Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

5 - The New Ministry Constitution SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

5 - The New Ministry Constitution SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
5 - The New Ministry Constitution Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
5 - The New Ministry Constitution Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
5 - The New Ministry Constitution Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
5 - The New Ministry Constitution Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
5 - The New Ministry Constitution Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
5 - The New Ministry Constitution Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The New Ministry Constitution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

5 - The New Ministry Constitution Empty
PostSubject: The New Ministry Constitution   5 - The New Ministry Constitution EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 10:26 am

• Rules for managing chaos
  • #1 Nobody gets in The New Ministry without permission of either me or Lady scarlet 
  • #2 No Mini promos or challengers the writers work very hard to come up with the matches we need to put all of our effort into our promos
  • #3 All ideas for matches or story-lines must be approved by Rob
  • #4 No killing or kidnapping Real people in EAW all made up ones are ok
  • #5 Multiple accounts are not allowed unless approved by Rob
  • #6 We are a team therefore we shall support each other weather that be with new ideas for promos or how we could make our promos better ect.
  • #7 From this point on we shall hold a state of The New Ministry chat where all members of The New Ministry talk about whats going on with The New ministry and how we can approve things whether that be writing or our standing in EAW. This time period shall be determined by what fits the members for we all have a life outside of here. Rob as the writer for voltage you will be more than welcome to attend this is you can. 
  • If anyone has any questions about our new rules you shall contact me by email at davis9611@gmail.com or on yahoo messenger @ ryobakura20  
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

5 - The New Ministry Constitution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Ministry Constitution   5 - The New Ministry Constitution EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 11:23 am

I would join this but I'm so badass I follow no one's rules not even my own.
Back to top Go down

The New Ministry Constitution

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-