Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 9:52 pm

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 12:33 am

I wasn't here for it, but I can only imagine how great it was to see HBB cockblock DDD. I mean, based on what people said on chat, the DX rip off was cringy, but I'm cheesy and corny as hell, so I probably would had enjoyed it. 

Plus Drake Jaeger and TLA segments are just GOLD!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 12:39 am

The Methuselah/McKenzie segment on Dynasty a couple months back was one of the most hilarious things I have ever read.

"I'M FOUR" will always have a place in my heart.

There was also a series of segments on Showdown when Hexa-gun was around. I forgot who, but all I remembered was that they tried to bomb Drake Jaeger, spike Tiberius Jones' water bottle and tranquilize Luzmala.  

Lioncross and The Pizza Boy have had their own share of segments which were entertaining as well.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 12:56 am

The interview segment between Mr. DEDEDE and Xavier Williams on Showdown last year come to the mind first. I think Xav said something like "who'd have thought a kid by the name of Toxic would face off againts Mr. DEDEDE a few years ago?" or something along those lines, lol. It was so intense to read that.

Robbie V vs Brian Daniels' segments before PFP X is another one that I really like.

The way Cameron Ella Ava challenged Jamie O'Hara last year is great as well.

Ares Vendetta and Lannister' segments for Dia Del Diablo was fun as well.

Cam is right that any segment between The Pizza Boy and Lioncross is fun as well. Some funny jokes were thrown in those segment. I can completely ignore myself that because to be honest, Nobi is too serious compare to those two, lol.

TLA and Jamie O'Hara segments before Burning Desire is another great one.

And for a bias opinion, The Pizza Boy and Tyler Parker' segment in Nobi's Mic Check will always have a special place in my heart. Nobi got kicked out from his own show, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 1:26 am

Meth and McKenzie definitely, Aria and Cailin's contract signing before KOE, When I low blowed Carlos then get suspended, any Eclipse and Lexi segment to troll Eclipse by saying he's too romantic and not scary :heh:, all the Ares and Brian segments heading into TI, hella more I can't think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 2:25 am

All time favorite has to be when the members of each of the Sanitorium factions stood together to answer Zack Crash's challenge to a war. 

Also all of our spots in the Final Erasure.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 2:58 am

I like the segment when Robbie and Brian were on Showdown and RoV called him Viper and Brian was all like "MY NAME IS NOT VIPER"
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 3:56 am

Cage. wrote:
I like the segment when Robbie and Brian were on Showdown and RoV called him Viper and Brian was all like "MY NAME IS NOT VIPER"
:wayne:

As biased as it is for me to say it, the Robbie V and Brian Daniels Pain For Pride X Contract Signing, in my opinion, is the best segment I've ever written and will always hold a special place for me. I wish I had done it live in the chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 9:24 am

Hella Biased, but the El Ironishów is the greatest thing I have ever been a part of in life in general
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 19th 2017, 9:40 am

Nico Borġ wrote:
Hella Biased, but the El Ironishów is the greatest thing I have ever been a part of in life in general

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 1:00 am

The Ironishow - was great, well written and just pure comedy fun.

"I'm FOUR" - That line alone.

Robbie/Brian contract signing would be Seg of the year if that kind of award existed. Those two above it were GOAT but the whole storyline was godly towards that point.

Any Brody/HRDO segments are amazing. Brody still has feelings for her OG Daddy.

Gonna be bias here but I loved the Cleo/Azumi segs from after RTR because I felt like it was gonna lead up to a second match but regardless they were great. From Tea time, Yoga and the Anger Management was well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?   What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite Weekly Show Segments of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1