Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

2015 EAW Awards Show card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:24 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Don't cry.
Damn, how mad are the rest of your friends going to be when you're out as writer in 3-6 months and they start inexplicably jobbing?

:vince: :vince: :vince:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:26 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
For those of you who cannot get on the chatroom due to your phone not supporting flash, download the app called PUFFIN. It allows you to view any media that requires flash player, including xat. It has allowed me to go on the chatroom on my iphone many times. Hope this helps some of you!
Saving many lives one at a time. Thank Based God Kendruh
No, thank YOU Arun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:26 am

The saltiness is too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:27 am

Dark Demon wrote:
The saltiness is too much for me.
So is the next Showdown going to have quick results too or can you get it all done by Wednesday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:27 am

:crybull: :crybull: :crybull: :crybull: :crybull: :crybull: :crybull:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:28 am

This is why we can't have nice things
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:29 am

Eris LeCava wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
For those of you who cannot get on the chatroom due to your phone not supporting flash, download the app called PUFFIN. It allows you to view any media that requires flash player, including xat. It has allowed me to go on the chatroom on my iphone many times. Hope this helps some of you!
No, thank YOU Arun!
Kendruh once again proving to be the GOAT by blessing EAW with Puffin.

:goat: :goat: :goat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:32 am

Clark Duncan wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
No, thank YOU Arun!
Kendruh once again proving to be the GOAT by blessing EAW with Puffin.

:goat: :goat: :goat:
Quoting this so it won't get lost in the mix, thank you nigel!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:38 am

Just a heads up there is an EAW awards page for anyone who wants to see old winners and if anyone wants to update adding the new ones as well -looking at Senn evilly- http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/EAW_Awards I made it a long time ago, but just saying if people didn't know it exists, and well just to get it updated with the new year, lol.

If no one else adds the new ones I might do so later at another time when I'm not lazy.

Congrats to all the winners, I don't particular agree with every case of winners-and no I don't mean for myself since I figure it'd be a lesser year for me again from the start-, but at least it was MUCH better than I expected and I think all the winners are good and hardworking enough to be proud of their accomplishment. I for one plan on stepping it up for the next year. Whether you won or you lost, don't let alone damper your mood and inner drive that should be fueled by your own spirit, especially if you won because hey you got a lot of fans one way or the other on top of your own individual drive.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:44 am

I'm not really pissed about the fact I didn't win COTY, I'm more upset Tyler illogically lost EOTY to an opponent he defeated when both were champions, but it's clear to me this is a result of (on some level) obvious collusion and some of these awards are of shoddy validity at best. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:48 am

c:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 1:52 am

Not attempting to diminish the great year that Xavier had, of course, but if this were a similar (hypothetical) case and I were beaten H2H with a similar year, I don't think I'd be able to justify myself as EOTY. And of course the other awards play a factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 2:04 am

c:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 2:14 am

c:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 3:25 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Strongly disagree with about half of the awards. Ken as POTY? How many promos per year do you have to make to be considered a legitimate candidate? 30? Don't dispute the quality, but that raises some eyebrows. Give it to Tiberius or someone who has been consistent most or all of the year. Xavier as EOTY? LOL. That has to be the only time in history where someone who decisively defeated two other World Champions in an FPV match to determine the "champion of champions" ended up losing the EOTY award. Demon as COTY? LOL. Remind me who he faced or what memorable match he's been in all year? Did he not lose to HBG and I on Showdown five months ago in a tag team match? No match he's been in all year except for *maybe* PFP has been memorable, be real. I defeated the then-AWC, Devan Dubian, on Voltage shortly after he won his title, and I'd go out on a limb and say that victory was of greater significance than anything Demon has achieved in his entire current run. Pays to have a bunch of ignorant Down syndrome patients as friends on Skype, eh? At least Mr. DEDEDE won his rightful Writer of the Year award. Objectively, half of this is a fucking joke. Let's not kid ourselves.

Let's see. You didn't return until April, so if we're going to base this off of the Quantity argument, people taking breaks argument, you shouldn't have been in the running either. Just saying.

But let's be real here. EAW promoing has never been better quality wise. There were legitimate candidates across the board. Nobody should be disputing any of the candidates in that particular award. Brian deserved it. Dub deserved it. Tyler deserved it. Robbie deserved it (My vote). You even deserved it. As did the other candidates. You can disagree, fine. I disagreed with me winning too, FYI. But to see it as something that's impossible to realize, sorry. You're reaching.

So how about we stop getting our panties in a bunch, stop nickeling and diming, as well as picking people apart for no reason. People take too much account into these awards. They're nothing but a bitch fest. And it seems to me, it's the same people disputing it year after year. Coincidence, perhaps. But again... PERHAPS NOT. Norman Hellion remembers, at least.

The awards are meant to show appreciation to the community in specific categories. Nothing more, nothing less. Disagreements are expected, but there is nothing "laughable" about those who won. SO tell me what's ACTUALLY more "laughable"... Xavier winning EOTY (In your eyes) or you not seeing the validity of the winners being deserving all because your favorites/self didn't win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 3:28 am

Shut up Ken, you're an average promoer now you won POTY.

Those TI Promos though :vince:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 3:32 am

This thread has taken the best turn you could ever think of.  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 3:40 am

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 56033424
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 3:47 am

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Htx8VWU
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:09 am

King Lannister wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Strongly disagree with about half of the awards. Ken as POTY? How many promos per year do you have to make to be considered a legitimate candidate? 30? Don't dispute the quality, but that raises some eyebrows. Give it to Tiberius or someone who has been consistent most or all of the year. Xavier as EOTY? LOL. That has to be the only time in history where someone who decisively defeated two other World Champions in an FPV match to determine the "champion of champions" ended up losing the EOTY award. Demon as COTY? LOL. Remind me who he faced or what memorable match he's been in all year? Did he not lose to HBG and I on Showdown five months ago in a tag team match? No match he's been in all year except for *maybe* PFP has been memorable, be real. I defeated the then-AWC, Devan Dubian, on Voltage shortly after he won his title, and I'd go out on a limb and say that victory was of greater significance than anything Demon has achieved in his entire current run. Pays to have a bunch of ignorant Down syndrome patients as friends on Skype, eh? At least Mr. DEDEDE won his rightful Writer of the Year award. Objectively, half of this is a fucking joke. Let's not kid ourselves.

Let's see. You didn't return until April, so if we're going to base this off of the Quantity argument, people taking breaks argument, you shouldn't have been in the running either. Just saying.

But let's be real here. EAW promoing has never been better quality wise. There were legitimate candidates across the board. Nobody should be disputing any of the candidates in that particular award. Brian deserved it. Dub deserved it. Tyler deserved it. Robbie deserved it (My vote). You even deserved it. As did the other candidates. You can disagree, fine. I disagreed with me winning too, FYI. But to see it as something that's impossible to realize, sorry. You're reaching.

So how about we stop getting our panties in a bunch, stop nickeling and diming, as well as picking people apart for no reason. People take too much account into these awards. They're nothing but a bitch fest. And it seems to me, it's the same people disputing it year after year. Coincidence, perhaps. But again... PERHAPS NOT. Norman Hellion remembers, at least.

The awards are meant to show appreciation to the community in specific categories. Nothing more, nothing less. Disagreements are expected, but there is nothing "laughable" about those who won. SO tell me what's ACTUALLY more "laughable"... Xavier winning EOTY (In your eyes) or you not seeing the validity of the winners being deserving all because your favorites/self didn't win?
I said multiple times in advance that I fundamentally disagree with people who haven't been around the whole year being eligible for POTY, the same thing should be said for EOTY, and so on. If I weren't a candidate, I wouldn't mind, but let's consider the facts: I've been here since April and in that time I've probably promoed more than a lot of the guys who have been around the whole year. Very slippery slope argument. I don't think anybody reasonable here would dispute my "quality," but then we arrive at my next point: that I wasn't even arguing in favor of myself or my eligibility, but advocating a guy like Jay (Tiberius), Robbie, Tyler, etc, people who have been around the whole year. Personally, I voted for Tyler, but I acknowledge the qualifications of the other candidates even though a vast majority of the people here obviously don't read their promos consistently as evidenced by the voters' lack of acknowledgement for a person's consistency. If you're nominated for this award, your quality shouldn't be in question, period. That's never been a factor here. But in my mind, though as I said in my initial post your ability nor anyone else up for the award's was ever in question, you can't not promo for an FPV match(es?) and be rightly considered for that award.

I stated pretty clearly why I thought some of the winners were undeserving or that there were clear flaws with the award process. Tyler beat Xavier and Starr in head-to-head competition in a "Champion of Champions match." With all else being equal, there's not really a logical, well-reasoned argument against his right to be EOTY. We can go straight to the horse's mouth, DDD will tell you he's just as baffled by Tyler not being EOTY as I am. Unless we're pretending all votes are created equally and everyone had an equally firm grasp of what happened this year in EAW as DDD, that can't be denied. You're also assuming the award winners and the award process is totally infallible with this post, which probably couldn't be any further from the case. Criticism is refreshing and needed. There are more flaws/drawbacks a large portion of the winners had than candidates who weren't properly recognized, which is my primary gripe. The winners have more flaws on their resume than some of the losers, which is the source of the problem. Am I diminishing or marginalizing their achievements by denouncing the awards? Possibly, but not intentionally. That's just collateral damage.

There's never going to be an award show without (often righteous) criticism, I don't think it's indicative of any negative pattern that I speak out on it and express my thoughts. I just happen to be openly critical in hopes people will understand the error in their stances. If that's interpreted as whining, so be it, but I've said nothing that a lot of credible people aren't already thinking, and I'd like to think I speak on their behalf. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:23 am

lol if it was me complaining about the awards show I'd probably be fired by now and everyone would be quoting this post talking about how much of a bitch I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:25 am

Lucian Black wrote:
lol if it was me complaining about the awards show I'd probably be fired by now and everyone would be quoting this post talking about how much of a bitch I am.
Complaining about people complaining makes you a down syndrome patient bitch
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:26 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
I wasn't complaining though. I was simply stating facts.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:33 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Hurry up, Demon. Those SD quick results aren't going to finish themselves.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 EmptyDecember 28th 2015, 4:34 am

2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 EAW Awards Show card   2015 EAW Awards Show card - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 EAW Awards Show card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next