Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Empty
PostSubject: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 2:04 pm

Go.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 2:08 pm

how ya doing
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 2:26 pm

StarrStan wrote:
how ya doing
Been better, not terrible.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 3:43 pm

Who was your road wife when you made your debut in EAW? Who is it now?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 3:47 pm

Who are your favorite extremists?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 4:00 pm

TRENK$ wrote:
Who was your road wife when you made your debut in EAW? Who is it now?
Ren Smyth when I made my debut.

Ashten Cross now.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 4:01 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Who are your favorite extremists?
In a list of 5.

1. Norman Hellion
2. Xavier Williams
3. Mr. DEDEDE
4. Alex Anderson
5. Hades the Hellraiser
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 6:21 pm

What's one thing in EAW you still want to achieve, if anything?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 6:41 pm

Nigel wrote:
What's one thing in EAW you still want to achieve, if anything?
A World Title match at Pain For Pride.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 8:43 am

You are only 23 posts away from being in 2nd place for EAW top poster. How do you plan to accomplish this?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 8:45 am

TLA wrote:
You are only 23 posts away from being in 2nd place for EAW top poster. How do you plan to accomplish this?
Hard work, determination, and spam.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:14 am

If you were to be in one of the main events for a World Championship at Pain For Pride, who would it be and which World Championship?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:18 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
If you were to be in one of the main events for a World Championship at Pain For Pride, who would it be and which World Championship?
Probably the World Heavyweight Championship, I really don't care about the opponent.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:20 am

Will Alex Rodriguez have a good 2015 season?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:25 am

Lannister wrote:
Will Alex Rodriguez have a good 2015 season?
I expect him to put up slightly above average numbers (probably wishful thinking though). He's obviously not going to live up to the contract, but I think he'll be an upgrade from what we have had.

Predictions:

Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 2:03 pm

What is your single favorite title reign?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 4:41 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
What is your single favorite title reign?
Of mine? Answers World Championship.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 6:08 pm

Why have you never had another world title reign?  Seriously, this confuses me!  With as talented and dedicated you are, I'm genuinely shocked that you've only got one world reign under you.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 9:16 am

Zack_Crash wrote:
Why have you never had another world title reign?  Seriously, this confuses me!  With as talented and dedicated you are, I'm genuinely shocked that you've only got one world reign under you.
Inconsistency when it comes to promoing doubled with the fact of the timing of my World Title chases. I like to say I've been "thrown to the wolves". My last few real title shots have come at in-opportune times. No excuses really, you're not the only one who's asked me this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 9:23 am

If you were to bring back one retired extremist, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 10:59 am

Moonlight Predator wrote:
If you were to bring back one retired extremist, who would it be?
I'd really like Banks back, mostly so we could have an active Punk once again.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:29 am

bump.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:40 am

Who would you want to induct you into the Hall of Fame if you were to go in?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 10:50 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
Who would you want to induct you into the Hall of Fame if you were to go in?
I don't really know. There are three names I have in mind, it's gonna be difficult to choose out of the bunch. Maybe all three.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) EmptyMay 31st 2016, 2:21 pm

and we back and we back and we back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)   Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything (Scott Diamond)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next