Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

2015 EAW Awards Show card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:35 am

Lucian Black wrote:
lol if it was me complaining about the awards show I'd probably be fired by now and everyone would be quoting this post talking about how much of a bitch I am.

You're fired, GTFO now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:35 am

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M54eb2c1c70f36e29d10d5a30b170fdf2o0%26pid%3D15
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:39 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
lol if it was me complaining about the awards show I'd probably be fired by now and everyone would be quoting this post talking about how much of a bitch I am.
Complaining about people complaining makes you a down syndrome patient bitch
I wasn't complaining though. I was simply stating facts.

GC overall I like you, but you honestly need to just stop it. People in EAW aren't five year olds, we are aware of what is low key complaints and passive aggressiveness, it also makes it clearer when that person has a habit of doing such. You're always doing these things, and it's annoyed many who are both vocal and non vocal, and now that you're pretending that everyone else is stupid like you've been doing lately is just going to diminish your reputation.  Also, you can't honestly in your mind believe that you and Impact should be held to the same standard of what it takes to be fired, not that I'm saying you would be fired for this. More people would probably jump you than they do Impact, but that'd be because you made yourself an alienated figure here at times.

I really think you continuously find small ways to shot yourself in the foot, and it's such a shame because you've actually put a lot of effort into this over the years, you're a main eventer now, and you outta be a success story. Like think about it, you're the type of guy who people would root for like they use to for Robbie, Dub and Diamond Cage before they were world champions, but you just do these things all the time that make you not very admired by both your peers and I assume EAW staff from what I can expect. I just don't want to see you become the next AA type figure around here.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:56 am

Y2Impact wrote:
King Lannister wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Strongly disagree with about half of the awards. Ken as POTY? How many promos per year do you have to make to be considered a legitimate candidate? 30? Don't dispute the quality, but that raises some eyebrows. Give it to Tiberius or someone who has been consistent most or all of the year. Xavier as EOTY? LOL. That has to be the only time in history where someone who decisively defeated two other World Champions in an FPV match to determine the "champion of champions" ended up losing the EOTY award. Demon as COTY? LOL. Remind me who he faced or what memorable match he's been in all year? Did he not lose to HBG and I on Showdown five months ago in a tag team match? No match he's been in all year except for *maybe* PFP has been memorable, be real. I defeated the then-AWC, Devan Dubian, on Voltage shortly after he won his title, and I'd go out on a limb and say that victory was of greater significance than anything Demon has achieved in his entire current run. Pays to have a bunch of ignorant Down syndrome patients as friends on Skype, eh? At least Mr. DEDEDE won his rightful Writer of the Year award. Objectively, half of this is a fucking joke. Let's not kid ourselves.

Let's see. You didn't return until April, so if we're going to base this off of the Quantity argument, people taking breaks argument, you shouldn't have been in the running either. Just saying.

But let's be real here. EAW promoing has never been better quality wise. There were legitimate candidates across the board. Nobody should be disputing any of the candidates in that particular award. Brian deserved it. Dub deserved it. Tyler deserved it. Robbie deserved it (My vote). You even deserved it. As did the other candidates. You can disagree, fine. I disagreed with me winning too, FYI. But to see it as something that's impossible to realize, sorry. You're reaching.

So how about we stop getting our panties in a bunch, stop nickeling and diming, as well as picking people apart for no reason. People take too much account into these awards. They're nothing but a bitch fest. And it seems to me, it's the same people disputing it year after year. Coincidence, perhaps. But again... PERHAPS NOT. Norman Hellion remembers, at least.

The awards are meant to show appreciation to the community in specific categories. Nothing more, nothing less. Disagreements are expected, but there is nothing "laughable" about those who won. SO tell me what's ACTUALLY more "laughable"... Xavier winning EOTY (In your eyes) or you not seeing the validity of the winners being deserving all because your favorites/self didn't win?
I said multiple times in advance that I fundamentally disagree with people who haven't been around the whole year being eligible for POTY, the same thing should be said for EOTY, and so on. If I weren't a candidate, I wouldn't mind, but let's consider the facts: I've been here since April and in that time I've probably promoed more than a lot of the guys who have been around the whole year. Very slippery slope argument. I don't think anybody reasonable here would dispute my "quality," but then we arrive at my next point: that I wasn't even arguing in favor of myself or my eligibility, but advocating a guy like Jay (Tiberius), Robbie, Tyler, etc, people who have been around the whole year. Personally, I voted for Tyler, but I acknowledge the qualifications of the other candidates even though a vast majority of the people here obviously don't read their promos consistently as evidenced by the voters' lack of acknowledgement for a person's consistency. If you're nominated for this award, your quality shouldn't be in question, period. That's never been a factor here. But in my mind, though as I said in my initial post your ability nor anyone else up for the award's was ever in question, you can't not promo for an FPV match(es?) and be rightly considered for that award.

