Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do you see your character? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do you see your character? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How do you see your character? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How do you see your character? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How do you see your character? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How do you see your character? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How do you see your character? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How do you see your character? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How do you see your character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

How do you see your character? Empty
PostSubject: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 15th 2015, 12:05 am

Do you see your character as yourself or you just see it as somebody else and you only control them? well, just curious. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 15th 2015, 12:12 am

Clark Duncan is more or less who I am as a person in real life with a few things slightly exaggerated. It's honestly what makes using the character so easy, I don't really have to make too big a departure from who I really am to express myself.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 7:36 am

My character is just an exaggerated version of myself. Sometimes it's fun to put a spin on it and do something you would never do in real life, but that's largely the gist of it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 7:38 am

Lucian Black and I have some similarities but we're not entirely alike though. So I see him as someone else who's slightly similar to me OOC.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 10:10 am

I see my character as Kurt Angle but my writing style and humor shines in my promos.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 10:13 am

I think it's an inevitability to find bits of yourself in your character.  There are things in PB that are part of me, but I've never worked in pizza delivery or any sort of fast food civil servitude.  If I were ever anything like my character, it was probably about 6 years ago when I quit school for awhile after getting an associates and joined the working world for about a year and a half.  I didn't know what I was supposed to be, so I didn't want to waste any more time or money that I didn't have learning a career skill that I really don't want as a career.  When I hit that year mark working as a service clerk at a major pharmacy chain, they gave me a pin to put on my lapel for my time working there, to which I replied "Yeahhhh...I'm gone in a month.  And I'm not wearing this."
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 11:21 am

The Carlos Rosso character is a glory hound of a narcissist. Bits and pieces of that character are in me too, I guess. I agree with what PB said earlier, it's an inevitability for bits and pieces of the character to be in yourself.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 11:56 am

A slightly paranoid man with an always diluted view of reality. He never sees anything the way others see it and always thinks that he's being screwed in some way
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 5:14 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
A slightly paranoid man with an always diluted view of reality. He never sees anything the way others see it and always thinks that he's being screwed in some way
That's not what I'm asking for..... -_-

Anyway, as for me, I always see Haruna as somebody else. I actually has so many difference between me and Haruna, despite of our same hairstyle, Haruna and I have a different personality. Haruna looks like as a cheerful and outgoing lady, but I am actually rarely talk in front of the public. or some sort of like that.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 6:26 pm

I see myself in Ryan Savage and the experience I have gone through in my life so far from my happiest days and darkest hours when I went through my depression and all. Also bits and pieces of my friends and family and what they are currently go through. So to simply put I see various people in Ryan Savage from personality, to his mannerisms, thought process, how he carry himself etc.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 8:23 pm

I see it as somebody else who I control but I'm trying to slowly make my character into myself.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 17th 2015, 8:47 pm

My Character is based on several people (mostly on a friend of mine who can be a real asshole at times) , with a ting of my own ego (which has been turned up to 12)
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 18th 2015, 12:31 am

My character is based around my own fear of growing older.  It comes from a variety of things that I've sustained in my own life such as injuries (I tore my MCL in amateur wrestling and it took me five months of rehabilitation before I could walk again), being at University with no direction, and the changes within my social circle.   I wanted to make sure that he had the non-desirable traits of human beings:  Insecurity, selfishness, paranoia.   I've always wanted to explore roleplaying as a wrestler at the end of his career, I always thought that it would be a neat challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? EmptyJune 18th 2015, 1:38 am

I see Aren as myself in some ways, personality wise and the fact that his dialect is somewhat like mine. Sometimes without knowing I put some southern slang in his promos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you see your character?   How do you see your character? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you see your character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1