Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Empty
PostSubject: WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions   WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions EmptyMay 15th 2015, 3:14 am

WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions WWE_Payback_logo,_2015_-_present

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - IF SETH ROLLINS FAILS TO RETAIN, KANE IS FIRED AS DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton

King Barrett vs. Neville

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS - 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH
The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E w/ Xavier Woods) (c) vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro w/ Natalya

Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSIP - I QUIT MATCH WHERE IF CENA LOSES, HE DOES NOT GET A REMATCH
John Cena (c) vs. Rusev w/ Lana

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt

Naomi & Tamina vs. The Bella Twins (Brie Bella and Nikki Bella)

The Meta Powers (Curtis Axel and Macho Mandow) vs. The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions   WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions EmptyMay 15th 2015, 7:48 am

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - IF SETH ROLLINS FAILS TO RETAIN, KANE IS FIRED AS DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
(As much as I want to see Ambrose win, it's cos Big Bad Bork Lazer's gonna come back and have his rematch at Summerslam).

King Barrett vs. Neville
(Cos Fuck Barrett)

The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E w/ Xavier Woods) (c) vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro w/ Natalya
(Wouldn't make sense for New Day to lose the belts after one event but at the same time it's WWE booking the Tag Team Division so sadly like the Diva's Division, they really don't know what they're doing.)

(If Ziggler loses, we riot.)

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSIP - I QUIT MATCH WHERE IF CENA LOSES, HE DOES NOT GET A REMATCH
(#CENAWINSLOL | How To Get New Stars Over Chapter 3, oh wait you don't - you build them up only for Cena to go over them.)

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt
(Follow The Buzzards...)

("GOTTA KEEP THE BELLAS STRONG DAMMIT!")

The Meta Powers (Curtis Axel and Macho Mandow) vs. The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
(Because it's AXELBACK...right? Right? *Gets hit in the head*)
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions   WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions EmptyMay 15th 2015, 8:42 am

As if the outcome weren't crystal clear to begin with, they add an unnecessary stipulation to paint the picture for you.  I'd love to see Ambrose win, but I think the foregone conclusion on his involvement in this match is that he's there to take the fall, but I'd love to be surprised

King Barrett vs. Neville
Wade's coming off a KotR win that had a match of the year candidate as it's headliner.  They're just trying to recapture that magic for one night while people are watching and might pay for the PPV or the network to see the hype they missed.  I'd say it's also too soon for Neville to win the IC title, but i doubt WWE shares that kind of mentality, because that would mean they valued the gold in some way shape or form and weren't prone to hotshotting it.  Needless to say, this is probably the least predictable match on the card based solely on the fact that the WWE gives two flying fucks about their midcard division.  Should be a good match though.

This seems like a go-home stip for this feud, and while New Day definitely has the heel heat to hold the gold and at least make it interesting, Kidd and Cesaro are over.  FACT.

I'm hoping against hope that in a feud where Rusev has no momentum, and Lana's turning face because...well, hot, that maybe that molotov minx of a woman is playing us all and will help Rusev win.  It's not ideal, and Rusev will still look like shit by winning this way, but it gets Cena out of the US title picture.

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt

Man I want Bray to win...I really do, but this feud seems to be going nowhere fast, and it's another case where Bray's in a feud that stands to elevate no one involved.  I just wish the WWE would learn how to book him.

The feud's just starting, and I think the WWE might actually like Naomi, so maybe the wonder twins will lose here and we'll get a feud for the division that we need with AJ gone and Paige out.

Battle of the identity crisis.  Unless in some strange twist, megapowers explode and we get some sort of alt-dimensional time shift where Curtis turns on Sandow and forms some form of nWo with the Ascension...you know what? I'm putting way more thought into this than the WWE has.  I'd still love Axel to show up late for the match in time for a hot tag, only for Book to blurt out "But who side he on, man?!"
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions   WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions EmptyMay 15th 2015, 9:14 am

Seth Rollins
Neville
The New Day
Dolph Ziggler
John Cena
Bray Wyatt
Naomi & Tamina
The Meta Powers
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions   WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions EmptyMay 15th 2015, 9:30 am

King Barrett vs. Neville

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions   WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Presents: Payback - Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-