I stated pretty clearly why I thought some of the winners were undeserving or that there were clear flaws with the award process. Tyler beat Xavier and Starr in head-to-head competition in a "Champion of Champions match." With all else being equal, there's not really a logical, well-reasoned argument against his right to be EOTY. We can go straight to the horse's mouth, DDD will tell you he's just as baffled by Tyler not being EOTY as I am. Unless we're pretending all votes are created equally and everyone had an equally firm grasp of what happened this year in EAW as DDD, that can't be denied. You're also assuming the award winners and the award process is totally infallible with this post, which probably couldn't be any further from the case. Criticism is refreshing and needed. There are more flaws/drawbacks a large portion of the winners had than candidates who weren't properly recognized, which is my primary gripe. The winners have more flaws on their resume than some of the losers, which is the source of the problem. Am I diminishing or marginalizing their achievements by denouncing the awards? Possibly, but not intentionally. That's just collateral damage.

There's never going to be an award show without (often righteous) criticism, I don't think it's indicative of any negative pattern that I speak out on it and express my thoughts. I just happen to be openly critical in hopes people will understand the error in their stances. If that's interpreted as whining, so be it, but I've said nothing that a lot of credible people aren't already thinking, and I'd like to think I speak on their behalf. It is what it is.

No one is disputing the bolded. Disagreements are going to happen, as they should. With that said, I think we can all be adults about this conversation at hand instead of having this negative connotation on the award process all because certain individuals did not win awards. I'm not about to crucify you for having an affiliation and fandom towards Tyler, we all have our biases, either we admit it or not. Now, while you go ahead and make bold claims towards Xavier and his "Skype group" - just remember that this isn't Clan Wars.

As for the whole promoer needing to be here for the entire year, I only agree to an extent. Because you want to bring up slippery slopes, how about we talk about this idea of "Quantity takes all" you're indirectly preaching. I can't talk about my quality or consistency outright, as that needs to be looked at objectively. But I will say, like with all awards, everyone fills out their own criteria to decide who wins what awards. To you, consistency is the key. That is a strong basis to hold an opinion off of. However, you need to be cognizant of the idea that others have different priorities and criteria to base their votes off of. This isn't rocket science. You're too smart to limit yourself to a narrow-sighted point of view like that. Consistency and substance are usually the two broadened views when it comes to these awards. But that doesn't make them the law. So that's why I don't like this idea you're spieling that it's "laugable" that some individuals won respective awards. Differing agendas doesn't make the other side of the argument less deserving, regardless how strong your conviction is.

AND while we're at it, let's talk about your justification of ONLY Tyler being deserving of EOTY. All votes, in retrospect, are indeed created equal. Because at the end of the day, if they weren't meant to be, either DDD himself or like EAW until this year, awards would be voted on a panel of board members. As you said yourself, criticism is warranted and needed. So why should we take ONE man's opinion as law, so that's a moot argument to make. Especially considering what else you've said in that specific post. But anyway, back to this EQUAL thing. Alright, fine, time to play devil's advocate. Since you want to pick apart everyone else's candidacy, how about we pick apart this "Champions Triple Threat". You mean, the one where Xavier was written out of, just to further his storyline on Voltage? So not all "FPV victories" are created equal either. But I digress, there is no need to argue with this.

And before I'm accused of being apart of the "posse" myself, no, Xavier was not my vote for EOTY either.

At the end of the day, you see only one guy as deserving for EOTY, when there were FOUR legit candidates. And we could go down the list on the other awards too. There's always a shortlist for awards (Like only 4 of 13 having a legit shot at EOTY), but after that it is a crapshoot. And everyone will always cherry-pick their arguments to tell their tale. So this is a moot point. No one is convincing anyone here.

Have your opinion. But I've already seen how much of a big deal these awards can be to some people, where EAW has to lose a great talent in Norman Hellion over it. So if you want to be the voice of the voiceless or whatever it is you're raving about, then fine. But those are voices within your inner circle, so it can only be so credible.

