Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 10:32 pm

Other than e-fedding, obviously. :dave:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:05 pm

In HS I would of said Anime, but in College it seems like more people seem to have manga and anime spoken of or on their laptops during classes, so IDK. Wrestling? Nobody ever dares talk about wrestling or watch it at school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:10 pm

I love pokemon, kind of embarrassed to tell people in real life that I love it though because I think it's kinda nerdy lol
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:14 pm

Maddie wrote:
I love pokemon, kind of embarrassed to tell people in real life that I love it though because I think it's kinda nerdy lol
They just don't understand how epic it is. They'll appreciate it some day.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:15 pm

I am a Wota (Otaku for Japanese Idol Groups). I took my character for example.... Sara Takatsuki is my favorite idol that is why I don't want to change Haruna's picbase lol. I even collect all her stuffs. (Photobooks, Singles, Calendar, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:19 pm

WoW  

:scared:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:28 pm

I agree with Jay. I thought Comics were but they've been the shit lately. I suppose all the computer coding I'm into then.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:32 pm

Probably Anime, but some of the non-nerdiest people I know are big fans of anime so I guess wrestling?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

Come on guys. I guarantee, you'd rather people watch you play pokemon or watch an anime than have them see you watching an Adam Rose match or segment.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:31 am

Anime
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:35 am

Anime, but anime actually has a place in the mainstream, unlike pro-wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:47 am

Wrestling
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 11:07 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
 Come on guys. I guarantee, you'd rather people watch you play pokemon or watch an anime than have them see you watching an Adam Rose match or segment.

Id rather be caught watching My Little Pony over half of the shit on monday night raw. And when i say wrestlings the nerdiest, mostly mean Raw. Aint shit nerdy about Lucha Underground 

:drank:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 1:32 pm

unhealthy love for Star Trek
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 2:37 pm

Maddie wrote:
cute
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 4:06 pm

Town of Salem -runs behind rock-
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 10:17 pm

Um, Where do I begin?
I was in a Yugioh/Pokemon playing card group when I was younger. (Also in a Magic the gathering group too.) I was the Leader of a Anime lovers group like 3 years ago. BUT now, I believe the nerdiest thing i'm into (OTHER then Efedding) is Marvel/DC comic books and movies. I have seen The Avengers about 200 times and thats okay in my book...Im hopeless xD.

NerdLife
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 10:45 pm

Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, comics, and video games.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 3:01 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Id rather be caught watching My Little Pony over half of the shit on monday night raw. And when i say wrestlings the nerdiest, mostly mean Raw. Aint shit nerdy about Lucha Underground 

:drank:

My Little Pony is the shit.
:gladbry:
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 3:40 am

I would have to say Anime, Gaming, Comics, pretty much anything to do with fantasy and superhero stuff. I just love it. From watching things like Walking Dead, Arrow, The Flash, High School of the Dead, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan. Even reading Manga like Naruto which just ended. And my little pony since someone joke'd about it I have an issue I know   flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 10:46 am

E-Fedding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 11:00 pm

I'm really into my nintendo games. Dat pokemon lyfeeee
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 2:09 pm

Comics and Youtube Gaming
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 2:18 pm

Tyga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 2:29 pm

Wrestling
E-feds
Town of Salem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?   What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the nerdiest thing you're in to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next