Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Empty
PostSubject: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:36 am

It's post King of Extreme and everything EAW, back and front stage is explored on E-fedzone so be sure to check it out! (link will be below) There are reports you won't want to miss and some breaking news from Maddie herself. Also, don't be scared to input your thoughts on the article itself or here.

http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/the-eaw-newsletter-koe-fallout-breaking-news-from-maddie/

Oasis has worked really hard to make E-fedzone active, despite all the other responsibilities he has well. I think the least we should do is comment well on his work, we never know what you guys think of our work. So with that said,

Be sure to check out

"In Other News: Tyler Parker will have his own documentary following his career from the start all the way to his World Championship victory and will be released on the Fed Zone this coming Wednesday."

Who doesn't want to read that? Oasis has cooked up something really good for you so be sure to check that out. 

Also more documentaries are coming your way, more GOT-EAW comparisons (majority are fans here so I'll be updating the list and finish it this time), EAW 2K ratings (not the elitists but of the game itself), more newsletters among other stuff. Don't be shy to send in your own ideas to myself, Oasis or Ken (Lannister) and we'll work with you to put it on E-fedzone. We are doing everything to keep it active and see to it that you guys get joy from reading it as well.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 9:50 am

Nice job Oasis I enjoy these articles.

Good luck to Maddie!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 10:32 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 9:02 pm

EAW 2K soundtrack?
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 11:40 pm

Angel. wrote:
EAW 2K soundtrack?
I'd like in on this.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 11:43 pm

ANTI wrote:
Angel. wrote:
EAW 2K soundtrack?
I'd like in on this.

*Suggests rock song*

Scott: You got anything that's not generic?
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 12:12 am

Lovely. Good luck, little Maddie..

Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 12:41 am

Zach Genesis would like to remind you that after nearly destroying the entirety of the O.A.K.A. Stadium's backstage searching for Nick Makarov, he is sitting home in Dallas drinking beers, thinking revenge strategies and watching Scrubs re-runs.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 2:17 am

Ken and I came up with the idea of introducing a Dirtsheet, an out of kayfabe thing that would get things riled up in everything EAW. Also, the 2K soundtrack sounds like a good idea but I'll be needing help from various people who like all kind of genres so it is not cluttered with just one genre or artist. Also liked your little bit there Genesis. If there is anything else at all, just send your ideas to me via here, PM or chat anywhere. 

Also, I read the starting bits and segments of Tylers documentary from a weeks ago of what was finished by that time and I can assure you a 110% that you will not want to be missing this. The details Oasis, Tyler, DDD went through among others is amazing and I would love to produce one myself not long from now. Be sure to check it out in a few days, it'll be worth your while.
:toast:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update   Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-KOE Newsletter + E-fed Zone Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1