Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:18 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Aria Jaxon, Scott Oasis, The Pizza Boy, Cailin Dillon I'd consider to be all but confirmed; even next year perhaps.

Ryan Marx, Nico Borg, Rex McAllister, Matt Miles, Eclipse Diemos will get there, without a doubt.
I'm surprised ur a hater too Jamie. I thought you was better than that.

Don't be salty baby pls.

:to:
Then show me some respeck bby ur an idiot if u think i aint earned my place on this list

There's no need to have a whinge over not being on a list pal. As I've said, ease up turbs.
I disagree. There is a need cuz people like you need to start to recognize instead of constantly overlooking me.

Not rating someone doesn't mean you overlook them. Don't be precious over the idea that people's perspective doesn't line up with your own.

Shit like this will find yourself in the bin before people can even consider your sook as legitimate.
It's just disappointing that your perspective of me is less than I thought. If you honestly think I don't deserve to be considered on your list and you ain't just being a bitch by leaving me off then fine have yo opinion. I will continue to prove you and anyone else who doubts me wrong. I am just standing up for myself cuz it ain't like anyone else is gonna do it. I'll stop tho since you are now threatening to get me fired.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:30 am

TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Aria Jaxon, Scott Oasis, The Pizza Boy, Cailin Dillon I'd consider to be all but confirmed; even next year perhaps.

Ryan Marx, Nico Borg, Rex McAllister, Matt Miles, Eclipse Diemos will get there, without a doubt.

Don't be salty baby pls.

Then show me some respeck bby ur an idiot if u think i aint earned my place on this list

There's no need to have a whinge over not being on a list pal. As I've said, ease up turbs.
I disagree. There is a need cuz people like you need to start to recognize instead of constantly overlooking me.

Not rating someone doesn't mean you overlook them. Don't be precious over the idea that people's perspective doesn't line up with your own.

Shit like this will find yourself in the bin before people can even consider your sook as legitimate.
It's just disappointing that your perspective of me is less than I thought. If you honestly think I don't deserve to be considered on your list and you ain't just being a bitch by leaving me off then fine have yo opinion. I will continue to prove you and anyone else who doubts me wrong. I am just standing up for myself cuz it ain't like anyone else is gonna do it. I'll stop tho since you are now threatening to get me fired.

Honestly if you think I care that much to end up trying to get you fired then fuck me you've got issues.

See, go and prove me and others wrong. Don't sit here and have a whinge about not being rated by everyone and actually do something about it. You think what you're doing is good? Then keep doing it; prove everyone wrong and make something of it. Don't have a sook and act like the world is against you. You don't have to listen to me, but I've got my ear to the ground here and all I have to say is fucking ease up pal.

Keep at it, keep whinging over not getting wins and what you feel you deserve and yeah, the bin is just where you will end up through nobody else's fault but your own.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:36 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

Honestly if you think I care that much to end up trying to get you fired then fuck me you've got issues.

See, go and prove me and others wrong. Don't sit here and have a whinge about not being rated by everyone and actually do something about it. You think what you're doing is good? Then keep doing it; prove everyone wrong and make something of it. Don't have a sook and act like the world is against you. You don't have to listen to me, but I've got my ear to the ground here and all I have to say is fucking ease up pal.

Keep at it, keep whinging over not getting wins and what you feel you deserve and yeah, the bin is just where you will end up through nobody else's fault but your own.
Ur right homie I have serious issues. I have seen the light and I apologize for bitching about y'all opinions. So apologies to Jay, Ken, Nobi, and Jamie and anyone else I may have offended for getting salty with them. I will continue to work on my mental disorder caused by excess salt and will try to be a positive and productive member of the community going forward. I appreciate you helping me out Jamie and I am sorry I didn't listen to you sooner, I will take yo advice and ease up from now on. I am serious about changing my ways now so thanks man for this I really needed to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:36 am

TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

Ur right homie I have serious issues. I have seen the light and I apologize for bitching about y'all opinions. So apologies to Jay, Ken, Nobi, and Jamie and anyone else I may have offended for getting salty with them. I will continue to work on my mental disorder caused by excess salt and will try to be a positive and productive member of the community going forward. I appreciate you helping me out Jamie and I am sorry I didn't listen to you sooner, I will take yo advice and ease up from now on. I am serious about changing my ways now so thanks man for this I really needed to hear it.

I'm a fuckin miracle worker aye.

:toast:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 12:28 pm

Considering only current resumes? No one. But TLA with just one World Title win becomes probably an instant lock for me, Aria a lock assuming she continues on her current path, Jamie, Eclipse, and Cailin as well. All provided they continue having success for a while. However, I would like to go on record as saying it doesn't matter what you did here if you were only here for one year. Maybe in 2008, 2009, but not in this era. HoF should require longevity and consistency, not reward one-hit wonders.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 1:54 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Considering only current resumes? No one. But TLA with just one World Title win becomes probably an instant lock for me, Aria a lock assuming she continues on her current path, Jamie, Eclipse, and Cailin as well. All provided they continue having success for a while. However, I would like to go on record as saying it doesn't matter what you did here if you were only here for one year. Maybe in 2008, 2009, but not in this era. HoF should require longevity and consistency, not reward one-hit wonders.
This. 
This (although it may sound like entitlement from me) is something I absolutely agree with. 
And also why IF I had a HoF level career here that I would to retire the character first before induction. 
Though there are active wrestlers (Such as Imp, Robbie. Kendra and DEDEDE) who are very deserving. Its just a personal preference honestly. Nothing against the current system, I just agree fully with Imp in this case.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 7:13 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
This why you the all time goat  :blessed: :rejoice: :yes:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 11:44 pm

Know KS was joking, but to be clear, in this I meant people who I will think will eventually qualify for the HOF, not if they already qualified-which is why I argued against KS back then, becoming qualified for the HOF years after you're already in it does not rewrite history-. It would be like if someone said "so and so player doesn't deserve MVP" in one season, and then when that player becomes an all star the next year people go back and say "see he should of been MVP, how dare you doubt him!" despite it being a different season.

And if Oasis comes back, the only reason I didn't have him on my list is idk if he is about to disappear for good or not, which would obviously hinder his future, otherwise he is amongst the top for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 12:23 am

much love
much blessins

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 12:55 pm

The "newer" generation can wait
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 18th 2017, 2:08 pm

For me it's got to be GC, Nas, Aren, TLA, Rex and Nico from the male elitist that sure shots for HOF position. As for the women I feel like it's going to be Aria, Cailin, Tarah, Brody, Haruna, Maddie and Stephanie. If I didn't say your name, it's not that I don't think you guys can't but you these people are sure shots into the HOF in 3-5 years worth of time maybe even sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-