No hard feelings on my end for you having an opinion, I just hope no grudges are held or smear campaigns are started... unlike last year's award results.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:58 am

J Dynasty wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:

GC overall I like you, but you honestly need to just stop it. People in EAW aren't five year olds, we are aware of what is low key complaints and passive aggressiveness, it also makes it clearer when that person has a habit of doing such. You're always doing these things, and it's annoyed many who are both vocal and non vocal, and now that you're pretending that everyone else is stupid like you've been doing lately is just going to diminish your reputation.  Also, you can't honestly in your mind believe that you and Impact should be held to the same standard of what it takes to be fired, not that I'm saying you would be fired for this. More people would probably jump you than they do Impact, but that'd be because you made yourself an alienate figure here at times.

I really think you continuously find small ways to shot yourself in the foot, and it's such a shame because you've actually put a lot of effort into this over the years, you're a main eventer now, and you outta be a success story. Like think about it, you're the type of guy who people would root for like they use to for Robbie, Dub and Diamond Cage before they were world champions, but you just do these things all the time that make you not very admired by both your peers and I assume EAW staff from what I can expect. I just don't want to see you become the next AA type figure around here.
My apologies. I totally get that I'm not in the same category as IMP and I won't ever be. IMP is in a category of his own for sure. I know people aren't stupid, I never thought they were. They can distinguish what a complaint is and whatnot. If I somehow implied that you guys are stupid I am sincerely sorry. I didn't mean to. You guys are certainly some of the smartest ppl I have ever crossed paths with. Thing is ppl tend to favor their buddies too much. Like ppl are biased. When I "complain" everyone wants to see me dead. When others do it nobody says a thing. It's not just IMP, everyone in general. I'm really sorry if I bothered any of you lately. I just had to get it off my chest. I really love this place and I love you guys even if some of you hate or dislike me. Corny as it may sound some of you are like family to me. I think all the bitching and arguing needs to stop. We're like a family and if shit like this continues to happen there won't be a EAW anymore. And I would hate for that to happen. I need to stfu too and stop creating pointless arguments and stuff. I'm deeply sorry. It won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 5:04 am

Lucian Black wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:

GC overall I like you, but you honestly need to just stop it. People in EAW aren't five year olds, we are aware of what is low key complaints and passive aggressiveness, it also makes it clearer when that person has a habit of doing such. You're always doing these things, and it's annoyed many who are both vocal and non vocal, and now that you're pretending that everyone else is stupid like you've been doing lately is just going to diminish your reputation.  Also, you can't honestly in your mind believe that you and Impact should be held to the same standard of what it takes to be fired, not that I'm saying you would be fired for this. More people would probably jump you than they do Impact, but that'd be because you made yourself an alienate figure here at times.

My apologies. I totally get that I'm not in the same category as IMP and I won't ever be. IMP is in a category of his own for sure. I know people aren't stupid, I never thought they were. They can distinguish what a complaint is and whatnot. If I somehow implied that you guys are stupid I am sincerely sorry. I didn't mean to. You guys are certainly some of the smartest ppl I have ever crossed paths with. Thing is ppl tend to favor their buddies too much. Like ppl are biased. When I "complain" everyone wants to see me dead. When others do it nobody says a thing. It's not just IMP, everyone in general. I'm really sorry if I bothered any of you lately. I just had to get it off my chest. I really love this place and I love you guys even if some of you hate or dislike me. Corny as it may sound some of you are like family to me. I think all the bitching and arguing needs to stop. We're like a family and if shit like this continues to happen there won't be a EAW anymore. And I would hate for that to happen. I need to stfu too and stop creating pointless arguments and stuff. I'm deeply sorry. It won't happen again.

It's all good bro. This is the holiday season too, so I kind of feel like this time of all times is when we should all try to be more as one. cheers
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:02 am

Lucian Black wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:

Relax. You just speared me three times at RTR! Razz Nah, though. If you had an issue or a complaint, I don't think I'd mind, but I do understand your point; there are clear differences in how people are treated based on hierarchy or if they're associated with certain people, but that's also to be expected. Nevertheless, I hope you keep on chugging. 

