Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You ever got some shit to say... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

You ever got some shit to say... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
You ever got some shit to say... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
You ever got some shit to say... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
You ever got some shit to say... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
You ever got some shit to say... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
You ever got some shit to say... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
You ever got some shit to say... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

You ever got some shit to say...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

You ever got some shit to say... Empty
PostSubject: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:40 am

Say it to whoever right here unless you'd rather air your grievances on a shitty fucking podcast. I guarantee you it will be infinitely more fulfilling to say what you have to say when everyone hears it as opposed to a few people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:45 am

y u gotta b so rude don't u kno imp's human 2
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:47 am

Can we just get along.
You ever got some shit to say... Full?d=1418198756
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:48 am

Best in the World. wrote:
y u gotta b so rude don't u kno imp's human 2

Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:48 am

But if its on a podcast, won't everyone here it when its uploaded?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:53 am

Just as everyone will see it if it's posted here. I don't mind podcasts, but certain people misuse them as a platform to spew falsehoods to compensate for their insecurities. Think responsibly. On here, at least people can immediately reply.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:56 am

Is this what happens when you're honest and tell someone in private afterwards what you say? Because if indirect bullying is the result, then I might as well be a kiss ass instead.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:58 am

mb.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:00 am

It isn't just advice for you, wonderbread. It's so ironic you'd insult defenseless people who didn't partake in your podcast, then cry foul about "bullying" when the tables turn and the shoe is on the other fucking foot. Of course your sincerity and honesty was appreciated, much in the same way that I expect my sincerity and honesty to now be appreciated. You wanted your filters, you had your filters. No more filters.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:09 am

I understand where you're coming from, and completely get why you would be upset with me. However, there are other ways to deal with it rather than what you have been doing. You could have easily retorted to all of my thoughts and proved me wrong. I don't mind being proved wrong, matter of fact I like it. I'm always looking to improve myself in a way.

Again, I apologize for what I said, but you're taking this way too personally.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:09 am

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Is this what happens when you're honest and tell someone in private afterwards what you say? Because if indirect bullying is the result, then I might as well be a kiss ass instead.
You ever got some shit to say... 5ec9e14be06f0511fb51f00db6bd3292
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:10 am

Yeah fuck this shit
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:17 am

Stop posting quotes from Tumblr AA
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:21 am

Brett Kennedy wrote:
I understand where you're coming from, and completely get why you would be upset with me. However, there are other ways to deal with it rather than what you have been doing. You could have easily retorted to all of my thoughts and proved me wrong. I don't mind being proved wrong, matter of fact I like it. I'm always looking to improve myself in a way.

Again, I apologize for what I said, but you're taking this way too personally.
You ever got some shit to say... 240m657

Word to Jamie O'Hara
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 6:05 am

preach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 7:03 am

Come on imp, why do you care what somebody said on a show that's billed as the worst podcast in all of e-feds?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 7:12 am

Aurora Rose wrote:
Come on imp, why do you care what somebody said on a show that's billed as the worst podcast in all of e-feds?
Don't think I'm leaving you out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 7:29 am

Linkitty link link fammitty fam fam
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 7:51 am

I ain't gonna listen to any of these podcasts anyway so if y'all wanna talk shit behind my back this is a good chance for you to do so. Just hope for your bitch asses I don't find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 9:07 am

I actually argued a bit in your favor, Imp, since you weren't there to defend yourself. Demon defended you as well. 90% of this podcast was us swooning over how well everybody did for PFP, and MAYBE ten percent was us talking about stuff we didn't like. People were encouraged to give their honest opinions, good and bad, and Brett just gave his opinion. It wasn't like we were trying to have some huge podcast bombshell drop so we could pimp it out for listening. The next episode won't be some dumb confrontation between Imp and Brett. We did this for fun because me and Demon thought this would be a fun tongue-in-cheek kind of show, where we just sit around and talk some shit with some guys. 'Twas never my intention to make a podcast so I could stand on my bully pulpit and preach, and I'm fairly positive that Brett didn't have that intention either, and I'm sure he would love to sit down and talk things out with you one-on-one before the show is posted (if it's not really shitty, I haven't listened to it back yet). I apologize if you were upset by any of this.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 9:17 am

Not sure where these new people get off criticizing superior writers' promos for having a different (correct) verbiage than them, but it's really amusing and cute.

This isn't just Brett/Me, anyway. I'm not worried about someone who couldn't aspire to be a fraction as good a writer as I am on his best day and my worst. I don't sweat that. I disagree with this precedent that's been set where everyone has an outlet to talk shit freely without consequence. Everyone might as well go on 4cn with that garbage. Couldn't give a fuck less about the guy as much as I do all of these new people who signed up with a silver spoon in their mouths. Tired of it, tired of people undermining my frustrations, and it is unacceptable. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:38 am

Nigey, this is on you 
:cesaro:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:41 am

Oh my fucking god Imp.

He barely said shit about you, I was completely over-ratting what Brett said to hype this thing up. Get over yourself making a thread about it, dissing him in the picbase change thread, Christ people probably say worse shit in PC than his comment that's nowhere near as bad as I made out it was. And as Vance said, it's essentially a dick-sucking fest apart from the vixens, Christ almigthy sometimes Imp.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:45 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Linkitty link link fammitty fam fam
I agree with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... EmptyJune 30th 2015, 12:05 pm

Can someone fill me in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ever got some shit to say...   You ever got some shit to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

You ever got some shit to say...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next