Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Devan Dubian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:03 pm

Angel. wrote:
What made you like Barcelona? 

What is one specific event you would like to attend in 2015?
Everything about Barcelona made me like Barcelona. I think when I first started following them, it was when Messi was still a youngster on the bench and Ronaldihno was stealing the crowds at Camp Nou. It was just their whole essence of being a team that made me love them and their players/fans always seemed humble so I decided to follow them. Needless to say, it was an amazing choice because a few dozens trophies and individual accolades later, I am still here.

UEFA Champions League Finals in Berlin, June 6th. It doesn't even matter if Barcelona is playing or not, just the whole atmosphere of the two best teams in the world... it would be amazing to experience in real life.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:05 pm

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Which team do you think will win the Premier League?
Chelsea will win the Premier League. Had you asked me for the top 4, I would have had a hard time. However from the current standpoint, Chelsea is the only team I can confirm that will be in the top 4 by the end of the season. Man U, Man C, Arsenal, Southampton, Liverpool, Tottenham will be fighting for the other 3 spots alongside the European glorious 5th spot. I'm sorry but Chelsea have got this.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 5:16 am

Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:58 am

If you could assemble a team such as Avengers or Justice League, who would be in it and what  powers would you give the members in the team? (You can just give them already established heroes' or even villain's powers)
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 5:48 pm

xkimbo wrote:
Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?
The Los Angeles Kings of course. We make the playoffs and we're a force to reckon. Completely different story if don't, I'll support the Penguins for Kens sake.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 6:14 pm

As for your answer Brian, given your advice, I'll do a mixture of both the Justice League and the Avengers to create my team.

I picked these teams based on the superheroes original powers so I wouldn't change any of that, a big team but would be an amazing team. With that, here is my team:

Superman: Methuselah
Batman: Tyler Parker
Wonder Woman: Tarah Nova
Flash: Brian Daniels
Thor: Lannister
Iron Man: Devan Dubian
Spiderman: Matt Miles
Cyborg: Jacob Senn
Green Lantern: Johnny Ventura
Hulk: Lucian Black
Hawkgirl: Haruna Sakazaki
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 12:57 am

what'd you have for breakfast
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 12:57 am

Your mum
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 12:58 am

who is the best new breed talent of 2015 and why is it me
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 1:37 am

If all pic bases were available, who would you be?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 2:45 am

Stark wrote:
who is the best new breed talent of 2015 and why is it me
It's you because you own

But nah, you've improved so much in such little time and I think that title suits you perfectly. Just keep owning buddy.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 2:46 am

Y2Impact wrote:
If all pic bases were available, who would you be?
Honestly if all pic bases were available, I would pick Austin Aries
Just how Jericho is a perfect fit for you in everything wise, Aries is that picbase for me in his look and personality and I also think my promos do his picbase justice.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2015, 4:25 pm

Top 3 Anime you have seen all time? 

The match you wish you would've won the most? Could be in any e-feds.

Will you ever love Kershaw as much as Messi and Kobe?
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2015, 4:32 pm

Who is the toughest opponent you've ever faced in any efeds promo wise?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2015, 4:45 pm

Angel. wrote:
Top 3 Anime you have seen all time? 

The match you wish you would've won the most? Could be in any e-feds.

Will you ever love Kershaw as much as Messi and Kobe?
I have watched a bit too many to give you a top 3 list. If I give you a list of 3, then I'll find other reasons to like other anime and I wouldn't be able to compile a list. However I will give you some of the ones I prefer or would advice other people to watch if they want to get into anime. Hunter X Hunter 2011 is long but lovely to watch, anyone can get into it. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is another long one but its story is so amazing and characters so relatable, anyone can get into this as well. Now for a pure personal favorite, Code Geass. Watch both R1 and R2 and you'll see why I love it. I have many more but for now, I'll leave that there.

The match I wish I would have won the most... that one is easy. Territorial Invasion 2011 against Starrstan as a surprising entrant for EAW Championship after Alloy was out. It wasn't promo based whatsoever but it would have given me the world title 4 years earlier. However promo based, it would have to be last RTR when I went face to face with 5 great elitists and lost out to Norman.

Messi, Kobe.. and Kershaw are my three favorite athletes in the world. My love for Messi is unmatched because I grew up with the young fella and he easily became the best player in the world. Kobe is also someone I grew up with and whilst hes deteriorated recently, just nostalgia is enough for me to love him. I only recently started watching baseball 2-3 years ago and have fallen in love with Kershaw. No doubt that he is the best pitcher in the world and I think if I keep watching baseball for a few more years, he will undoubtedly be up there with those two.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2015, 4:47 pm

Venom wrote:
Who is the toughest opponent you've ever faced in any efeds promo wise?
Ironic.. that's a tough question.

Promo wise, the toughest opponent I have ever faced would be Robbie. Our battle was last year at King of Extreme semis and oh, did he give me a battle. I was facing the Sekaiichi character and we didn't give an inch throughout the whole week until he was able to get the better of me and rightfully win the match. A great battle and an amazingly tough opponent, that Robbie.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 2:55 pm

If you've got a question, I've got an answer.

(Also, make notice that I am making the face and gesture the character (Soma) is making in my GIF whilst preparing for the questions).

/Bump
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 3:05 pm

What are your top five feuds you would like to see in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:21 am

Sorry for the late response.

Um, top 5 feuds, OK.

Xavier Williams vs Chuck Scene
Dark Demon vs King Lannister
Ares Vendetta vs Devan Dubian
The Pizza Boy vs Y2Impact
Tyler Parker vs Brian Daniels (one more time)
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:27 am

Favorite newcomers to EAW ("newcomer" is kind of a relative term, but meh)?

Toughest opponent(s), assuming you haven't been asked this already?

How long do you see your title reign lasting?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 1:09 am

Favorite Newcomer? Hmm.. haven't seen that many around lately that stuck around but I'll go with Piff Fumador, great character and promoer.

I have been asked this but my toughest opponent through thick and thin is Starr Stan. Amazing competitor, fiery feud.. great overall battles.

I expect my reign to last at least until RTR or it might end a little before that but 3 months and counting for now. Waited 5 years for this, making the most of it!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 3:33 am

Wanna fuck me in my bussy daddy?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 8:55 am

When/if you lose your World Title, do you plan to continue e-fedding, take a break, chase more World Titles, or what?

Who are your favorite characters in The Flash and Arrow besides Oliver and Barry?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 9:54 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Wanna fuck me in my bussy daddy?

Ie
Nein
Ia
No
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 9:56 am

Y2Impact wrote:
When/if you lose your World Title, do you plan to continue e-fedding, take a break, chase more World Titles, or what?

Who are your favorite characters in The Flash and Arrow besides Oliver and Barry?
When and if I lost my world title, I will most likely take a break from e-fedding. I don't plan to continue e-fedding and even if I do, it might be a while before I chase more titles. For now, the plan is to just take a break and see how it goes from there.

I'll do one and one from each show. My favorite character in The Flash not Barry is Joe. I think he's a much better version of Lance, a cool epic dad who understands the situation and knows how to respond to it. My favorite character in Arrow not Oliver is Diggle. I've loved him since the first season and he's kind of the perfect guy to have around you through all this shit. Both are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   Ask Devan Dubian - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Devan Dubian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-