Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 5:55 pm

TLA wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
I like Crash and all but IMO he shouldn't go in next year. It's too soon.
:gotya: :money:

GC busting out that veto on Demon trying to share some of that top quality special treatment with Crash :spit:
I'm trying to understand the ''too soon'' rubbish.  :smith:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2015, 6:04 pm

Tarah Nova
Aren Mstislav :]
Norman Hellion
Jamie O'Hara
Scott Oasis
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2015, 11:27 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
I think one or two people for a class is fine. But I still don't think anyone merits going in atm and we should skip the year. Then again it's a long time until then.
I fully disagree with you. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:52 am

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Erebus Jennings wrote:
Erebus Jennings

FIRST FUCKING BALLOT HALL OF FAMER RIGHT HERE!
Very ironic considering this guy was shit and Erebus/Venom has always been lowkey good
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 8:42 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Brett Kennedy wrote:
Erebus Jennings wrote:
Erebus Jennings

FIRST FUCKING BALLOT HALL OF FAMER RIGHT HERE!
Very ironic considering this guy was shit and Erebus/Venom has always been lowkey good
Imp loves me. :mjcry: :toast:
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 8:43 pm

As an actual response to this

Aria, Ryan, Nico, Maero (throwing that in there because honestly for how he's been doing and for not giving up on this.)
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 8:45 pm

The Hall of Fame is officially closed in 2018. Everyone rejoices. No more vixens can fuck the chairman to get into the hall. Sabina cries from the clouds. It's a sad day for her.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 9:11 am

Drastik wrote:
The Hall of Fame is officially closed in 2018. Everyone rejoices. No more vixens can fuck the chairman to get into the hall. Sabina cries from the clouds. It's a sad day for her.
The HOF has been closed since Demon got inducted
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 11:22 pm

O'Hara
Aria
Eclipse Diemos
Pizza Boy

Probably other cats like Cailin, Brody, Aren ETC, but idk I really believe in those four eventually more securely.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 8:18 am

Tiberius IV wrote:
O'Hara
Aria
Eclipse Diemos
Pizza Boy

Probably other cats like Cailin, Brody, Aren ETC, but idk I really believe in those four eventually more securely.
That's too bad ur too autistic to believe in me jay :comeon:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 11:33 pm

TLA wrote:
Tiberius IV wrote:
O'Hara
Aria
Eclipse Diemos
Pizza Boy

Lol honestly just forgot, yeah you should be there, as long as you don't get in trouble I'm sure you'll make it in some day.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 11:52 pm

Tiberius IV wrote:
TLA wrote:
Tiberius IV wrote:
O'Hara
Aria
Eclipse Diemos
Pizza Boy

Lol honestly just forgot, yeah you should be there, as long as you don't get in trouble I'm sure you'll make it in some day.
:salute:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 3:12 am

When Jay back in 2014 was saying I wasn't deserving of the Hall of Fame due to a lack of world championship success and other measures, yet is ever so willing to include TLA and Eclipse into his future HOF hypothetical. :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 3:21 am

An honest answer:

- Jamie O'Hara
- The Pizza Boy
- Aria Jaxon
- Scott Oasis

Those four right there I can confidently say are well on their way to a Hall of Fame career. In terms of projecting trajectories? I think Nico has a mega future, and in the same token Aren Mstislav, Matt Miles, and Eclipse Diemos have building blocks of a HOF foundation as well. So we'll see how all that goes with names like that. Norman Hellion was definitely a Hall of Fame caliber talent, then ended up leaving the E-Fed. So who knows if he will ever get in now. So don't feel offended if off the list, or even satisfied if included on it -- the working up of a resume never ends.

( I don't count Tarah as the "NEWEST" generation, but I do think she is a bonafide, sure-fire HOFer anyway. She and Cam held the Vixen's division together until some legends came back and new blood was brought in. )
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 3:39 am

Damn, I never get no love lmao
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 7:50 am

Darth Lannister wrote:
When Jay back in 2014 was saying I wasn't deserving of the Hall of Fame due to a lack of world championship success and other measures, yet is ever so willing to include TLA and Eclipse into his future HOF hypothetical. :cryshow:
And since you ain't including me in yours now you just as much of an idiot as he was then. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:03 am

So many people deserved to be HOFs to be honest, lol. At this rate:

The Pizza Boy
Jamie O'Hara
Cailin Dillon
Tarah Nova
Aria Jaxon
Aren Mstislav
Lucian Black
Scott Oasis

Won't be surprised if one of those names got inducted to HOF this year. People like Matt Miles, Matt Ryder, Nico Borg, Ryan Marx, Rex McAllister, Chris Elite, and The High Rollerz are great candidates for future or so as well. Well, in all honesty, everyone are great in their own way (H).
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:18 am

Nobi wrote:
So many people deserved to be HOFs to be honest, lol. At this rate:

The Pizza Boy
Jamie O'Hara
Cailin Dillon
Tarah Nova
Aria Jaxon
Aren Mstislav
Lucian Black
Scott Oasis

Won't be surprised if one of those names got inducted to HOF this year. People like Matt Miles, Matt Ryder, Nico Borg, Ryan Marx, Rex McAllister, Chris Elite, and The High Rollerz are great candidates for future or so as well. Well, in all honesty, everyone are great in their own way (H).
I give no fucks I will call out all you haters if you don't show me some respeck on this thread.

Tho Nobi can fuck off I doubt he can even understand inglés to read any of our promos to give an actual opinion that's not just kissing ass. I'm shocked he didn't include his butt buddy Moongoose on here
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:46 am

Aria Jaxon, Scott Oasis, The Pizza Boy, Cailin Dillon I'd consider to be all but confirmed; even next year perhaps.

Ryan Marx, Nico Borg, Rex McAllister, Matt Miles, Eclipse Diemos will get there, without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:53 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Aria Jaxon, Scott Oasis, The Pizza Boy, Cailin Dillon I'd consider to be all but confirmed; even next year perhaps.

Ryan Marx, Nico Borg, Rex McAllister, Matt Miles, Eclipse Diemos will get there, without a doubt.
I'm surprised ur a hater too Jamie. I thought you was better than that.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:53 am

TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

:to:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:56 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

Then show me some respeck bby ur an idiot if u think i aint earned my place on this list
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:59 am

TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

Then show me some respeck bby ur an idiot if u think i aint earned my place on this list

There's no need to have a whinge over not being on a list pal. As I've said, ease up turbs.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:01 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

There's no need to have a whinge over not being on a list pal. As I've said, ease up turbs.
I disagree. There is a need cuz people like you need to start to recognize instead of constantly overlooking me.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:08 am

TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Don't be salty baby pls.

I disagree. There is a need cuz people like you need to start to recognize instead of constantly overlooking me.

Not rating someone doesn't mean you overlook them. Don't be precious over the idea that people's perspective doesn't line up with your own.

Shit like this will find yourself in the bin before people can even consider your sook as legitimate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?   Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Hall of Famers from the "newer" generation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next