Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Empty
PostSubject: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 4:41 am

I wanted to be a professional football player then I realized that competition is really tough and I'd need to sign up for an expensive football club membership to be somewhat decent
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 5:13 am

I never thought about growing up and what I'd have to do as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 5:15 am

Definitely a professional wrestler. Without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 3:01 pm

I wanted to make cars, also graphic design before I even knew what to call it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 3:21 pm

Wrestler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 3:43 pm

Football player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 6:24 pm

I wanted to be a pro football player but as my high school career was coming to a close I tore up my knee...tore both the ACL and MCL and played half a season on this injury....pain killers are wonderful ask RGIII messed that up for me
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 5:55 pm

Martial Artist, inspired by Bruce Lee.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 7:08 pm

I wanted to be a detective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 11:51 pm

I wanted to be a Power Ranger. A Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger, not any of that Mystic Force bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 5:22 am

There was nothing I wanted more than to play baseball professionally. There's still nothing I'd love to do more.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 11:02 am

I wanted to be a veterinarian until I learned that animals basically hate them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?   What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you want to grow up to be when you were younger?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1