Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Best Personalities OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2014, 12:15 am

Brian, DEDEDE, Demon, Kawa, Dub, Xavier, Ken, Senn, Aaron
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2014, 3:14 am

Lannister wrote:
RoV and DDD from an entertainment standpoint
Jay and Tre from a chill standpoint

Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Aqxceqf
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2015, 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2015, 10:34 pm

:demonic:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2015, 9:07 pm

Vance Tybull
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2015, 10:09 pm

I love you all
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2015, 11:15 pm

from what I get in a chat, I see Ken, Zach, Rob, Carlos and Tybs have the best personalities.

Honorable Mention: Dark Demon.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2015, 11:42 pm

I hear that Aren guy is a good guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:22 pm

Demun, DDD, Robbie, mainly the ones who go to the chat frequently. You're all awesome, honestly. Too many to name <3
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:29 pm

Kendra, Charles, Killy, GI, Ryan Savage, Tarah, Jacob Senn. Dark Demon

There are a lot of people in EAW, but those are a few of the people I enjoy speaking to the most for one reason or another. Tarah's extremely nice from what I've seen. Senn's one of the most honest and easy-going writers i've had a chance to work with. Ryan Savage, GI, and Charles I consider good friends.

I used to consider Kendra a bit of a goofball until I started actually having a chance to talk to her. She's cool as hell.

Killy is one of my favorites because regardless of any sport I talk about, he knows about it. 

All the guys and girls in the chat are for the most part wonderful people...these are just some of the ones I enjoy talking to the most.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 10th 2015, 6:21 pm

myself
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyMay 10th 2015, 6:26 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
from what I get in a chat, I see Ken, Zach, Rob, Carlos and Tybs have the best personalities.

Honorable Mention: Dark Demon.

Thank you. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 8:19 am

Brian, DDD, Tyler, HBG, Aria, Scott Diamond, Scott Oasis, and a lot of others. Some I listed since they're really personable and eager to engage in friendly interaction, others I've hung around a long time so I've gotten to know them on more personal level. Truth be told, there are a few rotten apples and problem children but I'd estimate about 80% of EAW all have fine personalities.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 8:50 am

Everyone who's a regular on chat that doesn't overtroll and just is a chill person to chat with has a personality that I can appreciate. Names like Kenny, Cailin, Aria, Nas, DDD, Tarah, Dub, Imp, Ken are some of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 9:19 am

Well, everytime I come to chats, I never really stay long enough. Truth to be told though, everyone are so nice to me,etc, etc. The ones that can make me smile though are: Carlos, Lioncross, Cameron, Kenny, Rami, Nas, Azumi, Cloud, Scott Oasis, Scott Diamond, Dub, HBG, Ryan Savage/Angelo/Marco, Nick Angel, Dedede, Brian, TLA, Ohara, DC (both Diamond Cage and Diamond Cutter lol), and Candle.

Again, I'm not trying to discredit anybody here, I'm really sorry if I miss somebody on my list here (I can forget things as well of course lol). EAW is just very fun place to socialize with other people from around the world.

EDIT: Told you I can forget things lol. You (Impact) and Christian Locke are great people as well.

EDIT 2: How could I forget TRE? Well, I might as well list everyone here, lol.

Just in case people, I might edit my posts several times LOL
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 10:02 am

I'm friends with everyone, but to pick out a few people I have bonded with over the years the most with: Aren, Oasis, DC, Brian, Lannister, Tarah, DDD, Carlos

As for people I have connected with since my return:
Pretty much all the other Vixens, Rami, Kenny, Phoenix, Tig, SK, Tyler, Imp

There are plenty of others in both areas, but these are the ones that have made an impression on me the most in my time here.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 10:35 am

TLA
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 12:22 pm

BB Vita, Ryan Marx, Matt Miles, Angelo, TRE, and Haruna since i've talked to all of them more than once haha
I'd say DDD, Carson, and Aria from an entertaining standpoint, whenever I go to to the chat and see them talkin' I lnow it's about to be lit
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 3:39 am

Best Personalities?
Well I know when you get them going: Aren, Nas and  Rami (& sometimes Xav) have the most entertaining personalities. Then you have Aria, and Cailin who are so down to earth about alot of  shit. And ofc, you have DDD who is just filled with personality, you can get lost in it. I dunno, those people are the best and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:58 am

I do. I have the best personality. It is because I am a robot, programmed to blend in with my human inferiors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:10 am

Imp, DDD and Cailin are very pleasant, whilst Aria, Nas and Aaron are very nice too.

Last edited by Sheridan Müller on August 26th 2016, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 10:37 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Imp, DDD, Dub and Cailin are very pleasant, whilst Aria, Nas and Aaron are very nice too.
Aaron nice? What are you smoking?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 10:37 am

I have the best personality when I take my anti-depressants
Back to top Go down
Dead End Bride

Dead End Bride

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 10:47 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Imp, DDD, Dub and Cailin are very pleasant, whilst Aria, Nas and Aaron are very nice too.
When DDD and Imp aren't completely losing the plot about something in the chat, they're intelligent, relatively normal human beings.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2016, 11:17 am

Aria, Rhyse, Nas, Tarah, Carlos, DDD, Kendra.
They so lit
and DC cause that's bae.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Personalities OOC   Best Personalities OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Personalities OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next