Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Questions for the new people SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Questions for the new people SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Questions for the new people Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Questions for the new people Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Questions for the new people Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Questions for the new people Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Questions for the new people Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Questions for the new people Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Questions for the new people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

Questions for the new people Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 6:38 pm

So I've noticed that SO many people have signed up recently which is amazing and helps keep this place more active than ever before. So I was wondering some things about our new guys/gals and see what brought them here.

• How did you find EAW?
  • Why did you join?
  • If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be?
  • Who is your favorite mod?
  • Do you like chat?
  • Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick?
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 6:52 pm

Maria Gonzales wrote:
So I've noticed that SO many people have signed up recently which is amazing and helps keep this place more active than ever before. So I was wondering some things about our new guys/gals and see what brought them here.

• How did you find EAW?
  • Why did you join?
  • Do you like chat?
  • Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick?

Joined because I have plenty of time at work on a computer and enjoy efedding
Compare myself to the strikers like Chris Hero and of course Tommy End
Chat is alright, pm's usually work better since 1 on 1 convos are better
I've been doing the kickboxer/mma/ruthless striker thing for a while online since that's been my irl gimmick for a while. Tommy End just happens to be right there with the gimmick on a larger scale.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 7:24 pm

How did you find EAW?

- A poster on reddit asked if users in /r/squaredcircle had ever been in an efed, and someone mentioned that they were -still- in one, and linked to the EAW. I was hooked as soon as I saw all the cool graphics.

Why did you join?

- I always liked the idea of efedding. A lot of the feds that I joined were a few months from shutting down, so I never got a chance to go very far. This fed, however, is going incredibly strong, and I thought I'd give it a go.

If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be?

- This is quite the question. I really don't know who I'd compare myself to. I just try to be myself, and most of the wrestlers I like aren't really much like me.

Who is your favorite mod?

- I haven't had a ton of interaction with the mods, but everyone seems basically cool.

Do you like chat?

- Not particularly. There are usually so many people in there that the things I say get lost in the chat feed.

Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick?

- My very first efed character was a blatant Jeff Hardy ripoff (I was a kid, what can I say?). I really jumped the shark when I joined a fed and was put into a tag team with the "real" Jeff Hardy (the fed allowed real wrestlers and CAWs), and we called ourselves "The Mirror Images."

My wrestling tastes matured, and so did my writing skills. I started being a huge fan of technical wrestling, and so I decided I'd make one of those. Kevin Lloyd (as was his original name) was a mix of some of my favorite wrestlers at the time, combining the aspects about them that I liked the most.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 7:29 pm

Kevin Drake wrote:
How did you find EAW?

- A poster on reddit asked if users in /r/squaredcircle had ever been in an efed, and someone mentioned that they were -still- in one, and linked to the EAW. I was hooked as soon as I saw all the cool graphics.

Why did you join?

- I always liked the idea of efedding. A lot of the feds that I joined were a few months from shutting down, so I never got a chance to go very far. This fed, however, is going incredibly strong, and I thought I'd give it a go.

- This is quite the question. I really don't know who I'd compare myself to. I just try to be myself, and most of the wrestlers I like aren't really much like me.

- I haven't had a ton of interaction with the mods, but everyone seems basically cool.

Do you like chat?

- Not particularly. There are usually so many people in there that the things I say get lost in the chat feed.

Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick?

- My very first efed character was a blatant Jeff Hardy ripoff (I was a kid, what can I say?). I really jumped the shark when I joined a fed and was put into a tag team with the "real" Jeff Hardy (the fed allowed real wrestlers and CAWs), and we called ourselves "The Mirror Images."

My wrestling tastes matured, and so did my writing skills. I started being a huge fan of technical wrestling, and so I decided I'd make one of those. Kevin Lloyd (as was his original name) was a mix of some of my favorite wrestlers at the time, combining the aspects about them that I liked the most.
Questions for the new people Borat-VeryNice
Back to top Go down
Dynamo

Dynamo

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 9:43 pm

Maria Gonzales wrote:

• How did you find EAW?
  • Why did you join?
  • Do you like chat?

-I found this place through a good old-fashioned google search.  Waded through some crappy looking efeds.  This one looked nice and active, so I signed up.

-I used to be in a couple different efeds back in the day.  Like 10 years ago.  Stopped because it got boring and drama-filled.  But lately, I've been feeling the desire to start again.  Hence the random internet search.

-What wrestler would I compare myself to?  I dunno, I'm really the opposite of most wrestlers, physically and personality-wise.  Maybe Cesaro?  You know, the good worker who makes the best of the situation he's in?

-Haven't really gotten a good read on the mods here, but mostly everyone seems to be stand up people.

-Not much of a chat person, sorry.

-Dynamo is part of the reason why I decided to take up efedding again.  I've got a story in mind for him that I want to tell.  But you'll see more of that in the future.  I'm looking forward dusting off my promo-ing skills.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 10:21 pm

[*]How did you find EAW?
[*]A buddy of mine (Vance Tybull) told me about it.

[*]Why did you join?

[*]I joined an E-fed about a year or so ago and it was fun so I wanted to try it again.

[*]If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be?
[*]
Me as a person I don't know, my gimmick does borrow some elements from guys like Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, and Curt Hennig.  I also try to bring a little originality to the table

[*]Who is your favorite mod?
[*]I'm too new to know.

[*]Do you like chat?
[*]Sometimes.

