Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jordan Ciserano Application SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jordan Ciserano Application SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Jordan Ciserano Application Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Jordan Ciserano Application Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Jordan Ciserano Application Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Jordan Ciserano Application Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Jordan Ciserano Application Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Jordan Ciserano Application Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Jordan Ciserano Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JordanCiserano

JordanCiserano

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

Jordan Ciserano Application Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 10:25 pm

Personal Info:(Out of Character)

Name: Steven Methe

Character Information:

Wrestler Name: Jordan Ciserano

Nickname: "The King of the Queen City"

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185lbs.

Hometown: Buffalo, New York

Personality: An edgy guy who has intelligence both in the ring and out of it being able to play mind games. He is willing to dive trough tables, ladders, and chairs to get the win, for to him that is all that matters.

Pic Base: Trent Barreta 

Alignment: Face

Gimmick: A hardworking, wrestler from Buffalo, New York who is willing to do anything to win. He has trained and wrestled for over 10 years gaining precious knowledge for how he can win both in the ring and how to win my manipulating the mind. Jordan is a guy who has been beat up in the past so much that one day something snapped inside of him and because of the he is only stronger than ever before professing himself the "King of The Queen City" he is ready to get the gold in EAW any way he can.

Speciality Match: Tornado Tag (for tag teaming of course) and Extreme Rules matches (for singles).

Favorite Weapon(s): Barbed Wire Bat and The Kendo Stick.

Goals in EAW: To become the greatest wrestler to walk into this building, winning gold and respect from his other wrestlers.

Wrestler Theme: Mortal Kombat Theme Song (https://youtu.be/EAwWPadFsOA)

Wrestler's Entrance: The music plays and the crowd cheers. 3 seconds into the song Jordan Ciserano comes out jumping, high with energy. He continues to pump the crowd up. After that the pyro begins, exploding every time one of Ciserano's jumps hits the floor. After that Ciserano makes his way down the aisle high fiving any and every fan in sight. Once he makes it to the base of the ring he jumps onto the apron while pyro explodes as he hits it. He enters by spring boarding over the top rope. Following that he climbs the top turn buckle to the top rope hold his hands over his head. The music ends and he's ready to fight. 

What type is your wrestler?: Technical 

Move set:
1. Missile Drop Kick
2. Rolling Thunder
3. Super Kick
4. German Suplex
5. LeBell Lock
6. Moonsault 
7. Ankle Lock
8. Twist of Fate
9. Brazilian Arm Bar
10. Camel Clutch
11. Tarantula (Tajiri's submission using the ropes)
12. Buzzsaw Kick
13. Canadian Destroyer 
14. Cross-Face Chickenwing 
15. Tilt-a-Whirl Slam

Wrestler's signature: 

1. Name and description: Ciserano Special: Dropkick to Dropkick to Dropkick 
2. Name and description: Ciserano Side Effect: (https://youtu.be/JF8nmsIzxE4)

Wrestler's finisher: 

Please list at least 2 finishing moves.

1. Name and description: Ciserano Superkick: Devastating Superkick straight to the bottom of the chin.
2. Name and description: Psycho Driver 1-4 (https://youtu.be/3VDkfiHvd5s)

NOTE: CALIBAN AND I MAY TAG IN EAW SO A TAG APPLICATION MAY ALSO BE COMING SOON!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 10:32 pm

Looks good, I'm the dude you've been talking to. Welcome to EAW & our boy Dub will put you on a brand soon. :high:
Back to top Go down
JordanCiserano

JordanCiserano

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 10:40 pm

Sounds good man.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 11:01 pm

You better be coming Showdown's way.   :anchor:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 11:41 pm

Interesting sign-up! Having Mortal Kombat as a theme song and Trent Baretta as a pic base? Like I said, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 12:00 am

I concur with Senn, but I hope you are coming to Voltage. We need guys like you son.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 1:48 am

Welcome to EAW Jordan, you're going to Showdown (glad you're a face). Good luck
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 7:54 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 8:06 am

Welcome to EAW and Showdown! Glad Showdown finally has another face. :mjcry:

I am one of the two co-writers for Showdown, so welcome aboard. PM me if you have any questions starting off... but I have good news already. I have already added you to our Showdown Supershow card, so there won't be that long of a waiting period for your match. Promoing starts Sunday for that. Feel free to see take a look at that thread, excited for what you have in store! :toast:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Ciserano Application   Jordan Ciserano Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan Ciserano Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1