Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do you want to retire from EAW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do you want to retire from EAW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How do you want to retire from EAW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How do you want to retire from EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How do you want to retire from EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How do you want to retire from EAW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How do you want to retire from EAW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How do you want to retire from EAW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How do you want to retire from EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How do you want to retire from EAW? Empty
PostSubject: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 1:36 pm

How do you want your retirement from EAW to play out? Like a match against somebody or perhaps something else.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:05 pm

I want my neck broken
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:53 pm

Since RoV be hating on my hovercraft when I once retired, this time I'm going to use a huge hover device to take the whole ring with me!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:59 pm

Well if i dont win the WHC at PFP, im gonna get a haircut and be full-time chairman and my last days as a competitor will be spent tagging with ryan savage for however long he needs me. After hes done with me, ill just pull a Vince and completely run things behind the scenes.

this is ofc completely in character speking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 6:45 pm

Passing the torch on to somebody else who can beat me in a beer drinking contest at PFP. Probaly a retirement match or so at PFP, that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 7:41 pm

Hopefully I'll just win the last match I wrestle, go hug Stew-O and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 8:04 pm

When I die, EAW dies.
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 10:45 pm

In the ring, at the age of 80; my belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 10:56 pm

Robbie's got it planned out.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 3:33 pm

Never walking again.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:33 pm

Retire?

How do you want to retire from EAW? 2223%20-%20No_Way_Out_O

Just Kidding, I'd probably like to put over either a guy came up along side me (so basically someone from the current NEO Roster) or a younger guy in a passing of the torch situation like Venom said. Hopefully in a big match at a PFP, of course that'd be a LONG time from now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:44 pm

casually leaving
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:53 pm

As WHC.  :yes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 9:38 pm

When I finlly get in dat goat cirlce like should be :cena: 
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 3:05 pm

I want to win one world title, get a decent reign out of it, and then lose it in a pretty cool way and then announce my retirement the following week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 4:16 pm

Probably some loser leaves town match. It would fit my obnoxious character since people would want me gone. Somewhat like when Jericho had to leave town.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:56 pm

Like HRDO did.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:02 am

When one of my clients conquer some great streak... oh wait.  :farve:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:33 am

When one of tre's clients gets fired... oh wait.  :cena:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 4:31 pm

If you don't know how HRDO retired, you gotta read the 3-year anniversary show. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 5:03 pm

in the greatest heelish way possible, you'll see soon.  :smug: 
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 3:15 am

THE LITERAL UNDESERVED, UNDOUBTFUL BEST IN THE WORLD AT EVERYTHING I DO.

How do you want to retire from EAW? 210f4f8
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:30 am

Similar to the way HRDO retired at PFP 11 or 12. I'm possibly getting a job now and there's stuff I want to do in real life so it could be sooner than that idk.

Edit: Or at RTR.. that'd be symbolic
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:32 am

Honestly don't want anything fancy. Maybe retiring after so many FPV loss is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:56 am

I think people have heard this before,

Basically what I've accepted is that I'll be in my mid-to-late 90's. Due to my lifestyle I'll actually be quite self-sufficient and perhaps on a rare occasion, agile. Every morning and random periods thru-out the day my body will become intensely stiff, in which I'll have to go through grueling procedures to loosen up. Some moments, every movement I make will have a back or a joint ''cracking'' and it will be extremely alleviating. I will often lie on the floor spread out in attempts to even out every crooked part of my posture. My mind will have certainly deteriorated, I will find things so irrelevant to remember I'll literally not even try to remember. I'll have the same personality but I'll be far more perverted, which is how my death comes into play..

I'll basically be living out my past life as a King Salmon. I'm probably going to be in a Hospice just for the sake of having very attractive very young maids born 60-70 years after I was tend to my every whim and desire. They'll average about 21 years old. I'll make obscene sexual gestures to the maids who will always laugh it off and don't get offended at all because I'm just an old man who doesn't know any better. I'm going to spend my last days fancying the youngest maid, a 19 year old slender brazilian latina with a perfect body, perfect skin and perfect titties and ass who doesn't know much english. Perky little hands and feet with a fuckable tight face and an equally tight clit.

The scene will be me inviting her into my most private chamber after a slap on the ass, and the way her ass bounces will be what encourages me to invite her. This chamber is a room where even some nurses and aids aren't allowed in. I'll have copies of all my greatest written achievements plastered on the wall, eminem LP's by the record player, dvd's of code lyoko with an automated code lyoko meal maker machine and etc.. After spending hours admiring myself and my work and how great I've been all my life, I'll do what I usually do when I'm bored and start caressing my balls. By then they'll be so in-sensitive from a pain threshold standpoint, I'll be able to swing them through walls and not feel a thing. As for this youngest maid, I'll soon invite her into my chambers. One thing leads to another, we're in the bed and she's doing absolutely everything to me. Blowjob, footjob, gives me a fascinating rim job while I'm stroking my balls and my dick. One thing leads to another and we're having the best sex I've had in my 90-something years of life, I'm hitting it from all angles. It's safe to say absolutely no condoms or birth control is involved, and this girl only got her cherry popped while riding the back of a horse (which is common) so no blood. At the end I can feel my soul slipping, I know that such pleasure wasn't meant for a man my age to experience and I've realized it's my time. This is what I was born to do. It's an emotional sexual experience and we're both shedding tears at some points. She's fucking me from the top bouncing on my dick with her young, glistening skin screaming "papi-sito" while holding onto my nipples softly and nearly crying. I catch a massive heart attack, and somehow survive as she's asking me if im okay distraught. I tell her im fine and have her sprawl out all over me both of us naked, as we kiss and she clings to me. I bring her to her back, mount her from the top and fuck her until I cum literal gallons inside of her, filling her womb with my semen. I pull out and more semen goes flying all over the place, all over the bed, projectile and I'm yelling as she's moaning and my balls literally shrink to the size of raisins after a lifetime of abuse. All the pain I've inflicted on my balls returns all at once, and I suffer a second massive heart attack and collapse ontop of her, fading away until I feel painless and the rest of my post-mortus existence is feeling the ecstacy of ejaculating inside of her until I am re-born in a stream near Seattle, Washington as my spirit animal, the Salmon; only to be fished by Y2Impact's half-asian hipster great grand-children and eaten by the campfire.

That is how I'll die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you want to retire from EAW?   How do you want to retire from EAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you want to retire from EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next