Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 7:05 am

I don't hate anyone honestly. I just dislike AA, Venom, and I used to dislike Demon, but he's an alright fella.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 12:32 pm

I disliked Demon, Dub and some other noob when they claimed to be the gay amigos...but none of them were gay tho. Pfft posers 

But seriously though I don't think I didn't really disliked someone since I'm never mad at anyone for too long mostly because I forget why I'm mad at them at the first place. But if there were some that I felt that gets on my nerves but Senn rubs me the wrong way a lot. Like part of me just wants to jump through this computer screen and stab him in the throat, and pull out every single tooth in this mouth and jam it down his throat...but then again part of me actually likes him. But mostly because he has some similar qualities of my one of my exes.

I disliked how most people are rude to members (this is not recent but I have seen this in the past) like I understand respect the people who has been here longer but at the same time people should show respect to everyone regardless of how long you been here. Other than that AA also gets on my nerves but at this point I just think it's funny now. I also didn't care for Ryan either like he also gets on my nerves but then I realize he's like the straight white version of myself lmfao.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 1:02 pm

I don't hate anyone, but I get the vibe that I'm thrown shade sometimes.  It might be me just being overly self-conscious, though.  Either way, I don't get that involved with people in e-fedding outside of chat enough anymore to really disdain someone.  If I've pissed someone off for whatever reason, sorry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:14 pm

TLA wrote:
I hate everyone in EAW cuz I am secretly still loyal to XMW and working with Steele to destroy EAW from the inside.
You ruined our plan
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:22 pm

To be perfectly honest, I hated a helluva lot of people when I first joined. Folks such as AA, Tyler, Brian, Dub, and RRS come to mind. However, as the years have passed by, I have learned to know their personalities and I have begun to make amends with them, even though they are pretentious while being "friends" with me. Whatever the case is, as of now, I really don't hate anyone in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 12:13 pm

I never really liked Banks or RRS.

AA sucks too, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 1:16 pm

Ren of Chilltown wrote:
I never really liked Banks or RRS.

AA sucks too, I guess.

I never liked that Ren guy because he captured my heart <3  Embarassed ❤
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 4:10 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
But if there were some that I felt that gets on my nerves but Senn rubs me the wrong way a lot. Like part of me just wants to jump through this computer screen and stab him in the throat, and pull out every single tooth in this mouth and jam it down his throat.
:whoa:
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 4:19 pm

I dislike Venom for all the harassing he does to me
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 5:41 pm

i dislike a-will because he is racist
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 5:53 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
But if there were some that I felt that gets on my nerves but Senn rubs me the wrong way a lot. Like part of me just wants to jump through this computer screen and stab him in the throat, and pull out every single tooth in this mouth and jam it down his throat.
How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 6:47 pm

I hate you Imp.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:23 am

I've hated/disliked upwards of like fifty people in my time here, but now it's very, very rare that I really have any real problem with anyone. I'm very mellow now, I think, and there's only like one person I flat out have no respect for in EAW but it is what it is.

I'm not surprised to see myself listed on here a lot just because I tend to rub people the wrong way. I get pretty competitive about a lot of different things but, like I said, I think I've changed by mellowing out a little bit. Too bad I was such a douchebag before and probably still am even if it's held in check. But hopefully most of that's squashed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:28 am

I fucking hate every male member of the Hexa-Gun with the burning passion of 1000 suns
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:32 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
I fucking hate every male member of the Hexa-Gun with the burning passion of 1000 suns
Sorry
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:42 am

Drastik wrote:
I've hated/disliked upwards of like fifty people in my time here, but now it's very, very rare that I really have any real problem with anyone. I'm very mellow now, I think, and there's only like one person I flat out have no respect for in EAW but it is what it is.

I'm not surprised to see myself listed on here a lot just because I tend to rub people the wrong way. I get pretty competitive about a lot of different things but, like I said, I think I've changed by mellowing out a little bit. Too bad I was such a douchebag before and probably still am even if it's held in check. But hopefully most of that's squashed.

You're cool. :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 11:34 am

Hate/Dislike is a strong sentiment to hold for any of the people here, past or present, at least for me. But there are some lads who get on my nerves sometimes, mostly trollheads tho so it's cool
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 12:28 pm

i h8 all you cucks.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 12:36 pm

I like everyone atm honestly. Nobody has given me a reason to hate/dislike them lately.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 1:01 pm

Obviously when me and Senn had our little thing going a few years back I wasn't too big a fan of his, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't fond of me either.

But we're both over that now, and really there isn't anyone I dislike in EAW
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:53 pm

Well....

Me and DDD have had a kinda topsy turvy relationship, but only as it pertains to things like booking and writing philosophy. Even then we usually agree, but occasional headbutting occurs. I want to strangle the life out of him when he goes on some of his tangents but yeah.

I really disliked Kimbo when I first met him and he still annoys me, but he's tolerable.

Me and RRS aren't exactly great friends. There are things that flare up here and there but for the most part we can be civil.

Imp and I had beef from a long ass time ago, but we have squashed it.

AA was a fuckin tool.

Senn I was kinda frustrated with how I was written on Dynasty sometimes, but I always found him to be a cool dude.

Umm...I can't think of anything else. Most of the time I have an argument or something and that's it, I don't typically have any prolonged bad feelings for anybody here.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 3:59 pm

Draven and FD. In a group where I was clearly the best member, they made a million decisions without me.

Chuck/Charlie Scene, because he's one of those guys who insulted me because they pick on people who they think are weak.

I'm complicated on my view of Kimbo, sometimes I like him because he has a good sense of humor, and sometimes I dislike him because it goes way too far. I'm 50/50 on It.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:13 pm

Kerry Eusford wrote:
Draven and FD. In a group where I was clearly the best member, they made a million decisions without me.

Chuck/Charlie Scene, because he's one of those guys who insulted me because they pick on people who they think are weak.

I'm complicated on my view of Kimbo, sometimes I like him because he has a good sense of humor, and sometimes I dislike him because it goes way too far. I'm 50/50 on It.
stop being so indecisive faggot.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 4:14 pm

I love all of you and masturbate to this forum.

Hm? 

*cums and dies*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 3:34 am

Chucky P. wrote:
I hated AA for years, tbh I hated him until I came back just recently and noticed how much he's matured. He still acts like a fuckstick sometimes but not in the same way he did when I was here before.

I hated GI Styles when I first met him, this was before either of us even knew EAW existed though. Now I can say he's one of the few people in e-feds I consider a friend. 

I used to hate Brian, Tyler, and CY. GTL was the most annoying shit ever and was one of the minor reasons I decided to stray away from EAW for awhile, but now Tyler and Brian are two of the coolest people I know. Don't know Cy too well though.

Me and Carlos Rosso used to be at each others throats a lot too, but that was between us being good friends. Some friends fight sometimes.
Damn...didn't know we were that annoying How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 9830-287b6978a3449a7f945cdba4c4748e96
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next