Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Empty
PostSubject: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 9:39 am

What mistakes would you guard yourself against?

Last edited by Y2Impact on March 22nd 2015, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 10:16 am

Wouldve made me vs HRDO for the EAW title at PFP 1

Wouldve stayed active after PFP 4 and retired at 5, unless I couldnt mnage to win a world title, then just retire after my 5th title reign.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 12:48 pm

There's not a ton I'd do different. But if I did do anything, I would may just change gimmicks completely and perhaps I'd use Erebus since I did so well with that gimmick in AWF.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 2:30 pm

Probably not be so flippy floppy when it came to how I presented myself on the promo page. From activity, to the general character of Ashten Cross.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 3:00 pm

Pretty much the same thing, but I wouldn't have flown off the handle and quit over that whole Imp is more loyal comment when Ronn thought I led some ACW chat invasion I had nothing to do with. I was butt hurt over that for a long time, even during the ACW invasion I was ranting and raving about how I better not be put on team ACW, and then when they ignored me and put me betraying EAW at TI and made ACW win I honestly felt it was an insult towards me, though apparently according to DDD/MK/Mak it was a coincidence. I mean I enjoyed being in ACW, and would join that efed again, but I just didn't like how I was portrayed for doing so, especially since the peak of the ACW vs EAW conflict was over when I joined ACW, and everyone in ACW knew I was more inclined to EAW while EAW acted like it was questionable.

Last edited by Komodo Dragon on March 22nd 2015, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 3:06 pm

Probably would have just won all of the World Titles I declined to win in the past since I eventually ended up winning one anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:12 am

I wouldn't have left for those 2months like I did around Dia Del Diablo...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 12:42 am

I might have chose a different gimmick, don't get my wrong I love my current gimmick and I'm going to stick with it, however it gets frustrating sometimes being limited and I feel like i'm repetitive but I try Smile
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 1:32 am

Would have went to Showdown and got some free hardcore title reigns in 2008
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:29 pm

I would have picked a better name than George Copeland
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:35 pm

I wouldn't have gone inactive for the inaugural Reckless Wiring. Instead, I would've stayed active, still lost to DDD, and lived up to my prodigious status by winning the second Grand Rampage and main eventing PFP 2. I truly believe this could've happened if I didn't go on hiatus and remained active.

Last edited by Y2Impact on May 5th 2017, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:38 pm

i would of wrote more of my promos in advance and worked on a singles career first.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 3:38 pm

Choose Kanye as my picbase.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 4:08 pm

I would have actually started on my smartphone... I started on my PS3 which had limited space I could write my promos on
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 6:15 pm

I would've found a promoing style which I am comfortable with instead of struggling the first time I was face.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:00 pm

I would've joined The Entourage.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 9:59 pm

There is nothing to change in the great career of Lannister.

However, as Killswitch, KS should have stayed on track for more than 1 month at a time.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 3:38 am

Should have joined EAW around 2008/2009, instead of joining, being inactive for years, and fully coming back around late 2010/early 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 12:23 pm

Not caused so many problems when I was younger. Definitely been more consistent. Stuck with one character (pic base, name, etc.). I would change a lot of things, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 2:13 pm

One.) Taken the AJ Styles pic base when i became available or picked a better one altogether that people liked. =P 

Two.)  Gotten more involved with the writers for my first WHC reign

Three.) Not started that flame war with Jacob Senn.  Although in retrospect I think it's ended up doing us both more good than it did harm.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 3:32 am

I would have joined in 08 after AWF closed.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 4:13 am

Jacob Steele wrote:
Not caused so many problems when I was younger. Definitely been more consistent. Stuck with one character (pic base, name, etc.). I would change a lot of things, honestly.
The irony of this post.  :book:

Don't take that the wrong way. I just think it's funny that there are so many things you'd change and one of them is not changing so much. Just made me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 1:25 pm

Probably pick my 'hills to die on' better, as in not try and argue on things/for people not worth arguing for. Like, as an example, when I argued with Banks/Scott for an hour in a meeting originally about PFP that Diamond Cage/Lockdown should be given more of a chance as tag champions and not predetermined it for EOE/Dorin to beat them at RW 20112. Wouldn't have been as stressed/disgruntled/unmotivated.

I'd have avoided that OOC feud with Imp in late 2013.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:06 pm

TLA wrote:
I would've joined The Entourage.
If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Giphy
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 4:03 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
What mistakes would you guard yourself against?
Being Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?   If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you got a chance to restart your EAW career, what would you do differently?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next