As for Norman and the rest of Ken's points, not sure if I've said this, but I actually privately apologized to Norman a couple of months before he left. If that's why he's no longer around, it sucks, but I doubt everybody would react to criticism the same way. I wasn't trying to say quantity over everything, but if you're nominated as a candidate for POTY in a fed where "promoing quality is at its highest ever" like you said, I think the quality aspect is a given. My biggest issue is that I don't think a lot of the people who voted actually scrutinized any criteria so much as they just voted for the people most closely associated with them, which I think is the biggest indictment of this year's process. I tend to think certain people are more closely involved and attuned to what's happened in EAW over the course of a full year and how best to judge it, so I don't really think people's votes are created equally in anything but numbers if we're being real here. I would probably create a committee of the voters considered most qualified by the Chairman to decide who wins the awards, but all of that is a topic for a different day with this show now behind us. Also, I wasn't necessarily accusing Xavier of collusion himself (I don't think he's a bad guy, I just don't think he deserved EOTY), but I definitely think Demon's ties have benefited more than a few people in an unfairly advantageous way. That's who I was primarily referring to re: Skype groups, cliques, special circles, etc. I wasn't saying DDD is the definitive, all-authoritative analyst on EAW, but do I credit his opinion and put more stock in him than the vast majority of other guys? Absolutely, and the same could be said for you. 

But the Champion of Champions match, regardless of storylines or plans, that was an actual, tangible thing that occurred in scripts. Unless my understanding is wrong, EOTY doesn't take into account anything out of kayfabe. That was my primary reasoning for arguing Tyler's case. I'm fairly confident I could make an air-tight, undeniable case for Tyler's EOTY candidacy in comparison to the other candidates strictly based on who he defeated and the magnitude of ending a reign like Mr. DEDEDE's compared to a guy like Diamond Cage who didn't quite take off the way he was expected to once he became champion, but with some people so firmly entrenched in their opinions as to be completely devoid of any impartial evaluation whatsoever, it seems to be an exercise in futility. I respect that, but I wanted to acknowledge the people who didn't win that I felt should have so they'd understand their efforts didn't go unnoticed. It's not like I'm pushing guys like Dub or Brian to the side, but at least they won an award. There's no other guy in this e-fed who would be satisfied to walk away with zero awards having had the type of year Tyler did, and I can guarantee if the ball didn't fall in Xavier or Demon's favor under the same circumstances, they would be similarly frustrated. Just look at Demon's constant whining and bickering about Maddie's title reign being "cut short" and his subsequent forum gripes if we want to pretend this kind of behavior is isolated to just me, but the reaction is always different.

Lastly, while I don't intend to hold any grudges or needlessly carry this on any further, I have no problem responding to Demon's shit-talking (which actually happened in advance of any of these forum posts with his chat gloating/pointed shots at certain people for not winning). I mean, really? This guy probably read like three of The Mercenaries' promos all year and he's (incorrectly) referencing and singling out one when he's the author of such Mensa-level phrases as "he's going in ultra desperate mode!" at FPVs? Give me a fucking break, bruh. In all of this, I'm probably most discouraged by Norman's reasons for not being here. From my perspective, it's just healthy debate, but I certainly didn't intend for his not being here to be a consequence. I suppose that's the downside of "Unpopular Opinion" threads (though I admittedly should have articulated my points differently back then). Whatever the case, I'll follow up on Jay's post in saying I wish everyone a happy New Year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:11 am

:crybull:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:19 am

My head hurts....
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:23 am

Fuck, I love these shitstorms.

Y'all are the most entertaining bunch.

Never change fam, I love you all.

EAW is bae.

:goat: :goat: :goat:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:26 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
My head hurts....
I heard getting owned by Luzmula would do that to you  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:30 am

SK wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
My head hurts....
I heard getting owned by Luzmula would do that to you  :hmm:
That.... plus this.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:42 am

What the fuck happened
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 6:44 am

Everyone who didn't vote me for POTY is now on my shit list. 

