Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jason Hawk  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jason Hawk  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Jason Hawk  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Jason Hawk  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Jason Hawk  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Jason Hawk  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Jason Hawk  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Jason Hawk  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Jason Hawk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason Hawk  Empty
PostSubject: Jason Hawk    Jason Hawk  EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:43 pm

Jason Hawk

KAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Stats

February 6th. 1990
San Diego, California
5 foot 10 inches
195 pounds

Jason Hawk  Rs_500x281-131112140445-rs_500x281-131111125718-tumblr_mry6laXNw71s7yshbo1_500

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Nicknames

The Key to Extraordinary
Jason is fully aware of and has never claimed to be the best wrestler in the world. But Jason has always prouded himself on being different than everyone else. Jason has always tried do the impossible and not just go on with a task as any other man. The first signs of this was when Jason build the ladder catapult that ended with catapulting a little ladder in the face of Nick Ridicule.

The Master of the Impossible
Jason's unbelievable moves and the countless times he has fooled oppoments and fans alike earned him this nickname. The nickname mainly refers to the Wind of Changes which was believed to be impossible to do. Jason mastered it and earned the nickname. The nickname also describes how Jason, who is not exactly known for the being the smartest guy in world, time after time has ”mindfucked the world” as he himself calls it. The famous farewell storyline springs to mind.

The Flame of the Free
Jason has always believed in being yourself. To many times has he seen people change to something they are not to reach their goals. Jason believes that if you stay true to yourself you can accomplish everything you want. Jason claims to represent anyone who dares to stay true to themselves and not bow down to the pressure brought onto them by society.

The Apex Army General
Self-proclaimed general of the Apex Army. Jason co-founded the Apex Army and therefor is also in command.

His Flying Majesty
Not so much a nickname, more of a fact in Jason's mind. This is the only nickname Jason has come up with himself. Though many believe this to be true. Jason has often claimed that he is not the strongest wrestler, nor the smartest or best techincal. But Jason has always stated that he is the fastest and most agile. Jason is in fact incredibly and may very well be the best high-flyer in the world.

The Best High-Flyer in the World
The name says it all Wink

Fighting Style

High-Flyer
As the best high-flyer in the world Jason, of course, relies on his agility, speed, creativity and his extraordinary ability to do the unthinkable. What Jason makes up for in the high-flying area of the game he lacks in strenght and brute force. You will never see Jason over-power an opponent and just toss him around the ring like a rag-doll. Though you will see the opponent just stand and stare in mix between pure amazement and confusion as he cannot just keep up with Jason.

Entertainer
Jason will always entertain the fans. Jason will take the biggest risk just to entertain. If Jason stands on the top of a steel cage, having the choice between winning a world title by just getting down to the floor ringside or leaping off the cage and onto and opponent in the ring, Jason will always leap off the cage and taking out his opponent. During matches Jason will pander to the crowd and just have fun in the ring. In his own mind, Jason doesn't fight, he entertains

Smart
Jason has always had a habit with getting on peoples nerves. Jason has then learned to use this to his advantage. This is especially effective against the bigger, slower guys. When the high-flying alone won't do the job Jason turns to this tactic to get the victory. Jason will do every dirty trick in the book while using this tactic. Some call it cheaitng. Jason calls it out-smarting his opponent.

Personal Traits

Billionaire
After four years on the top of the wrestling world, a half year a part of Crude Ambiguity, two years as a hollywood hotshot and now with an Immortal contract, Jason has finally reached the final zero to bring him into the billionaires club and a few years as a member of the Golden Triangle. And he is not afraid to show it off, having already bought a mansion in San Diego and now also a private jet.

Ego
Jason has been told that he has the biggest ego in the business. And Jason has never denied it. It doesn't mean that he looks down on others, it just means that he thinks very highly of himself. Though Jason comes off as rude to everyone who is not a good friend of his. But when you do become a friend he is of the sweetest men you will ever meet.

Playboy
Jason was dating world famous guitarist Katrina Costick. When they broke up Jason was heartbroken. Jason has never fully healed from this heartbreak, while Katrina has moved on and has become married. Jason refuses to give up hope on Kat and fully believes that they one day will get back together. Meanwhile he uses charm and good looks to have his way with every girl he deems attractive enough for him.

ADHD
Jason has had ADHD his entire life. It has had a major impact on Jason's life It is the reason that Jason can never keep his attention at one place at the time. It is why he constantly keeps talking and often says things that make people mad at him. And usually he talks about himself. Jason has also found a way to make his ADHD help him in the ring. Jason usually never takes his medication for his ADHD.

Alter Ego
(This idea is still under construction)

Speciality Match
Jason Hawk  HawksNest
Jason Hawk  Snest

Taunts

The Suicide
When the fans see Jason form his hand into a gun and then aim it at his temple, they know something big is coming up. Jason will then pull the trigger and perform his big move and he will do it all with a smile.

The Bow
Often done after a big move Jason will come straight back up to his feet and throw his arms to the side to get a reaction. Like actors bow after a play Jason will throw his arms to the side after a big move.

The Thumbs Up
Jason will applaud his opponent with giving him the thumbs up if he does something good. Though Jason will also do this if the opponent fails miserably to let him know that it is OK and he must just keep on trying.

The Green Arrow
Jason fires an air arrow at his opponent with his air bow. This is another one to let the crowd know that something big is coming up.

The Shush
Even though Jason usually gets cheered it happens on several occasions that he will be booed. But Jason has an answer for that. After a big move he will calmly shush all the booing away.

The Sturridge
Jason Hawk  Daniel-Sturridge-dance

Alignment

Jason’s outgoing and happy personality make him a very likeable guy, just like his high-flying acrobatics and love for the spotlight make him fan-favorite. But on the other side his massive ego, combined with his inability to shut up often make him unpopular among his peers, while his desire to cheat and take short-cuts in the ring often make him rather unpopular among the fans.

