Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Devan Dubian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 6:11 pm

How are you?

Last edited by MTM on November 11th 2016, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 6:14 pm

Dub in your expert opinion, could you inform me to the exact degree of how much Sher is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 7:04 pm

Are you the one selling chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:01 pm

MTM wrote:
How are you?
I'm doing well chap. How about yourself?

It's a good, good day.
And should be a neat week.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:02 pm

Nastradamus wrote:
Dub in your expert opinion, could you inform me to the exact degree of how much Sher is wrong?
I have no idea to what you are referring to mate but I will say that Sher is not wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:02 pm

Laura Laine wrote:
Are you the one selling chocolate?
If I was given the job of selling chocolate, I'd end up eating most of it.

Because I love chocolate, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:15 pm

So you'll never share some of your chocolate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:24 pm

Many people think we're so alike, what personality traits do you think establish such an opinion?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love me?

Was it worth coming out of retirement to be pinned in the main event of Pain For Pride IX?

My title is heavier than yours, does that intimidate you?

I heard you used to date HBG, how much better than her am I?

When you perma banned me on my first visit to the chat, did it ever cross your mind you'd fall so madly in love with me?

How narcissistic and crude have my questions been? You know if I had any serious questions I'd come to you directly, so don't feel too hurt by it, but go on, I've annoyed you just a little right?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2016, 6:26 pm

What was your favourite subject back in Senior High School? If you have more than 1 fav subject, feel free to name them all, lol.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 3:52 am

Nastradamus wrote:
So you'll never share some of your chocolate?
No
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 3:57 am

Sheridan Müller wrote:
Many people think we're so alike, what personality traits do you think establish such an opinion?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love me?

Was it worth coming out of retirement to be pinned in the main event of Pain For Pride IX?

My title is heavier than yours, does that intimidate you?

I heard you used to date HBG, how much better than her am I?

When you perma banned me on my first visit to the chat, did it ever cross your mind you'd fall so madly in love with me?

How narcissistic and crude have my questions been? You know if I had any serious questions I'd come to you directly, so don't feel too hurt by it, but go on, I've annoyed you just a little right?

We're both very blunt, sarcastic and have the same sense of humor. Our maturity isnt too far apart and we can always see where we are going.

I thought scales were heavier than just 10.

Yes it was because it granted me the opportunity to be in two successive Pain for Pride headliners, humbled me and then led me on my road for the HOF title.

No, it does not intimidate me, I like carrying light.

HBG is awesome and you're amazing. It's all very equal, HBG and I were just very good friends and still are. 

No, but first memories are supposed to be the most memorable so I'm glad we have that going for us duo.

Your questions in their attempt to be crude and narcissistic ultimately gave me a hint to what you were thinking about in writing these questions and that's pretty amazing. I was not annoyed at all by them and glad to be of any dependence to you.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 3:57 am

Nobi wrote:
What was your favourite subject back in Senior High School? If you have more than 1 fav subject, feel free to name them all, lol.
My favorite subject back in High School Senior year definitely had to be Auto Mechanics where I engineered parts and worked with different kind of cars from all around the city.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:48 am

Why are you so nice?
Did you know I love you?
Did you know I've been lying all this time about hating Orton and am actually a huge fan?
Well?

Thank you for feeding me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Devan Dubian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4