Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Nostalgia Application SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Nostalgia Application SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Nostalgia Application Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Nostalgia Application Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Nostalgia Application Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Nostalgia Application Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Nostalgia Application Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Nostalgia Application Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Nostalgia Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

Hailing From : New Jersey

Nostalgia Application Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 9th 2016, 10:24 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION RING NAME: Nostalgia
NICKNAME(S): The Intense Innovator, The Man of 1012 Moves, The Jedi, The Samoan Surgeon
PICTURE BASE: Jason Mamoa 
HAILING FROM: Pine Barrens, NJ
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 6'6 & 270lbs 

Nostalgia Application Jason-11

CHARACTER OVERVIEW
ENTRANCE MUSIC: Headstrong by Trapt
FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Inferno Hell in a Cell
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Pointless Tag matches

WHO ARE YOU?: History/Background: Nostalgia grew up in Pine Barrens, NJ. Born in wealth, he spent most of his days alone and in the woods, playing chess against himself, and watching wrestling. He was picked on until he had a growth spurt in High School to become 6'5, 250. He began playing football and wrestling. He used his skills to get scholarships and got into the only school he ever wanted to go, IOWA. There he wrestled and played football and managed a 4.0. Then after the Spring Semester of his junior year he decided it was time to pursue his real dream. He had always wanted to wear wrestling gold around his waist. He never thought it would be possible until his growth spurt. Now he was ready mentally, and in physical appearance, but he knew he needed more than wrestling to become considered one of the best. He went to Thailand, began Muay Thai training. It is unclear how long but he stayed with some African shamans before heading to Japan to learn Strong Style, submission styles, and aerial assaults. Finally, he headed back and spent 3 years training with a few select former Wrestling Legends to cement his technical skills. When it was time he stepped into the EMF and began dominating from the start. Now he is ready to take his eclectic arsenal to the ultimate career destination, the EAW. Nostalgia is a certified genius. He was pursuing his Doctorate in Psychology. But after he finished his Bachelor's, he knew it was time to start training. Wrestling has always been his true love. He uses his Psychology background to get into the heads of his opponents. His training and mental makeup make him impervious to mind games. He is funny often, but very intense. He considers himself a hunter, and his opponents his prey. 

:TWEENER: 

STRENGTHS:  Genius Intellect, Versatility, Adaptability, Super Strength, Resiliency , Fearless

WEAPON OF CHOICE: "Harley"- Red and Black Wooden Mallet

IN THE RING

WRESTLING STYLE:Eclectic

COMMON MOVES: 

Devastating Strikes, Variations of DDTs, Slams, and Suplexes, Wide range of reversals/pinning combinations.

Big Boot, Superkick, Spinning Heel Kick, Clothesline from Hell, European Uppercut, The Punt, 
Samoan Drop, Super Samoan Drop, Inverted Chokeslam, Michanuku Driver, Backstabber
Spinning Fireman Carry Neckbreaker, Razor's Edge Neckbreaker, Inverted Russian LegSweep,
Gorilla Press Slam (through tables, announces desks, and over the ropes and onto the outside)

SpringBoard Spear, Sentons, Suicide Dive,Springboard Tornado DDT, Suicide Plancha, Springboard Frog Splash, Springboard Stunner, Springboard Double Stomp, Harlem Hangover,  Moonsault

Muta Lock, Bridging Double Chicken Wing, Crossface, Bridging Camel Clutch, Gory Special, Double Ankle Lock- On ground with one ankle twisting in arms, other being twisted by legs -

Some of these moves I added because they are easily countered/reversed/ or missed.

SIGNATURE MOVES (3 MAX):

• Checkmate- (Outside the ring) Exploder Suplex into Ring Post
  • Circle of Life-Cesaro Swing
  • Sands of Time-  Rolling German Suplex (Starting with Super German Suplex)

FINISHER(S) (3 MAX):

• Blast from the Past- Reverse DDT/ BrainBuster
  • Ego Buster- Fireman Carry into Piledriver
  • Jedi Bomb- Powerbomb into Face Buster

Last edited by HoffNostalgia on October 17th 2016, 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:43 am

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:52 am

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:01 am

Thank you very much. I look forward to getting started. I hope everyone likes my character. But it pissed off a lot of opponents in the last fed so I doubt it haha. How do the cards work? Is your character drafted to one?
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:06 am

yes, it looks like you're on showdown.  cards are posted on the main page of the forum (non Mobile)  if your on a show don't forget to promo
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:10 am

Welcome, have fun.

