Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 9:08 am

The last episode of Showdown leading into Resurrection V was a very good read from start to finish. I liked how it highlighted everything from the continuous battle by Cody to be given everyone a better GM, to being treated fairly. I don't know why Cody was being such a cheapskate, but maybe he appears at Resurrection V and puts Murrow in his place in some form.

I thought both Axl and Theron did great on promo page, but the right guy won. Theron has earned his time to speak, and now he's likely to receive an even bigger push, which further develops his character. It could CITV, or a championship opportunity, either one wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Highlighting the extreme enigma qualifying match by placing each competitor against each other in singles matches was smart for development purposes.

The Pizza Boy getting slightly stiffed by Murrow for Stuffed Crust's involvement in recent happenings involving RoViper-but more so Brian Daniels, came as a shock to me. I know these two won't disappoint this week from all points.

I thought all the vets, Dubian, Jay, Ares, HBG, Imp, Lannister, Brian, and DEDEDE were great as always. HBG wrestling for Answers is interesting, making me wonder if Emperium will reunite mid match, or if the Mercenaries join up, eight reigns, or if Lannister the Mannister retains again.

Lastly, I wanted to say thanks first and foremost to the writer for the falls count anywhere match. It turned out far better than I was anticipating, and went well beyond my highest expectations. You made Rex look real tough, Darkane look like this ferocious monster relishing every moment in his environment. I read this over three different times because of how well it was written. Thanks again to the writer for making it an epic match.

Thanks for awesome show, will be looking forward to reading promo page this week. Goodluck this week everyone!
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 11:19 am

Rex32 wrote:
Lastly, I wanted to say thanks first and foremost to the writer for the falls count anywhere match. It turned out far better than I was anticipating, and went well beyond my highest expectations. You made Rex look real tough, Darkane look like this ferocious monster relishing every moment in his environment. I read this over three different times because of how well it was written. Thanks again to the writer for making it an epic match.

Thanks! I wrote the match, and honestly since 2015 (when I was very much an inexperienced writer), this was the first big match I wrote. I was kind of anxious taking it on because I didn't know if I could do it justice or not, considering how well you and Darkane promo. I do get the feeling sometimes that I'm just a mediocre writer, and while I'm trying to improve, seeing the people whose match I wrote really enjoy it (as far as to read it 3 times and call it an "epic match") does make me feel like I'm doing a good job so thanks!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 EmptyMay 10th 2017, 12:00 pm

Shoutout to whoever wrote me and Jamie's Dy seg. Y'all done some goat shit. I be pumped af for BD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Weekly Show Reactions   EAW Weekly Show Reactions - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Weekly Show Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9