GOOD DAY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 7:01 am

From Norman

Just want to clear the air on a few things. The reason why I've been on a break has nothing to do with Imp. Was I fed up with some of the things he did at the time, such as making that trophy graphic? Yes, I'll admit that. But then I reached out to him privately on chat about it (like he said) and I felt like it was a good talk, just to get some things off my chest. I saw where he was coming from and I think part of the problem is we just didn't know each other. After talking with him, he seems pretty laid back, as well as very passionate, which is great in my opinion. The thing is, there are always going to be plenty of disagreements in any efed you join and not everybody is going to be a fan of your promos, which is very understandable. It's just like real wrestling in that sense. I've faced plenty of criticism throughout my life, so I wouldn't just quit over a few comments. EAW hasn't lost me like Ken said, which brings me to the actual reason why I've been gone for what, six months or so? I was just burned out a little bit. I intended to take a small break after my AWC reign but then I learned about the House Vendetta storyline and then after that, the PFP match, where I'd represent Showdown in the loser's brand dies. I didn't want to ruin those plans, so I pushed through. Then after the storylines were over, Ken and I decided it would be the best time for me to take my break. Another big reason is because of school and work. Actually just got a promotion at work a few days ago, which was an unexpected Christmas present, but unfortunately that means I work longer hours. Although it sounds like that's only temporary, which would then give me time to come back to EAW eventually. Basically what it came down to is I just felt like I wasn't giving EAW my best effort, so I decided to take a hiatus. That's all. Has nothing to do with any one person or comment. I'll be back though. Whether that's two months from now or six or whatever it may be. I don't have my crystal ball on me, I'm afraid. Anyways I just want to congratulate all the award winners! Well deserved!
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 7:04 am

Stop editing my post, Demon, you faggot.

Wow Demon, who deletes someone's posts? Dick move. :jericho:

Last edited by Aaron on December 28th 2015, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 7:28 am

Xav. wrote:
From Norman

Just want to clear the air on a few things. The reason why I've been on a break has nothing to do with Imp. Was I fed up with some of the things he did at the time, such as making that trophy graphic? Yes, I'll admit that. But then I reached out to him privately on chat about it (like he said) and I felt like it was a good talk, just to get some things off my chest. I saw where he was coming from and I think part of the problem is we just didn't know each other. After talking with him, he seems pretty laid back, as well as very passionate, which is great in my opinion. The thing is, there are always going to be plenty of disagreements in any efed you join and not everybody is going to be a fan of your promos, which is very understandable. It's just like real wrestling in that sense. I've faced plenty of criticism throughout my life, so I wouldn't just quit over a few comments. EAW hasn't lost me like Ken said, which brings me to the actual reason why I've been gone for what, six months or so? I was just burned out a little bit. I intended to take a small break after my AWC reign but then I learned about the House Vendetta storyline and then after that, the PFP match, where I'd represent Showdown in the loser's brand dies. I didn't want to ruin those plans, so I pushed through. Then after the storylines were over, Ken and I decided it would be the best time for me to take my break. Another big reason is because of school and work. Actually just got a promotion at work a few days ago, which was an unexpected Christmas present, but unfortunately that means I work longer hours. Although it sounds like that's only temporary, which would then give me time to come back to EAW eventually. Basically what it came down to is I just felt like I wasn't giving EAW my best effort, so I decided to take a hiatus. That's all. Has nothing to do with any one person or comment. I'll be back though. Whether that's two months from now or six or whatever it may be. I don't have my crystal ball on me, I'm afraid. Anyways I just want to congratulate all the award winners! Well deserved!
I MISS THE MAN. NORMAN COME BACK. :cryshow: :cryshow: :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 7:45 am

I'd like to thank y'all for making me no longer the saltiest person in this thread.  :blessed:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 7:54 am

This is that unpopular opinions thread all over again

bless
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 11:26 am

God I love this place 

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 11:57 am

Lol this guy posting whining smiley faces and sarcastic salt memes is the same yuck-mouth, half-successful abortion that had his name as "Screwed 3 years in a row" because DDD's writing/matches won MOTY over his, constantly shit on MOTU because he felt his matches were "overlooked," constantly whined on the forums about the injustice of Maddie's short title reign, and edited my post on Cameron's "apperication" thread because he's too much of a punk-ass bitch to say anything substantive.

:drank:

Last edited by Y2Impact on December 28th 2015, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 11:59 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Lol this guy posting whining smiley faces is the same yuck-mouth, half-successful abortion that had his name as "Screwed 3 years in a row" because DDD's writing/matches won MOTY over his, constantly shit on MOTU because he felt his matches were "overlooked," constantly whined on the forums about the injustice of Maddie's short title reign, and edited my post on Cameron's "apperication" thread because he's too much of a punk-ass bitch to say anything substantive.

:drank:
:vince:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 7:23 pm

Eris LeCava wrote:
For those of you who cannot get on the chatroom due to your phone not supporting flash, download the app called PUFFIN. It allows you to view any media that requires flash player, including xat. It has allowed me to go on the chatroom on my iphone many times. Hope this helps some of you!
The PUFFIN won't die !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 EAW Awards Show card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4