And yes a moderator will sign you to a brand. We have 3 brands here (Dynasty, Showdown, and Voltage). Empire is exclusive for Vixens only (Vixen is the term for female e-feders here).

It looks like you are already in Showdown though. So once again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:11 am

I don't know if I'm stupid. But I don't see it. I'm on the Main Paige
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:14 am

Ok found it. Was looking at the card. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:19 am

You will actually be heading to VOLTAGE.

So here's the deal:

Voltage is one of the three brands that EAW has, and it is generally posted every Sunday. Your writers will be Scott Oasis and Y2Impact, you can often find them in the chatroom. If you do not wish to partake in the chatroom experience EAW provides - that is perfectly fine - you can always Private Message them and keep in contact with them in that regard. However, you need at least 10 posts I believe to be able to do so - so just get active in the forums enough to get yourself to 10 posts.

For promoing - considering Voltage is every Sunday, you can promo up until the deadline of 11:59PM Eastern Time Saturday. The card for the NEXT show will usually be posted the next day (In this case, Monday), but don't be alarmed if one is posted the same night of. You can find these cards on the homepage. If you have any questions or concerns - do PM or get in contact with Co-Chairman Mr. DEDEDE, as he takes care of all the H.R. concerns of the community.

I think that pretty much lays out what you need to know for the time being. But good luck, and hopefully EAW peaks your interest - we're glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:23 am

Ok Voltage here I come. That covers mostly everything. Two questions, for anyone that has time to answer....Specific titles for each show? If so, which ones are Voltage? Two....Any RP Limits? I did not notice while scouring the site. I see a variety of lengths. Thank you in advance.

It already has peaked my interest. This Efed is so detailed, looking forward to making those weekly reports haha.

Oh and I would love to join the chat. Helps get to know the community and find people to work with on storylines and such.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:29 am

HoffNostalgia wrote:
Ok Voltage here I come. That covers mostly everything. Two questions, for anyone that has time to answer....Specific titles for each show? If so, which ones are Voltage? Two....Any RP Limits? I did not notice while scouring the site. I see a variety of lengths. Thank you in advance.

It already has peaked my interest. This Efed is so detailed, looking forward to making those weekly reports haha.

There are no "set" championships but you could say each brand, ideally - has one world championship and one midcard championship.

Currently for Voltage, the EAW Championship (Aren Mstislav) and Hardcore Championship (Nathan Fiora) are the holders/titles that can concern you. But there are championships that are simply intended to be interbranded, like for example - the New Breed Championship. Currently its champion resides on Showdown, but that doesn't mean it always will/have to be. Then of course, the tag team championships - 100% interbranded.

As for promoing/RP limits - there aren't any. You can promo as much as you want on your opponent - but I suppose there are some "ethic" morals that are unwritten, if you will. For example, there is the "24 hour rule" that most of the community abides by. You promo on me on Monday, but I haven't promoed/RP'd and it's Wednesday. Feel free to double post me, feel free to continue to do so, whatever - whatever peaks your interest and if you want to really throw down the gauntlet.

Just don't go around promoing on your opponent again because he hasn't responded yet and it's been 5 hours. But there isn't any limit on how many times you can promo per day, especially if you're getting responses. We have matches where each guy promos just once, and others where you have both guys get 10 in on one week.

In terms of word length for EACH promo - no restrictions whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:34 am

Ok thank you. Guess I will start an intro since I won't have a match.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:59 am

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 4:24 am

Welcome! WOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 4:36 am

Welcome to EAW pal
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:24 pm

Thank you very much everyone. Love this site, sure I will love it even more when I am competing.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:54 pm

Man I didn't even think to use momoa as aquaman. Awesome pic base. Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:06 pm

Yeah he was badass in Game of Thrones, but he looks even more badass as Aquaman. I used Roman Reigns in my last fed. But I thought that look fits the character better. Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:05 pm

Welcome to EAW! Good to see some more new blood.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 5:07 pm

Thanks. Glad to be here, and looking forward to say the same to new talent in the future. Can't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 1:19 am

If anyone has the time. I am terrible with computers and would love to have a signature for Nostalgia as I plan to have him around for a long time. Let me know if anyone is able to help me.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 3:46 am

Am I allowed to edit my favorite weapon?
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:00 am

yes you are.  you can also edit any of your other personal info  with maybe an exception of picbase as there is usually a specific time of year to request a PB change.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:22 am

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 5:00 am

umm, sir. would you mind to resize or change the signature picture because the forum layout become too stretchy because of it.

and anyway, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nostalgia Application   Nostalgia Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1