Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 5:46 pm

Would've joined in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 11:08 pm

Not leaving 10 fucking times and just staying put.  Oh let's not forget when I did join and all my attention was on some asshole e-fed instead of one that actually lasted.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 11:31 pm

Chosen my current promo style as opposed to what I used to write. I really had to get into that niche that I'm in now, and I think that would have really helped me.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 12:28 am

Joined a month earlier when I was first told about EAW. I could have made the EoE tournament.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 12:38 am

I wouldn't of left the countless amounts of times that I did. I would've never recreated any feds that never lasted which is all of them and I would've focused all my time on EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Hailing From : A Con Man Never Wishes To Be Found

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 1:01 am

Rejoining with an actual wrestler as a picbase.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 3:48 am

Immediately chose Devitt as my Pic Base
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 9:00 am

Honestly, I have made many mistakes so I would do many things differently. Yesterday I said I would have been someone differently from Reigns. But that's not it.. If I could go back in time I would have promoed more for my first world title match which was in 2011, I would have ignored everyone and kept Rollins and I would have looked for ways to improve my promos sooner. Oh, and that George Copeland name was terrible so I would have changed it to something actually good sounding sooner.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Cruise

Brayden Cruise

Hailing From : Peterborough, Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 11:39 am

Well I just started here, so nothing. lol
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 12:50 pm

Well, I already had the chance and I'd say I'm capitalizing on it purr'ty flawlessly thus far
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 1:01 pm

I've always been curious why you're so sour on Reigns as a picbase, LB. He's got a great look. I've always thought he fit Lucian quite well, though admittedly, I don't know as much of Lucian's history.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2015, 1:27 pm

@[REDACTED] He's just not my favorite. And i don't feel comfortable as him. Don't get me wrong I like him (Even tho they make it extremely hard to like him with those promos they make him cut) but he's not my favorite. People say he fits me but idk about that, man. Maybe I'll change my mind depending how they handle him from here on out. What he did last night at TLC was quite interesting and unexpected. Let's just hope they don't make him cut another one of those corny promos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-