Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Top 5 overrated movies SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Top 5 overrated movies SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Top 5 overrated movies Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Top 5 overrated movies Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Top 5 overrated movies Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Top 5 overrated movies Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Top 5 overrated movies Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Top 5 overrated movies Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Top 5 overrated movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Top 5 overrated movies Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 4:00 am

Figured if I'm going to do underrated then I may as well do the other side of the coin. :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 4:30 am

99% of Marvel/Superhero movies.

And 12 Years A Slave.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 6:30 am

I love Marvel but Scott is right.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 8:58 am

Most things by Michael Bay

Inception

Titanic

The Usual Suspects
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 11:00 pm

High School Musical 1, 2 & 3

Titanic

The Marine

Showgirls
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 7:51 am

I disliked Man of Steel but everyone else I know of liked it so I consider it overrated.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 10:52 am

Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather Part I & II, The Dark Knight, Pulp Fiction
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:21 am

Akira
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:23 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Akira
The DBS news has been up for like three days, and not a single peep or word from you. I'm disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:29 am

Star Wars
Lord of the Rings

I dislike both franchises, do not enjoy a single minute of any of these movies.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:44 am

1. Donnie Darko - I used to flat out hate the movie, but have come to respect it a bit more.  I'm not the biggest Gyllenhal fan out there, for either of them to be honest, and the fans put more thought into the movies' plot than the director did.  It is a fun movie to think about, though.

2. Primer - Keeping on the time travel tangent, Primer is the exact opposite of Darko, in that the director put too much thought into it.  I've been told that the more you watch, the more you understand, but the audio's low (at least in my viewing experience) and it's just too convoluted to devote that much time to.

3. Mulhulland Drive- I'm good for any David Lynch mind fuck (love Eraserhead and Blue Velvet), but people who get Mullhuland Drive are liars who probably read a David Lynch interview to even comprehend what the hell's going on.  I hate the word pretentious, because it tends to be a word that dumbasses use when they don't get something, and maybe I am that dumbass in this case, but this movie's way up it's own ass.

4. The Godfather- I haven't sat through II or III yet (2's on my DVR), but yeah...it's not a bad movie, but I think it's cinematic hype is way out there.  Goodfellas is my mafia movie. 

5. Forrest Gump- I have nothing against Forest Gump, but it's just not as great as everyone makes it out to be.  I think it got it's initial buzz over that young hot new kid in hollywood Tom Hanks being in it, coupled with the CGI technological advancements of the day, that do hold up, don't get me wrong, but have been dulled in impressiveness by time.  It's a funny and charming movie about a mentally handicapped kid becoming a cuckold for an aids riddled hippy who doesn't really love him back.  Sure, you get to see the world through his point of view and witness the fucked upness of Alabama through a guy's eyes whose both simultaneously retarded and yet smarter than a racist ass forefather to Bob Holly, and other historical events...but yeah.  Forrest Gump is fluff.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 11:56 am

Frozen - The only reason it has big hype...a three minute freaking song that...I have no idea how it got famous. You have songs like Heavens Divide that wipe the floor with that piece of shit Sad 

Lord of the Rings - I can never get into it. I just don't see the hype. I have watched it before but never have I been interested. People on this other forum compare it to GoT but naaa, nowhere near.

Harry Potter - Another franchise I nearly fell asleep at. I don't think it is fun or whatever, even when we were basically forced to watch it in English lol. Not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:28 pm

Frozen - Like has been already said, I think the music is really what got this movie its hype and the only part of the movie deserving the praise.  Story wise, it wasn't that much to scream about.  It's not a bad movie, it's just average.  Everything about Frozen has been done before and done better, even by Disney.

Avatar - Watched it and felt like I was getting another lecture about "man bad...nature good"!  Also I didn't even find the special effects to be all that impressive either.

Akira - Anime fans act like this is the greatest thing ever made, and I just don't get it.  I mean that in every aspect.  I don't get why people love this movie so much, and I don't get the movie itself that much.  I just never can follow where it's going and it confuses me. 

Also, as a side note, how could SHOWGIRLS be overrated!!!  The move is terrible and that is universally agreed upon!  And as far as Highschool Musical goes, it can't be overrated because it was made for teens, and anything made for or liked by teens exclusively is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 2:59 pm

Transformers (The ones Shia Lebouf starred in)

Any Fast and Furious movie (That Shit annoys me)

FROZEN

Twilight (The first and last movies were whatchable. Everything else in between sucked dick)

The Usual Suspects
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 5:44 pm

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 20th 2017, 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 6:23 pm

-Skyfall
-Slumdog Millionaire
-Anchorman
-Gravity
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:16 pm

caster. wrote:
-Anchorman
YES!  Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 7:17 pm

Nope... Nope... Anchorman is the greatest movie ever. Will Ferell is a god
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 1st 2015, 8:42 pm

I dislike Frozen because purely for the reason Tyler said. Let It Go was overplayed so bad that it ruined it.

The Twilight Series was average.

There are probably more but idk, I can't think of them.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 5:12 am

Hunger Games

I nearly fell asleep when I went to see the second movie.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies EmptyMay 2nd 2015, 12:14 pm

Tim Burton's Batman movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 overrated movies   Top 5 overrated movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 overrated movies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1