Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Empty
PostSubject: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 27th 2014, 6:12 pm

Basically, I want to get NEO a bit more active and organized since over the past few weeks it's had a noticeable dip in activity, I wanna change that after Hellbound. With the new site and all I expect a lot more new people to start coming in within the next few weeks and I want to help Venom since he writes there. I'd like to see what you'd suggest to help NEO out a bit more? This isn't a bashing thread, but constructive criticism is all that I ask for so we can get things rolling better than ever. Speak up :hmm:

Last edited by TRE on May 28th 2014, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 27th 2014, 9:27 pm

I'm not sure what more can be done... it already has two prizes that you can fight for, it has it's own super events... perhaps make the calling up process a bit more organized? I've noticed that especially within the last six or so months, people have kinda been forgotten about and aren't called up until they bring it up. (Partially my fault).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 27th 2014, 9:35 pm

NEO needs more active promoers and members. That's really all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 27th 2014, 9:36 pm

Venom wrote:
NEO needs more active promoers and members. That's really all I can think of right now.
Yea I'll be working on that in a few days... but as Scott said the call up system kinda needs to be touched up.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:13 am

Bit of what Scott said, bit of what Venom said tbh.

Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:05 am

I kinda feel we're always trying to improve the call-up system and we just screw it up more and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:31 pm

The call up system isn't that bad right now.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 1:58 pm

I think the call up system is perfectly fine. The main problem is that not as many new extremists are coming in to replace the guys who are gonna be called up by the time the draft comes such as myself, Monstro, Aleks Cole, etc. If we had a way of getting more consistent guys to last after that then NEO doesn't have any problems imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 2:13 pm

The recruiting process needs to be stepped up, as in, getting people actually on NEO, we gotta get more active people on the shows and find new ways to advertise tbh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:28 pm

What Demon said.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:58 pm

Like how can we go along with recruiting, I dont think Y!A is how it used to be like back in 08.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 5:17 pm

I signed up just for NEO so I can be the star of a show that needs me.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 6:21 pm

Welcome to EAW, KEG. Saw you from Twitter

But yea, advertising out wont be a problem for me. We'll see how many people I can scoop up in a few days. Just wanted everything in order.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:34 pm

Don't tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 11:22 am

Thanks for the welcome, Tre. Next plan on the agenda, getting an official NEO T-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 11:24 am

I meant to ask:

When is the next NEO card?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 11:59 am

Venom wrote:
The call up system isn't that bad right now.

Okay, what's the call up process then? When I was there it was the point system and it changed to something else. so I have no clue what it is right now
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 12:38 pm

Just call up people when they're ready and there is something for them to do on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 1:42 pm

KEG wrote:
I meant to ask:

When is the next NEO card?
The next NEO Card should go up either Friday night or sometime early Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 1:55 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Just call up people when they're ready and there is something for them to do on the main roster.

This more or less is the call-up process and personally I think it's fine, the needing an x amount of wins to get onto a main brand was always flawed whenever it was three wins or five wins since you could always end up facing inactive people. IMO it's always better to be called up when you're actually ready to be called up and the writer has something for you to do, as opposed to just having random matches and I think that's worked fairly well when Norman jumped into the feud with Carlos, Ryan-Miles jumped into the feud with Xav and Terry did his shtick on Showdown and I have plans for Moonlight on Dynasty.

As for recruiting, obvs Y!A is more or less dead nowadays but I've gone around last night advertising EAW onto various sites so hopefully people will see those and potentially join up, will do more tonight aswell.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 2:29 pm

Good to here captain. The more active member's we have on NEO the better. That way we can have more matchups, feuds, interesting storylines, and varying personalities and characters in the long run. We have a good batch of guys now with Aren, World's Finest, Victor Vendetta, Monstro, Moonlight Predator, an active Nemesis (hopefully), and myself among others. But with even more guys like Keg hopefully coming in it'll make NEO's near future aka after the post PFP draft seem a lot brighter. Also I think that the current system is perfectly fine, the real issue is like I have said the number of guys coming in doesn't balance out or better yet outweigh the number of guys who will be called up soon enough. Glad to here we're getting more into the advertising scene, it should bring in a ton more guys in the coming weeks and so on. Keep up the good work Demon we love ya. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 2:51 pm

I'll definitely be active here in NEO. Could I sign up with another character to help boost up activity, I have a dude I use for a tag partner with KEG. Or is that something I should hold off on until I'm called up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 3:02 pm

Nah go for it if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 3:03 pm

KEG wrote:
I'll definitely be active here in NEO. Could I sign up with another character to help boost up activity, I have a dude I use for a tag partner with KEG. Or is that something I should hold off on until I'm called up?

As far as I know, having two active gimmicks isn't permitted.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) EmptyMay 29th 2014, 3:06 pm

Venom wrote:
KEG wrote:

As far as I know, having two active gimmicks isn't permitted.
Demon said it's straight  Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)   NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEO after Hellbound... (Help us out)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-