Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

You ever got some shit to say...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:09 pm

BK don't apologize if it was your honest opinion :whew:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:10 pm

You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Wtfih
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:11 pm

Wait, before we continue, let me go grab my silver spoon.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:16 pm

Now, I was on that podcast for a few minutes so I apparently missed the whole Impact incident.

First, I think that Brett in my personal opinion is WRONG about Imps promos. I've seen Imp at his best and gone against him at his best and think he's one of the finer writers in EAW. Sometimes the character may come off a little bland to some but I think you have to really read what he does for a longer period of time to truly appreciate how good he is.

Secondly, I think Imp you're being a wee bit sensitive. IF, IF someone ever does a podcast and calls out MY writing or promoing or if they think it's a bit dry or whatever, I'll smile about it and go about proving them all the way the hell wrong.

Don't waste your time on something that was barely taken seriously by the people who were just doing a reaction podcast for fun. Just let the shit roll of your back dude. You know how good you are, most of the people in this fed besides the greenest of the green know how good you are. Don't let one person's opinion inspire you to go on a forum bitchfest like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:21 pm

This is the last thing I'm gonna say on this.

I'll take blame for making this seem bigger than it was and I shouldn't have hung Brett out to dry like that but you've been in EAW for years, people 'talking shit' about you should just roll off your back at this point and you should have more sense to make a thread about it calling a random noob out over shit when you don't even know what he said - as i kept telling you last night, for all you know maybe im just trolling-, as somebody who used to get even more heated about people 'talking shit', you're really going to be embarrassed you made this thread in time when you look back on it, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2015, 1:05 pm

You are certainly all entitled to your wrong opinions. But nah, I'm not gonna fall back on you people attempting to mediate a situation that you caused. I wholly stand by everything that I said. I don't mind anyone's podcast, but if someone has something to say, they should go out and say it. None of these people criticizing can do half as good a job, so of course they'll spew falsehoods to mask their personal insecurities. Of course I'm going to be frustrated when some shitfaced fuck who has been here a month or less starts flapping his gums when he clearly doesn't know the first thing about the topic he's discussing. I don't give a *fuck* about anyone that thinks I have anything to prove to them, because I fucking don't. Y'all expect me to take this bullshit in stride. Nope. I'm not going to discuss this topic any further, but my stance on the subject remains the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You ever got some shit to say...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2