Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 3:56 pm

Does Albert Hitchman only represent you?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 6:43 pm

Nasir Taimane wrote:
Does Albert Hitchman only represent you?
Albert has multiple business ventures and is very busy so currently yes, he only represents me, and it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 6:50 pm

Which one do you like better as a pic base, Brock Lesnar or Sheamus? I honestly think you suit both perfectly
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 8:50 pm

Nobi wrote:
Which one do you like better as a pic base, Brock Lesnar or Sheamus? I honestly think you suit both perfectly
Definitely Lesnar
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 12:06 pm

did u listen to the kids bro
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 12:58 pm

CM Bank$ wrote:
did u listen to the kids bro
if the phone ringing go and get your kids ho
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 1:03 pm

Who do you want to work with under this new character?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 1:14 pm

Lucas Johnson wrote:
Who do you want to work with under this new character?
Lucas Johsnon :drank:

Nah tho, anyone really. The talent level in EAW now is extremely high, it's not like a few years ago where people were just coming straight from Yahoo Answers and couldn't cut a promo to save their lives. It would take months for them to get the hang of it. Now guys come in and they've been fedding for longer than I have. No matter where you are on the card you're in for a definite challenge.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2017, 11:48 pm

What was your favorite part of being EAW Chairman? Personally, I feel that you were better than what you were given credit for, if a little too hands-off.

Did you like writing scripts?

Favorite current artists aside from Kanye?

How would you book Joe v Lesnar?

Do you think this last WM was the right time for Undertaker to call it quits? Too late or too soon?
Back to top Go down
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage
Harvey Yorke

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 12:49 am

Are you comfortable competing against the newer talents EAW has to offer? What makes promoing different now compared to, say, when Yahoo Answers feds were around?

What inspired you to create Abe Becker?

If you were to retire the Scott Diamond character forever, who would you like him to face and when?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 12:50 am

Y2Impact wrote:
What was your favorite part of being EAW Chairman? Personally, I feel that you were better than what you were given credit for, if a little too hands-off.

Did you like writing scripts?

Favorite current artists aside from Kanye?

How would you book Joe v Lesnar?

Do you think this last WM was the right time for Undertaker to call it quits? Too late or too soon?
1. My favorite part was probably just... Pain For Pride VI. Granted I had only been chairman for a few weeks at that point but I'm really glad and happy to say that I was the boss at the time we delivered what is in my opinion our best Pain For Pride. Those two nights and the week afterwards were so fun for me.

I also really loved to call board meetings lol. I love board meetings in general but being able to call and conduct them was really cool.

2. I love the idea of writing scripts. I love the creative freedom that comes along with it. I'm not in love with actually executing it though. And it really is just writing matches, the process gets very old for me quick and I feel like eventually all my matches just come out the same. Backup writers are a godsend but sometimes they can't 100% capture the idea you had for the match which is completely understandable since it's a completely different brain writing the match but yeah.

3. Frank Ocean, Father John Misty, Kendrick, Alex G (aka Sandy), Steve Lacy, Julia Holter, Lorde, Fleurie, Beyoncé, Jessie Ware, Bon Iver, James Blake, Uzi, Thugger, Yachty, Tame Impala, Sufjan Stevens

4. I don't know. Since the Goldberg feud it's really impossible to book Brock. Truthfully I don't think you can book Lesnar to be in a competitive match. He has an aura around him that he's never had before and that needs to be protected if they wanna have the best payoff possible with Reigns at WrestleMania. I say do a squash and justify it by saying Brock was fighting for Heyman's honor.

5. From a quality standpoint it was a good 3-4 years too late. He's the Undertaker though, he can retire whenever he wants. I hope 33 was it though.

Last edited by Abe Becker/Scott Diamond on June 12th 2017, 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 1:11 am

Harvey Yorke wrote:
Are you comfortable competing against the newer talents EAW has to offer? What makes promoing different now compared to, say, when Yahoo Answers feds were around?

If you were to retire the Scott Diamond character forever, who would you like him to face and when?
1. Absolutely not, like I told FD these "new guys" have been e-fedding twice as long as I have. Everyone is great. It's not like how it was on Y!A where even though they preached the opposite, whoever did the most, did the best, regardless of how good it was. A non-sensical 4 line promo could get you the world title in a Y!A fed so long as you were delivering a non-sensical 4 liner consistently on a weekly basis.

2. Just feeling like the Scott Diamond character has run it's course. I feel as if it's a bit disgraced considering how I've handled him in the past few years.

3. CM Banks. Don't care when but me failing to come through on what was supposed to be our Pain For Pride 5 match is still easily my biggest regret in e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 8:30 am

Harvey Yorke wrote:

I wanna answer your first question more thoroughly, I was so tired last night that I left about half of what I wanted to say. Promoing as a new character compared to a veteran is so much more difficult. You basically have to be oblivious to history considering you weren't really there for it. You can still bring it up but it has to be from the perspective of a fan which is sort of difficult. Add that to what I said about there being such a high level of talent in EAW and the fact that the promos aren't turning out quite like I hoped they would, and yeah, promoing against this new breed is maybe one of the most challenging things I've ever done in e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:06 am

What is your favorite fast food place?
What is your dream job?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:28 am

Which Spiderman do you like the most? Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:30 am

Nobi wrote:
Which Spiderman do you like the most? Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland? Lol.
Tobey by default. This might sound crazy but I've yet to see Andrew Garfield or Tom Holland's portrayal of Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:39 am

JohnnyFNNova wrote:
What is your favorite fast food place?
What is your dream job?
1. That's pretty difficult. I might just cop out and say McDonalds. I haven't really eaten anything like that in a few months but you know I just really like pretty much everything there. And it's classic.

2. A film director/screenwriter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2