[*]Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick?

the above names listed for several reasons, the street attire is based on a friend of mine who can be a real asshole at times, as for the gimmick.  I had the name "Picture of perfection" Mark Michaels thought up, when I started e-feding I thought about using that name, but the original incarnation was of a photographer who would brag about all the beautiful models he's shoot.  It was a one note character , and what's more it was kind of lame.  I then started thinking of the nickname (which I still really liked) specifically the word picture.  That led me to camera, which led me to camera phone, posting on social media, and somehow Perez Hilton.  That inspired me to make the character totally self deluded in the fact the he has shit tons of followers on instagram, and he thinks that actually means something (something along the lines of he's a  celebrity, or that followers = money).  It inflated his ego, and made him think way too highly of himself, and thus "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels was born.
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 2:43 am

How did you find EAW?

Front page on the Bruuuh website.

Why did you join?

I'm a fan of wrestling and fedding seemed interesting so I decided to give it a shot.

Um I would say the first incarnation of DX.

Dubian

Do you like chat?

Yeah it's alright. Everyone is pretty nice. Still learning the names here.

Yes. Justin Bieber lol
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 3:16 am

• How did you find EAW? - Followed someone on an xat chat back in 2008. EAW was known as one of several prominent Y!A-based e-feds at the time, but its aesthetic appeal was unmatched.

• Why did you join? - To kill all wonderbreads unworthy of the sandwich meat placed on them... Verbally. Yeah, verbally.

• If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be? - I'd probably go for Nick Bockwinkel.

• Who is your favorite mod? - Jaywalker & Tyler

• Do you like chat? - Sometimes I do, other times I don't. I think you need to detox every once in a while to enjoy the chat at its fullest.

• Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick? - It's based off of you, obviously. I'm from the future, and in my time you've been in EAW for decades.

I just feel brand new.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 3:26 am

I Love feeling new to everyone even though I've been here since November of 2014

How did you find EAW? - Donny Diamond and The Nas/Lance Hart/ Cyrus Reins were like: "JOIN, IT'S FUN AND WE CAN ALL TEAM TOGETHER AND DO AWESOME SHIT"

Disclaimer: That never happened. We paired as a trio for one week as my frustration with EAW mounted because of my Technological limitations (at that time I was using a PS3 godamnit. I, a week after thinking of going inactive, found out I could do this on my smartphone, and here I am.

Why did you join? - it seemed like something I would be good at, little did I know I'd need loads of improvement upon arrival and still to this day after nearly a year here

If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be? - My current gimmick really hasn't been done too often so I'm not sure

Who is your favorite Mod? - In terms of making sigs, Bailey is the man-girl what the fuck ever.

Do you like chat? - I've been there a couple of times. I like it when Kimbo ISN'T threatening to anally violate me in the name of medical science
Back to top Go down
zquest

zquest

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 8:42 am

How did i find EAW? - Reddit XD 

Why did i join? - I've been wanting to join a efed for a while now and i've been searching for one and this one looked like it had a great active fun community so i said "Why the fuck not" and joined

If i could compare myself to a wrestling hmmm - Drew Galloway (and no not that shitty 3mb gimmick WWE gave him the gimmick he uses OUTSIDE of WWE WWE really fucked him up)

hmm my favorite mod ..... Dub he was the first mod i talked to ^_^

Do you like chat? - HELL YES Most efeds don't have this feature and i love this! it's gives everyone a chance to talk to each other OOC and it gives a unique feel of community.

My character is a mixture of Drew Galloway, Rey Mysterio and my own brain ideas xD
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 11:20 am

• How did you find EAW? Through CWF which I found through YWSE.

• Why did you join? LEGION closed.

• If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be? Kane

• Who is your favorite mod? Tyler and Dub

• Do you like chat? Yes

• Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick? My character is me x10 which I believe is the best character to play.

Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 12:46 pm

• How did you find EAW? - I've known this place for about 5 years, found it originally from old feds I was in.

• Why did you join? - I wanted to return to fedding after some time off and this place is sick as fuck.

• If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be? - The Miz

• Who is your favorite mod? - Carlos

• Do you like chat? - Yes

• Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick? - Sort of based of Jericho's 2008 heel character mixed with The Miz' WWE Champion character.

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 1:04 pm

• How did you find EAW? I found this fed in that e-wrestling wikia. I actually found you guys back in 2010 but you are still using just a wrestler picbase and I kinda hold back.
  • Why did you join? Because it's been a long time I didn't compete in a roleplay fed. I stayed too comfortable in angle fed and I need another fresh air.
  • If you could compare yourself to a wrestler, who would it be? well, let's see my character is a Japanese version of Jessie McKay or AJ Lee(the NXT AJ with gingham check ring gear)
  • Who is your favorite mod? Dub, TRE, Ken, Tyler, all of them.
  • Do you like chat? Well, so far so good.....
  • Is your character based off of anyone? If so, who? If not, how did you come about them and their gimmick? I try to find a female wrestler who has a same gimmick like me but I failed to find it. so perhaps this is the first ever gimmick in wrestling industry. Well, I actually combining both of my interest. I have an interest in wrestling and J-pop idol with a little bit of Japanese dorama stuffs. so I try to have an experiment and voila, here is Haruna Sakazaki!

...wait, what? I'm no longer a new member? huh? it's 8 months already? oh, man! Time goes so fast!
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 2:34 pm

Quote :
 In terms of making sigs, Bailey is the man-girl what the fuck ever.

Questions for the new people 9zsUJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the new people   Questions for the new people Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for the new people

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-