Picture Base

Ryan Gosling
Jason Hawk  Ryan-Gosling-2013

Biography

Jason Hawk was born in Sacremento, California. Jason’s parents split up while Jason was still very young and it was his father who got the custody of the children. To this day Jason has still never met his mother. Jason has an older sister named Julia Hawk and a twin brother named Jamie Hawk. The Hawk children’s father is a sailor and was therefore a lot away during Jason’s childhood which led to Julia having to take care of her younger brothers for the most part. Jason was next door neighbours to the famous O’Day wrestling family. So he has many fond childhood memories with the O’Day children. 
Jason began his wrestling career in New-Age Wrestling. He soon showed great potential as he every week edged closer and closer to a shot at the NAW Lightweight championship. Jason finally got his chance at Summer Extravaganza but the company went bankrupt before the event. Jason then moved on NLWF where he quickly won titles in their development feds, CWF and ASWA. 
2010 became known as the year of the Hawk as Jason  all three of the fed’s world titles two times. But his rise came to an end when he and former bestfriend Nick Ridicule were kidnapped and forced to compete in the Thailand Tournament of Death. During their time in Thailand, Jason was offered a prestigious place in the Asian drug cartel the Golden Triangle. Jason returned to NLWF as a shadow of his former self and went on a almost six months long losing streak. Winning on a few occasional matches every now and then. But Jason ended his NLWF career on a high when he in January of 2011 started one last feud with Nick Ridicule. The feud ended in March of 2011 when the two main evented the last ever NLWF show War Games III where Jason won the NLWF title a final time, afterwards he declared himself as the winner of NLWF.
Jason joined Chuck Matthews, Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald in their new company, the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Jason debuted in a title match against the Full Throttle champion James Shark and Death-Angel. He won the match and went on to defend his title five times which for almost two years was the strongest title reign in IWF. Jason never won the IWF World Title. Jason left the company in June 2012 just to return a month later as General Manager. Jason then again left the company a few months later to work full time with the Golden Triangle. Jason hasn’t wrestled since.

Career Accomplishments

1x CWF Tag Team Champion w/ Dave Zombie.
1x ASWA Champion
1x NLWF Junior Champion
1x NLWF North American Champion
2x NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champion w/ The Notorious K.I.D as Genocide and w/ Nick Ridicule as Crude Ambiguity
3x NLWF Champion
2x NLWF World Heavyweight Champion
3x NLWF Undisputed Champion
2x NLWF Triple Crown Champion
1x IWF Full Throttle Champion
2x IWF Tag Team Champion w/ Shadow Demon as The Wicked Ones and w/ Chuck Matthews as Apex
3x Mind fucked the world
Winner of NLWF

Signature Moves

Over The Moon-sault
A backhandspring followed by a moonsault, all in one slick motion.

Mirror Match
Jason performs his opponents finishing move.

The Sky's Guillotine
As the opponent is hanging on the second rope. Jason runs towards him, then steps on his back before frontflipping over the top-rope and then connection a leg-drop to the back of the opponent's head.

Finishers

Hawk's Wings
Jason Hawk  Spinningimpaler

The Perfect Soar
Double Shooting Star Press

Entrance

Theme Song
Who Will Save You Now? - Les Friction

Tell the world I’ll survive
Tell the world I’m alive

The lights dim down to a darkgreen color as the slow intro begins to play and smoke fills the entrance stage.

I want you to know
All is blacked out but continues to grow
I need you to see
Nothing can change unless you believe
I won’t let it go
I’ll stick to the plan
Now we’re deep in the throws

I won’t let it go
I’ll fight til the end
And then you will know

Jason Hawk rises up through the smoke. He wears a green jacket with white wings on its back and a green hood covers his face. The fans cheer but Jason places a finger before his mouth and calmly shushes the crowd. The crowd dies down and as Jason walks down the ramp. He makes it to the ring and stops.

Who will save you now
Who will save you now

Alone with this vision
Alone with this sound
Alone in my dreams
I carry around

I will not take from you and you will not owe
I will protect you from the fire below
It’s not in my mind
It’s here at my side
Go tell the world that I am alive

Jason slowly raises his arms as the music picks up speed. At the same time the darkgreen color gets brighter. The fans just get louder as his arms are raised higher. When his arms are raised up to his chest, he spreads them to the side and a familiar smirk is revealed from under the hood.

Alone with this vision
Alone and blind
Go tell the world i’m still alive
Who will save you now
Who will save you now
Who will save you now
Who will save you now
Tell the world I’m alive

Jason then throws of the hood. He takes around the ring high-fiving fans at ringside. Jason then climbs the apron and jumps to the nearest turnbuckle. He yells something at the crowd then shapes his fist into a gun and aims it at his temple. He pulls the trigger and backflips into the ring. He lands on his feet. As he lands he throws his arms to the side again and green pyro shoot from out of the turnbuckles.

I will not take from you and you will not owe
I will protect you from the fire below
Alone with this vision
Alone and blind
Go tell the world I’m alive

Last edited by Jason Hawk on June 29th 2014, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Jason Hawk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Hawk    Jason Hawk  EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:48 pm

Best sign up on the site  :whew: 
Welcome to EAW!
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Jason Hawk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Hawk    Jason Hawk  EmptyJune 29th 2014, 11:54 pm

Welcome To EAW
Back to top Go down

Jason Hawk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Hawk    Jason Hawk  EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:00 am

:anchor: 
Back to top Go down

Jason Hawk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Hawk    Jason Hawk  EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:01 am

Jason Hawk  Daniel-Sturridge-dance

:bowdown: