Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Lioncross Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 2:37 am

Y2Impact wrote:
where have you been and why did the chiefs lose

The Chiefs lost because of a few reasons that I can think of.

That ice storm - the one the media kept saying would be sooooo great for the Chiefs - ended up crippling their speed attack on offense. Meanwhile, I'm not saying that the Steelers run a boring, Big Ten offense, but they have the ability to do so in icy weather thanks to LeVeon Bell.

The "bend but don't break" defensive mentality was finally exposed as overrated. If you're wondering how to lose a game where you don't allow any touchdowns, the Chiefs showed you how: don't force punts. Sure, this type of defense works when you can win 31-18 against the Jacksonvilles of the league, but the divisional round is the NFL's best 8. The Chiefs allowed six scores, versus getting one takeaway and forcing one punt. There were two drives where none of those things happened; one of them ended the first half, and the other one ended the game because the Chiefs decided not to cover Antonio Brown on third down. Fairly large oversight, I'd say.

And, either James Harrison's corpse isn't actually a corpse, or Eric Fisher is bad at playing left tackle.

As for me, I've been around. That Lyun's Prey bullshit is something I want to keep doing (and improving), and I'll show up when I have matches. Being back in school pretty much means the frequent chat appearances had to go, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 2:47 am

Lioncross wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
where have you been and why did the chiefs lose

The Chiefs lost because of a few reasons that I can think of.

That ice storm - the one the media kept saying would be sooooo great for the Chiefs - ended up crippling their speed attack on offense. Meanwhile, I'm not saying that the Steelers run a boring, Big Ten offense, but they have the ability to do so in icy weather thanks to LeVeon Bell.

The "bend but don't break" defensive mentality was finally exposed as overrated. If you're wondering how to lose a game where you don't allow any touchdowns, the Chiefs showed you how: don't force punts. Sure, this type of defense works when you can win 31-18 against the Jacksonvilles of the league, but the divisional round is the NFL's best 8. The Chiefs allowed six scores, versus getting one takeaway and forcing one punt. There were two drives where none of those things happened; one of them ended the first half, and the other one ended the game because the Chiefs decided not to cover Antonio Brown on third down. Fairly large oversight, I'd say.

And, either James Harrison's corpse isn't actually a corpse, or Eric Fisher is bad at playing left tackle.

As for me, I've been around. That Lyun's Prey bullshit is something I want to keep doing (and improving), and I'll show up when I have matches. Being back in school pretty much means the frequent chat appearances had to go, sadly.

Oh, I somehow left out the fact that Alex Smith was terrible.

Like, would the Chiefs have won - as in, been able to get one more field goal - with Tony Romo? Shit, how about Jimmy Garoppolo? At the very least, they'd both be able to hit their short throws and not be as scared because one of them has nothing to lose as a playoff quarterback and the other one's so used to losing anyway.

And, finally, Andy Reid sealed the deal by a) using a timeout on offense at the end of the game and b) not trying an onside kick despite the fact that they burned a timeout on offense at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 4:14 am

1. How are you tonight?

2. As a soccer fan, what do you think of the current English Premier League season? Who do you think will win it in the end?

3. Career goals?

4. One important moment of your life that changed you forever?
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 3:40 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
1. How are you tonight?

2. As a soccer fan, what do you think of the current English Premier League season? Who do you think will win it in the end?

3. Career goals?

4. One important moment of your life that changed you forever?

1. Tired. And, at the time of your question, fast asleep. I haven't been able to get that in a while with going back to school.

2. As a Swansea City fan - and hopefully in the summer, supporter - it's definitely been disappointing. Defending has been bad, our strikers only show up once per two months or so, and we haven't seen managerial stability in years. The worst part about it is being an American fan. The dislike from the Welsh fans toward Americans is discouraging, but it's also justified to an extent. Landon Donovan, a USA international legend, got on board with an ownership stake at the beginning of the EPL season. Next thing you know, he's talking about coming out of retirement and playing in MLS - exactly what Welsh fans were afraid of. Meanwhile, the Bob Bradley hire was horrible. He was inexperienced to begin with and never managed in a top league, and it showed. Sure, he's the first American to win a match as manager of a top flight club in a major European league, but it came with many more losses. Meanwhile, American fans are defending him, saying he wasn't the problem, but they might not remember that the defending was far worse under Bradley than under Guidolin and currently under Clement. At least with Hull and Sunderland selling players, we might have a chance to survive.

Oh, and I don't think Chelsea's blowing this lead. Their closest competition is Arsenal, which should tell the story right there.

3. Nurse practitioner or anesthesia. That's a long way down the road.

4. I've had to help rescue a patient from very low oxygen saturation. It's not that hard to do if you're experienced, but I'm not, and no CNA really is. It was pretty overwhelming, but I don't remember getting frazzled. That told me that I'm probably on the right career path.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 12:16 am

21 months ago, I joined this place after Lannister suggested it. And 21 months after I intended to, I'm calling it a day as an active member. I'll still take some questions.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 12:20 am

IC question: How's your condition? Has Lyuncrust asked you to eat something yet?

But yes...OOC question, would you come back when the time comes?
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 12:36 am

Nobi wrote:
IC question: How's your condition? Has Lyuncrust asked you to eat something yet?

But yes...OOC question, would you come back when the time comes?
Lyuncrust offered Lioncross a glazed donut when Lioncross finally came to. Lioncross rejected it, pointed at the box of 24 donuts Lyuncrust was halfway done with, and said he wanted the apple fritter (my favorite donut in real life).

I've told a couple people: that time may never come. I've told Brian that EAW is the last stop for the Lioncross character; there's no better place I can take him to end his story. But even if I wanted to come back with a different character and a fresh idea, I don't think I'd be able to sustain it for very long, since what I'm doing right now is very time-consuming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lioncross Stuff   Ask Lioncross Stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Lioncross Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2