Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 1:57 am

Yes indeed, the Ace of EAW has agreed to do an interview! He has promised to pull no punches and hopefully neither will you guys as you offer up some thought provoking questions! Nothing is off limits here so ask whatever you please . :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 2:01 am

What is your ultimate goal to accomplish before you retire?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 2:37 am

What do YOU think that sets you apart from other people on the roster? Not just yours, all three brands. 

Also who do you want to succeed and who do you not want to succeed here?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 3:18 am

Who is your biggest inspiration e-fed wise?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 8:47 am

Who do you hate most in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 10:59 am

What's been holding you back from becoming World Champion or Main Eventing Pain for Pride yet?
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 11:09 am

is yo dick big enough to rock a turban?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 11:16 am

Of all the world title matches you've had, which do you think you were closest to winning?

If things don't go according to plan at Reasonable Doubt, where do you see yourself next?

After everything that's transpired, do you think your character is still glad he helped Zack Crash gain control over EAW?

Which world championship would you most like to win and why?

As someone who is finally getting the opportunity to solidify himself as a main eventer, what advice would you give the younger guys that are looking to reach that same spot?

Last edited by MTM on February 16th 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 11:46 am

Who's your favorite vixen so far? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 11:52 am

Damn this interview will kill ratings for sure
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 12:11 pm

Do you wish you were apart of Team Starr?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 12:41 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
I'm the most marketable elitist in EAW today, so I reckon you're incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 12:48 pm

Why do you have such a low rep? I think your cool
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 1:26 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Why do you have such a low rep? I think your cool
:cena:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 1:33 pm

What did you do during the time you were fired last year?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 2:18 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
I'm the most marketable elitist in EAW today, so I reckon you're incorrect.
I am not incorrect, I am Aren
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 4:35 pm

What elitists would you like to face that you haven't yet?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 4:46 pm

What is the reason for your persistent chip on your shoulder towards certain individuals in EAW.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyFebruary 16th 2015, 5:18 pm

Who gave you the best pep talk?
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:16 am

Due to push backs this interview didn't get to happen back in February but now after much discussion, me and AA both decided to revisit this topic. Feel free to send in your questions to the former Pain For Pride headliner!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:17 am

Thoughts on DCW?
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyJune 30th 2015, 1:04 am

If you have the opportunity to lead a stable, who would the members be?

How does being in the main event of PFP was? Overwhelming?

Why was there a Saudi Arabia flag in your entrance during PFP instead of say Pakistan or Canada?
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson EmptyJune 30th 2015, 1:07 am

Who has been your favorite extremist/elitist to promo against so far? What is your favorite promo war that you've engaged in?

Aside from Tyler Parker, who do you want to beat more than anyone in EAW?

Would you be completely content and satisfied if you won just a single World Title? How important is it to you to have multiple World Championship reigns, if at all?

Out of current EAW roster members, assuming anyone male or female were available, who would you pick to tag team with you if you had the chance?

How did you enjoy promoing against Mr. DEDEDE? Was he better or worse than what you expected? Do you consider defeating him one of your biggest EAW accomplishments?

Would you be okay with facing me again?

Top 5 people you dislike in EAW, and why?

Aside from yourself, objectively, who do you believe the current bests in EAW are?

Aside from your match with Tyler Parker, how did you feel about Pain for Pride's winners and losers? What OTHER results would you have changed?

What is the most bothersome thing about the current state of EAW in your mind?

Excluding Logic, who is your favorite artist to listen to?

What is your favorite "pump-up" song to listen to? By which I mean any song that excites you and puts you in a spirited, passionate, competitive mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson   Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Center Exclusive Interview: Alex Anderson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1