Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:28 am

Nick, someone I've known for a while and someone I've seen grow as an efedder and I'm sure you can say the same for me too.  You've always been a huge help to me even since AWL looking out for me. Even through the lame arguments we remained cool.  Very chill on chat and doesn't get mad to easy can also talk about nearly anything. Mostly sports though(GO FALCONS)
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:32 am

Even though there were moments where I wanted to do nothing with you during our past, I am more impress by how much you grow up via attitude and promoing ability. It is still a work in progress but as long as you build off of people's feedback, you'll get an accolade or then some during 2016
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:59 am

Nick, you sir, seem to be one of the more resilient of the EAW bunch. What can I say though, you have been in and out of EAW, and have been essentially stagnant throughout your time here, yet you keep striving for more. One day, you'll burst that bubble. But you aren't one to complain, and you're always looking to think FORWARD. I like that attitude you have, and it's quite obvious that you're one of the best guys around to talk sports with. You are nothing but a nice guy, who is easy to talk to no matter the conversation. I'm pulling for ya, so keep it up.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:05 am

Ken, You really are the greatest promoer in here.... yes, you barely promo on a weekly basis but still, your skill is no doubt the best one. Despite the controversy, you really deserve to be promoer of the year this year.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:08 am

Hope you can bounce back after what hapened at the Award Show
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:11 am

D'AWWWWW (L) Thanks, Haruna.

I will say, you have one of the MOST unique characters, not just Vixens, but in ALL of EAW. And your promoing style is always one of the most unique, too. I am saddened to see you've sort of hit a rock in terms of momentum. But please do not give up, nor anything of that matter. Because you have been one of the most consistent people in EAW period the past year, and eventually everyone does get their due. All it takes is that perfect opponent, perfect feud, or perfect scenario. I haven't seen you come to the chat often lately, at least since I've been back, but you were always a sweet one to talk to in the chatroom too. Don't be a stranger.

@SK, I've already had a Compliment for you like 5 times. Let's just leave it at you're a handsome man who cheers for the wrong NFL team, this time. (A)(A)(A)

Last edited by King Lannister on December 30th 2015, 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:12 am

While many people have praised you in regards to how you promo like a true main eventer, being among the elite writers and someone who a lot of people look up to advice? I would think that the biggest contribution that I think you have brought to EAW ever since you came back is simply holding people accountable. I remember before then, a lot of people's psychology weren't that great because people were arguably bullied and I do think in regards to that, you make other's push run by instilling that EAW has to be accountable for bullying. I think that because your contributions, EAW embraces all kinds of people of different backgrounds, different views rather than "strictly" being loyal to EAW in a strict regime. Another thing in regards to being accountable is the fact that you are known to give good constructive criticism whenever EAW does make a mistake whether it address how the bureaucracy works, how a blunder in-script actually fucks up or simply how there is a misunderstanding of an e-fedder. That my friend is your lasting legacy, holding this very e-fed accountable like a true professional promotion.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:54 am

You usually (always when you're talking to me) have a strong defense for the opinions you present, something that I feel is lacking in many people I know - not even talking about EAW specifically. And, while I'm usually wary of Madrid supporters, your Webs article on Florentino Perez was great. Definitely happy that you don't approve of... whatever his business model can be described as. As I've told you before, I like the ambition you have in terms of your character. Just keep backing it up with consistency, and that one title shot you had probably won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:59 am

I honestly never knew that you were an Asian of all of these years. It has only been a few weeks ago that I knew you were Asian so fellow Asians unite! But what can I say. I think that ever since you came about to EAW, I was actually filled with anticipation considering you were one of the guy that hanged out at Kristen's chat and that chat was filled with promoers that entertain me. Your promos are no exception. You are pretty chill, have absolutely no reason as to why people should even remotely dislike you and I suppose if you are off for a more serious gimmick, who knows what you could achieve in regards to accolades
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 5:11 am

You are truly the legit definition of a workaholic in e-feds. I have never met someone in e-feds who has lots of determination to get things done other than Nick Angel. Despite not being covered with gold from head to toe, he has truly proven time after time again that he is willing to serve and dedicate his time for EAW. Whether it is his Promoing, Writing, or etc, he is always that guy who is available to make things happen day in and day out.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 6:15 am

I think you're genuinely one of the most interesting cats in our community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 10:18 am

You're one of the best pal, Clark Duncan is a great character and much better than your other characters so you definitely can go wherever you like.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 10:37 am

greatest vixen of all time

Real talk, Demon is one of few people in EAW, or online for that matter that can actually make me chuckle irl just by reading what he types. I also consider him a great friend here, I've known him since 2012 and tho we haven't talked much at that time, he was always the chilled yet passionate guy that we see today.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 10:51 am

Rami is part of the TLA, Ventura and Aaron gang that I make the most jokes about as I know they'll come back at me with something good. Rami's a good lad, he can be proper weird but he's also pretty funny when he wants to be. A very good promoer too who can be big in EAW if he keeps at it.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 10:53 am

You're a pretty funny guy in the chat, and it seems you've improved quite a bit as an efedder since the days I knew you in 2013.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 12:55 pm

All I can truly say is that slow and steadily really wins the race, and with your transition from Venom to Erebus Jennings, that may be the case in point. I know you want something drastic to happen to your career with immediate effect, but you going to keep in mind that progression is always going to be the stance for a massive push for you. Just be patient, and I am sure you will be on your way, most definitely. Even if you are beloved or hated, you are a top-notch Promoer for EAW, and you have aided the Writers with your matches that seem to get them intrigued from time to time. Also have become less of an nuisance now in the chat room, which I think has been pretty great thus far. But as I said prior, patience is the key here, Venom, and I know you will succeed and redirect yourself towards glory.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:17 pm

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Tumblr_ngu6tg69QT1tg7ayso1_500You is very taystee.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:27 pm

One of the funniest guys in our community and never fails to produce entertaining promos.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:29 pm

Scott is the pure example of what a workaholic truly is. He assists in writing, creates fantastic promos, active on making articles on the e-fed zone, this man just doesn't stop---just keeps assisting and making the Community more stellar and entertaining. Nothing but respect and love for you.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:41 pm

You managed to make a meh wrestler into one of the most interesting elitists in EAW. Also your bg is epic af!
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 6:44 pm

First of all, your activity is ridiculously amazing, it seems like you're always around and I like it when people aren't strangers and don't just show up to promo. Also I think you've definitely improved as a promoer and I'm beginning to enjoy your character.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 7:19 pm

You've always been a great writer/promo-er, I do too like this character on better than others. Also you're very deserving of the New Breed Championship.

EDIT: Also thanks for that encouragement, Ken.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 7:26 pm

I do want to say that ever since my rookie days in 2011, you were arguably an inspiration to me in the promo page since you were a main eventer and a few people advice me to read one of your promos. Needless to say that I have been always impress with whatever gimmick you pull out. Whether it be the trademark HBB gimmick in EAW or the Leonardo gimmick in AWL (Ah yes, I was in love with that.), whatever you experiment? You make it rather a smooth transition. I had great memories with you during the TBL days and if there were any days I would love to live back just in terms of interacting with a social group, it would probably be the TBL days and your stories were a big reason why Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 7:57 pm

One of my closest friends in the fed and always willing to talk about things. He has a great knowledge of sports and promo wise is an incredible workhorse. People underestimate you at times but if you keep going the way you are I can easily seeing you being successful and getting the main event push you were on the cusp of at AWF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 8:54 pm

Always friendly and also willing to lend a helping hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next