG BEST TNA IS NOTHING WITHOUT AJ I'VE WATCHED ALLEN SINCE DAY ONE YEAH I CALL AJ STYLES ALLEN WHICH IS HIS REAL NAME COS IM HIS GREATEST FAN FROM DAY ONE AJ IS THE KING EVERYONE IN WWE CAN SUCK IT
* 2nd greatest fan
That's right good old Jushin  Liger is the best in the world and as has been for 30 years

:cena: :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 12:11 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
SK wrote:
Carson Ramsay wrote:
* 2nd greatest fan
That's right good old Jushin  Liger is the best in the world and as has been for 30 years

:cena: :bolieve:
What? I was talking about him being AJ Styles 2nd biggest fan since I'm not first...
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 1:53 am

Azumi Goto wrote:
Wait isn't Tama Tonga related to Haku in someway

Tama is his son...

scary.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 7:21 am

[REDACTED] wrote:
Nakamura, he the one I dread. I dread what the WWE will stick him into gimmick-wise. My guess: Japanese Fandango. It'll be awful. We'll wish he had stayed in Japan. He'll wish he had stayed in Japan.

I can easily imagine that happening for some reason
Back to top Go down
Kraven_Chaos_King

Kraven_Chaos_King

Hailing From : Memphis, TN

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 12:57 pm

WWE will do AJ Styles and Nakamura right
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 1:27 pm

It sort of easy to book them. 

Nakamura should just be who he is and AJ Styles is one of those who don't have a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Kraven_Chaos_King

Kraven_Chaos_King

Hailing From : Memphis, TN

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 2:44 pm

I think AJ gimmick should be unique....as in he is the most successful and most talented indy star to ever grace WWE...and he is 40.  So he should carry that veteran well traveled indy swag
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 3:03 pm

Kraven_Chaos_King wrote:
I think AJ gimmick should be unique....as in he is the most successful and most talented indy star to ever grace WWE...and he is 40.  So he should carry that veteran well traveled indy swag
Yeah pretty much. But if AJ has to feud with anyone it has to be Cena. Think AJ can either be a tweener or heel and can talk about how Cena never felt the hardship of working in the Indies.
Back to top Go down
Tylanth

Tylanth

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 3:19 pm

I've wanted AJ Styles to go to WWE for a very long time so that he could have a great career there. If they don't let him stay as AJ Styles, it would suck, simply because of the fact of how well he is known under that name. I'm a huge Styles fan and have been since I saw him in the early days of ROH and TNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 3:25 pm

Kraven_Chaos_King wrote:
A certain Daniel Bryan disagrees there pal.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 7:00 pm

yall saw how I snatched up the nakamura picbase right before the news leaked, that's all seeing and all knowing nastradamus predicting the future :]

:rejoice::bowdown::blessed:
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 8:34 pm

This is what I fear ...

Hilarious.  But I don't feel like it's that far from what WWE Creative would do.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 9:43 pm

[REDACTED] wrote:
This is what I fear ...

Hilarious.  But I don't feel like it's that far from what WWE Creative would do.

Well, look at KENTA they changed his name because people didn't know him. The only people who I think know Nakamura are the Non-Japanese NJPW fans or the people who have watch his matches on ROH shows or else where.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 10:58 pm

I think I'm still agree with the name change anyway.... if we look at Kenta-kun, the name Hideo Itami actually have a good meaning so yeah, why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE   BalorClub - AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, and Nakamura all headed to WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next