Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Best Personalities OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 6:45 pm

TLA wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
TLA wrote:
BLACKSUS wrote:
TLA wrote:
I don't give no fucks if y'all got a problem with my personality. Most of y'all are boring as hell anyway. Actin like we chill in private but can't man up the respect in public. Ain't no true homies no more.
Am I a true homie?

Lol yes you the only real one I see round here.

We homies too right?  :ha:
Yes cuz you don't discriminate unlike nas, tarah, sher, bb, carlos, matt, locke, and whoever the fuck anthony leonhart 's bitch ass is
;~; I thought you were my Migga
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 7:08 pm

TLA wrote:
Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
TLA wrote:
BLACKSUS wrote:
TLA wrote:
I don't give no fucks if y'all got a problem with my personality. Most of y'all are boring as hell anyway. Actin like we chill in private but can't man up the respect in public. Ain't no true homies no more.
Am I a true homie?

Lol yes you the only real one I see round here.

We homies too right?  :ha:
Yes cuz you don't discriminate unlike nas, tarah, sher, bb, carlos, matt, locke, and whoever the fuck anthony leonhart 's bitch ass is
:whoa:
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 7:16 pm

I guess I should do a revamp of this since it's been a year:

TLA- We don't always agree, but we get along. And he is a funny motherfucker. And I feel kinda a dolt for leaving him off my old list but I'm not going to remember everyone to put on this. THERE, YOU HAPPY TLA!? YOU'RE ON MY LIST AND You're THE FIRST ONE ON IT!

Aria- What can I say? one of my favorite promoers and one of my favorite people in EAW.

Alex/Mexican Samurai- Our conversations are rare but when we do speak I find him engaging.

DDD- The guy who has probably put up with more of my shit than just about anyone in EAW history. Has helped me through a few things where I didn't think I'd solve it alone in terms of writing here. Decent guy when he's not talking stupid shit.

Cailin- Good friend, good confidant. Someone that I have been happy to know.

Nas- Even though I have constantly given him shit (in jest) about his promos and all that, he's still nice to me and is always offering words of encouragement...even though sometimes I may wonder if it's sarcasm.

Lioncross- We go back to CWF times. One of the people I'm most happy to be associated with through fedding.

Kendra- Still as fun as ever to be around.

BB/Brody- I never fail to laugh when she's around. One of the real sweethearts of EAW.

GC- One of the coolest.

Stephanie/Cloud- Always willing to listen to my ideas, always somebody I can share a thought with without it being plastered everywhere.

Killy- Because I can talk football and futbol with him.

Now, if I didn't mention your name here, it's not because I hate you or don't like you as much as these people. These are just a few of the many names that bring happy thoughts to my mind. Don't come for my soul if I didn't mention you. Please.....PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 7:23 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
I've got the worst personality, too bad there was a list for that!  Razz
No you don't. Unless there is some Psycho Maddie running about that I know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 7:33 pm

JJ : Always nice and super caring. A great friend. :toast:
Aria: Queen of everything, the reason I'm here ! :salute:

Rhyse: Another homie who is always there for me, vice versa. He lit. :rollins:

Carlos: My therapist, always checking on me and making sure I'm ok. :hhh:

Kendra : Pls be gay with me ily. :fact:

Phoenix: Homie for life and always a great friend. :wayne:

Tarah: Sweetheart who never fails to put a smile on my face. :win:

TLA: My papi :woods:

Azumi: My lesbian lover :blessed:

Cailin: My southern suga mama, ily dont ever change. :goat:

Nas: MY KING. My little big brother ily tbh :whew:

DC: My husband :yes:

GC: My latino lover i cheat on dc with    homie :shrug:

DDD: MY FATHER FIGURE :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 7:52 pm

BB Vita wrote:
Phoenix: Homie for life and always a great friend. :wayne:
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:11 pm

It's pretty tough to name all the people I love here. You have my main boo Tarah. The inspiring DDD. My lover Kendra. My secret lover Aria. Of course Rami. BB, Haruna, Ryan, Sher, TLA, Nas, Matt, Oasis, Aaron, Senn, GC, Azumi, Carlos and Phoenix just off the top of my head. The truth is there are so many great people here. I remember when I first came here it was Imp and HBG who sort of guided me and got me out of being shy. I love this place if you can't tell <3
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:37 pm

Anybody that isn't an ogre, but specifically those that specialize in ogre hunting.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 12:36 am

Well, for me. I think everyone has a unique personality and of course they are good in some way. I might not be a closed off person and only talk privately to some people like HBG, Kendra, Mexi, Tyler, Cailin, Cloud and Carlos but that doesn't mean everyone whom I never chat privately has a bad personality to me. You are all fine, it's just me who just too isolate myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 1:39 am

I forgot Little Haruna, Aria, Rhyse, Baelin. I'm sorry. I  love you.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 1:46 am

Anthony Leonhart wrote:
I forgot Little Haruna, Aria, Rhyse, Baelin. I'm sorry. I  love you.
Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Tumblr_m9uiotxYAi1rt73joo1_250
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 1:47 pm

That cat Rami has a great personality tbh no one else compares
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 1:53 pm

Nasir, Aren, Haru, Cloud, Cailin, Aria If I'm just chilling around

Imp, Dub, Rob if I want to talk about anime and ETC
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 4:00 am

Okay I see, OOC so then Brian, Ken, Rob, Starr, Aaron, Imp, DDD, Sher, Tyler, Kendra, Matt, Azumi, HBG, TLA

At some point, it becomes what friendship personalities I prefer most being around and that's fine with me
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 11:58 am

Azumi Goto wrote:

:mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 12:50 pm

BB Vita wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

:mjcry:
You didn't include me in yours
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 12:56 am

DDD, Cailin, Aria, Nas, Rami, Aren, Xav, GC, BB, Mexi, Aaron, Scottie and PW.

^This group of people have been my life lines lately and I love them for that. They are the best of the best. 

Last edited by Tarah Nova on September 1st 2016, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:08 am

DDD, Brian, Nas, Aria, Dub, Tarah, Nobi, TLA, Kurt Burton, GC, DC
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:26 am

Carson Ramsay wrote:
That cat Rami has a great personality tbh no one else compares
I'll co-sign this.
:dave: :banderas:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:37 am

I've got a few select people on here I actually get down with.

Nas. You and I have connected like bros on a level people don't get real often. I know you got some big stuff poppin soon, just know if you need to talk, I'm a skype msg away.

Nate is my little brother, straight up. (who just happens to be able to kick my ass at gfx lol) 

Aria, I'm serious when I say you're my sister I never had. You know I got your back, and if someone fucks witchu, they're gettin these hands.

Scoot Ohasis, thanks for lookin out for me and my character since I got here. It's good to know someone has my back.

Tarah is the Queen of graphics around here, hands down. I know I can turn to her and Nate for advice on stuff, and they're always willing to help out. <3

Eclipse is the one I can go talk to if I need a hand with character direction of psychology since he and I take a similar approach to booking styles. God bless #LongPigStyle

Brody is my homegirl. The time we spend b.s.'ing about stupid crap in Supercard or anything else I think has bonded us pretty quickly around here
Back to top Go down
Autumn Raven

Autumn Raven

Hailing From : Parts Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 1:58 am

Still getting to know people around here, really but I like the few of you that I have talked with.

Aria - for being totally awesome

Nas - for being a silly ass. Very Happy

Tarah - being the queen of gfx. dear god woman teach me your ways.

Aren - you owe me a cookie dude. Very Happy

The rest of you are cool in your own way. Stay chill fam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Personalities OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4