Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lochlan Rossdale SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lochlan Rossdale SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Lochlan Rossdale Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Lochlan Rossdale Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Lochlan Rossdale Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Lochlan Rossdale Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Lochlan Rossdale Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Lochlan Rossdale Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Lochlan Rossdale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 12:07 am

((( Extreme Answers Wrestling )))

http://2.cdn.nhle.com/canadiens/images/upload/2013/04/int%C3%A9rieur.jpg

Ring Name - Lochlan Rossdale
Nickname(s) - "Lionheart", "The Professional", "Lockdown", "The Foresaken"
Hometown - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Alignment (Heel/Tween/Face) - Face

Height & Weight - 6'3, 230 lbs
Entrance Music - Guns N' Roses' "Civil War"
Special Entrance Description (Optional) - Lochlan comes out to his music looking confident and in control of himself. He procedes down the ramp slapping hands with all those that he can on his way to the ring. Once he gets in the ring he is serious, but estatic to be there. Like it's his home or something. He goes to each of the 4 sides of the ring and walks up to each bottom rope and stands on it, looking outward to the crowd with his hands out to his sides, as to declare he is here and ready. Once he does this to all 4 sides of the ring he goes to his corner and waits calmly for his opponent(s).
Picture Base - Bret Hart

Signature Weapon - No weapon normally. If a last resort, usually a chair.
Signature Match - Submission match
Signature Moves (5-20) - Distant Haze (Russian Legsweep), Snap Suplex, German Suplex, Figure Four Leglock, Dropkick, DDT, Clothesline, Axe handle elbow drop, bulldog, inverted atomic drop, stomp to abdomen, sleeperhold, boston crab, ankle lock, swinging neckbreaker, armbar
Finishing Moves (1-3) - Distortion (Sharpshooter)

Brief Description of Gimmick - Very much like Bret Hart in terms of gimmick. I'm a fan favorite, well liked. I come off very serious and confident, but rarely cocky. I am a technician in the ring. I lack high flying moves, but deadly with submissions. I enjoy fan support and I want to do the right thing. I've had a tough life, full of uphill battles in getting to the EAW. I have an attitude of positive outlook despite my personal troubles and past. Think of Bret Hart from 93-95 in terms of attitude and style. I'm very secluded from the other wrestlers, but I show respect to them that give it to me. I only care about my fans and I respect them.

Goals in EAW? My goal is to become a Voltage mainstay, I want to work my way up the ladder and make a name for myself. I am not concerend abou the top prize in Voltage, just the New Breed title at some eventual time. I look to have a good time and I hope to bring a lot to this. It's been a long time for me.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 12:10 am

Welcome, all that talking I did with you paid off.  :smug: 
Have a good time and post around to make yourself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm

Welcome to Voltage  :bowdown:
Back to top Go down

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:21 pm

thank you guys. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 10:41 am

You are welcomed
Back to top Go down

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 11:42 am

thank you very much Vic
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 1:04 pm

Great to see someone using Bret, I used him when I first came in. Just know that you have my blessings right now!

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lochlan Rossdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lochlan Rossdale   Lochlan Rossdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Rossdale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-