Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Personal Announcement  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Personal Announcement  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Personal Announcement  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Personal Announcement  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Personal Announcement  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Personal Announcement  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Personal Announcement  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Personal Announcement  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Personal Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Personal Announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:17 pm

Hello everybody, I think I've been here for a while (I signed up in November of last year) and I thought well, around my birthday (May 31st) I'd tell you guys something very personal

I'm Bisexual

Bring on the hate

If you have no problem with that, have a nice day! If you have a problem with that, live with it 'cause I'm not quitting anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:21 pm

I applaud your decision to be honest about this. EAW takes on all kinds bro, I don't think anyone is going to give a fuck or not if you're bisexual and I mean that in the most accepting, happy way.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:27 pm

See, I hate the fact people have to admit they are bi/gay/etc. You are who YOU want to be. If people can't accept that, it shows how much of a pussy they are. If you had balls, you'd accept anyone as long as they showed respect to you, be it religion, race, sexuality, mental condition, etc

People who are bi or gay are human too. People need to accept that, but kudos for you for being brave and admitting that, especially on a site where we could be the next dickhead of the century. You've lost no respect Smile
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:31 pm

Nobody is going to give you shit about it. Ryan Savage isn't even bi, he's gay. People don't give him shit (We may joke but we're not being serious about it.)

The real question is, have you just told us or have you told your family too?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:33 pm

Venom wrote:
Nobody is going to give you shit about it. Ryan Savage isn't even bi, he's gay. People don't give him shit (We may joke but we're not being serious about it.)

I mean this with all sincerity and respect, but that's not our business if he's told his family. Telling us alone is fine enough by me. I think that he SHOULD eventually tell his family about this, especially if he's romantically inclined to both sexes instead of just sexually, but I don't think it's our place to really ask him that question.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:42 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Venom wrote:

I mean this with all sincerity and respect, but that's not our business if he's told his family. Telling us alone is fine enough by me. I think that he SHOULD eventually tell his family about this, especially if he's romantically inclined to both sexes instead of just sexually, but I don't think it's our place to really ask him that question.
I will have to thank Carlos for sticking up for me. But, I will say that I haven't told my parents due to my dad being strongly homophobic
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:47 pm

Everything has it's time, man.  My dad was extremely racist for a vast majority of my life, but when my brother started dating someone not of our skin color, he warmed up to them fast and realized quickly that he was being an ignorant prick for simply hating a wonderful person based on something as trivial as ethnicity.  I'm not saying that a day will for certain come when your father accepts your sexual orientation, but I do know that the world tends to kick the asses and humble those who spit hate, and sometimes they learn from it.

Best of luck to you, man.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:50 pm

yay come out party.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:50 pm

No one cares what you have sex with just stop promoing like you have down syndrome Kerry god damn it.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:52 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
No one cares what you have sex with just stop promoing like you have down syndrome Kerry god damn it.

Classic Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:53 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
I'm sorry, I know I suck. I've been trying to get better Sad
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:06 pm

disgrace to humanity
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:18 pm

guys i have an annoucment.

i'm a toaster-sexual.

I only fuck toasters. Please don't judge me.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:19 pm

:kobe: What the hell is going on nowadays in hurr

Last edited by John the Castist on May 19th 2015, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:20 pm

Faggot
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:34 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Hello everybody, I think I've been here for a while (I signed up in November of last year) and I thought well, around my birthday (May 31st) I'd tell you guys something very personal

I'm Bisexual

Bring on the hate

If you have no problem with that, have a nice day! If you have a problem with that, live with it 'cause I'm not quitting anytime soon
I kinda already had a feeling by the way you kept hitting on me  :comeon:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:35 pm

TLA wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm Bisexual

Bring on the hate

:hipster:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:39 pm

TLA wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm Bisexual

Bring on the hate

:perfect:  :gotya:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:46 pm

TLA wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:

I'm Bisexual

Bring on the hate

VINTAGE TLA

LA

PANTERA

SEXUALLLLLLLLLLLLL

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:51 pm

This screams 'push me because I liek dix!'

Although if you do liek dix, give us Gay Amigos a call.

Not Ryan Savage tho, he's a fake gay and is actually homophobic.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 7:00 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
This guy always knows how to express what I feel in the harshest way.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 11:16 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Venom wrote:

I really didn't mean it in a personal way. That's why I phrased it with "The real question is". I meant it in a way that he should tell them as that would be more important than telling people online.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 11:24 pm

Who pissed in your cheerios damn? 
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Smh   Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 11:33 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:

God Charlie what'd you have for breakfast carnation instant bitch?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  EmptyMay 19th 2015, 11:45 pm

Is it even a big deal for someone to come out and say they're gay or bisexual? I honestly don't treat them any differently and I don't think anyone in this community does. I simply don't see the issue. It would be more of a problem if someone openly admitted to homophobia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcement    Personal Announcement  Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-