Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your character's current motivation? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your character's current motivation? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your character's current motivation? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your character's current motivation? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your character's current motivation? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your character's current motivation? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your character's current motivation? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your character's current motivation? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your character's current motivation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What's your character's current motivation? Empty
PostSubject: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 5:14 am

Characters are nothing if they lack motivation, be it heroes or villains, so what's currently driving your character to do what they're doing?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 5:16 am

The hope that one day all women will learn their place in society and stop questioning the true power, dominance, and superiority both physically and intellectually of men.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 8:20 am

To be taken seriously...and to beat a drunk.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 8:47 am

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
To be taken seriously...and to beat a drunk.

That the better he does means the more beer he'll get...and to beat a pizza delivery boy.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 9:56 am

To prove himself worthy of the respect of his peers

To silence all the people that thought he couldn't make it to where he is

To make his uncle proud

To continue his father's legacy
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 10:11 am

Continue to climb the ladder of the greatest.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 10:28 am

StarrStan wrote:
Continue to climb the ladder of the greatest.

More or less the same like this
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 10:47 am

At this moment, to complete the triple crown in EAW that he believes will validate his career.

Once that is completed, he will probably seek out an apprentice to pass on a lot of what he knows.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:39 pm

To become the very best anyone ever saw.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:58 pm

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 1:01 pm

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:29 pm

These Pokémon to understand

The power that's inside
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 3:34 pm

Let it goooo~ let it goooo~

Can't hold it back anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:12 pm

Breaking the god damn chain here but...to fight his way to the top of the EAW, and solidify himself as a true threat to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:11 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
These Pokémon to understand

The power that's inside
SMD FOR BREAKING THE CHAIN IMMA CONTINUE ANYWAY

POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL ITS YOU AND ME

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 12:16 am

You guys didn't even sing the song right. If you're goign to do it, do it correctly. I'll start it over.

I want to be the very best

Like no one ever was
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 1:20 am

Okay no Pokemon Lyrics but my characters motivation is basically to prove everyone wrong about him and prove he can be something in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 5:46 am

To prove that he's better than everyone else
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 6:20 am

I think it's pretty obvious what currently motivates Lucian Black. The guy behind Lucian Black tho isn't motivated at all.

#ThankYouReigns

Last edited by BLVCK on August 3rd 2015, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 8:04 am

To show James Seymour that my status in society can and WILL get me anywhere in life including Pro Wrestling. A thing that he spent all his grungy life trying to be great at but ends up being a mere after thought when I Angelo Brando becomes the undisputed Number One Guy in the company.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 11:10 am

My personal motivation? To never put anyone over ever again unless they legitimately deserve it, or ever be in a situation where I feel the integrity of my character has been compromised.

My character's motivation? To continue being an integral part of what he hopes will become EAW's greatest faction.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 6:59 pm

As Robbie:

Hope.

As Drake:

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 7:23 pm

Kelly is a descendant of George Hackenschmidt (An RL ancestor of mine).  Kelly feels as if over the years, his family had been overshadowed by the deeds and actions of George and Kelly's goal, despite his respect for Uncle George as he calls him. His goal would be to surpass his ancestor. And what better place to do it than the biggest wrestling promotion out there?
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 9:10 pm

To chew bubblegum and kick @ss, and I'm all out of bubblegum. But seriously, I have no f*ckin clue what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 10:52 pm

He wants to be recognized as the second EAW World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your character's current motivation?   What's your character's current motivation? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your character's current motivation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next