Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Empty
PostSubject: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 21st 2015, 5:42 pm

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/commandments-people-think-irish-people-are-british-2225645-Jul2015/?utm_source=facebook_short

Now stop it England, we're sick of your shit. :dave:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 21st 2015, 5:49 pm

godly article
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 21st 2015, 6:37 pm

Now we just need an article on how to tell the difference between white people and black people.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 21st 2015, 7:08 pm

Before I click this article, I will assume that British people don't get as drunk as much as Irish...

Plus, I never doubted you. I only doubted you on my latest podcast about how you believe The Talk with Liam Catterson is lesser to Talk N Shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 21st 2015, 8:10 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
Before I click this article, I will assume that British people don't get as drunk as much as Irish...

Plus, I never doubted you. I only doubted you on my latest podcast about how you believe The Talk with Liam Catterson is lesser to Talk N Shit
lmao i took all that as a joke.

This is about the BBC's BS tho. :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 12:48 am

So are U2 British?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 12:59 am

Dr. Eddie Hawke wrote:
So are U2 British?
I'm sure the BBC would love to let you think they are.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 11:13 am

Now we just need an article telling the difference between Germans and Austrians
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 1:00 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Now we just need an article telling the difference between Germans and Austrians
austrians are the meaner ones.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:44 pm

You try living in Canada after growing up in Northern Ireland I moved to Ontario 4 years ago and you should hear some of the dumb ass statements I've been told are facts about my country and England for a place so close really should be smarter than this considering they are in fucking charge of half of it
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:52 pm

I'm still 97% sure all of Europe is the same country.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:58 pm

The word is continent bud Razz
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:58 pm

Caliban wrote:
don't be that guy
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 3:00 pm

Caliban wrote:
No.. North America is a continent, Asia is a continent, Africa is a continent, Europe is a country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 11:42 pm

Caliban wrote:
You try living in Canada after growing up in Northern Ireland I moved to Ontario 4 years ago and you should hear some of the dumb ass statements I've been told are facts about my country and England for a place so close really should be smarter than this considering they are in fucking charge of half of it

LOL Northern Ireland isn't a real country pal.
Back to top Go down
Skye Dawkins

Skye Dawkins

Hailing From : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 2:05 pm

:toast: 

We can drink them under the table every damn time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 3:00 pm

Skye Dawkins wrote:
:toast: 

We can drink them under the table every damn time
Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Tumblr_mdqlzdT0AC1rvtiu0o2_500

Woman pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.   Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to tell the difference between Irish people and English people, since English people obviously can't tell the fuckin difference.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1