Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Perro Aguayo Jr.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 3:25 pm

JFC just lock the damn thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 3:30 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Yeah except we all know it wasn't negligence and you're essentially arguing shit for the sake of it.

How about we actually reply to threads that are ya know, worth replying to?
How about you let me answer whatever the hell I want? There have been much worse and less civil debates about nothing here and I'd appreciate it if you just back the fuck off.  :smugkobe:

You're trying to argue a point with somebody who already point blank said he doesn't even believe the case he's arguing against, so you're just going to end up going around in circles even though you both agree with each other anyway but hey, by all means continue.

Just don't arrest me Carlos and beat me with your night-stick.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 3:32 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Yeah except we all know it wasn't negligence and you're essentially arguing shit for the sake of it.

How about you let me answer whatever the hell I want? There have been much worse and less civil debates about nothing here and I'd appreciate it if you just back the fuck off.  :smugkobe:

:riight:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2015, 3:33 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

You're trying to argue a point with somebody who already point blank said he doesn't even believe the case he's arguing against, so you're just going to end up going around in circles even though you both agree with each other anyway but hey, by all means continue.

I'm aware of that. I'm just shooting down the points he's playing devils advocate with.

And the cop jokes again?  :stephen:
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 6:38 am

Kevin Drake wrote:
First you'd have to establish that it is a freak accident. It could have been negligence. I don't believe it was, but none of us were there and none of us has any right to claim like we know everything about what happened.

"it could have been"

Yes, it also could have been vehicular manslaughter. But it wasn't. There's several pieces of video evidence showing the whole incident and moments before it, so we all have a pretty reasonable idea of what went on. Its disgusting to blame Mysterio and hold him accountable for a friend's death.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 8:45 am

Yeah go find the video if you want to know what happened. It's pretty clearly an accident. Mysterio doesn't even appear to notice what happened right away, he would have if it was intentional.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 10:30 am

"Accidents" don't make a damn difference in the real world.

Manslaughter is still manslaughter.

Yes he should be held accountable. The fact that he isn't in jail right now makes me fucking sick.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 10:36 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
"Accidents" don't make a damn difference in the real world.

Manslaughter is still manslaughter.

Yes he should be held accountable. The fact that he isn't in jail right now makes me fucking sick.
Lol get the fuck outta here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perro Aguayo Jr.    Perro Aguayo Jr.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perro Aguayo Jr.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-