Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:39 pm

Some Faggot

Big Boy Bhris Elite aka SK. 

Congrats man, going after it and taking the challenge by the hords to become a world champ. and nice job to Lars and Jamie, all three of you went hard.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:45 pm

It has been a long time coming, and personally, a great fruition to see someone I've known from quite some time, finally getting to this point. Truly, I am happy for you to finally see the start of a journey finally reach a point that you can truly claim is yours and only your moment. You did this, you earned it. Now, we enter a new era, and may your momentum continue to run at full speed. Go get em Champ.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:47 pm

SK, dude you were awesome all week man! You deserved this, and truly earned it! Keep going strong! Congrats! Long live Gawd Given Greatness!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:51 pm

If you told me that Chris Elite would be World Champion two years ago, I wouldn't have believed you. Wouldn't have believed you at the start of the season and frankly, not even in the last 7 days. But congratulations SK. Fuckin go on lad, make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Megan Raine
Empire
Empire
Megan Raine

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 10:09 pm

After all this time SK you FINALLY did it! Big congratulations to you - WELL deserved! Hope to see a successful reign out of you!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 10:58 pm

People would give me shit when I would tell them that you would be ready for the moment. I've seen what you can do when you put your all into promoing and the writers believe in you and knew that eventually your time would come here just as it did in AWL. Every time you were asked to prove yourself and step up, you did, so I'm not surprised that you would have a moment like this as the payoff for all the effort you have put in. 

And here you are, beating arguably the greatest EAW champion's reign in history and setting of on your own world title adventure. Couldn't have happened to a harder worker and better person.

Congratulations and best of luck going forward! 

PS: Jamie, you damn sure have nothing to be disappointed in or about. You are one of the best World Heavyweight Champions EAW has had, nah, one of the best champions period. Everyone that you have come into contact with in storyline has had to improve just to even scrape at your level. I know that somewhere down the line another reign with another world title is in the cards for you.
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 11:04 pm

If anyone deserves it, it's SK. You've been here all along and you've improved so much over the years. You've been consistent and stuck with it through it all. You did it man. You're the World Champ. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see how your reign plays out.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 11:06 pm

You know, basically the whole time I've been here, you've been tryna shake whatever stigma was attached to you before. You wanted to prove that you could not only stick it out and spend a considerable amount of time here, but that you could make that time mean something. I've seen you go from The Iconomy to proving you could stand on your own two feet to proving you could hang with DDD and now this. I know the journey's been even longer than that, and there's a lot that I didn't get to see. But all the time you've put in makes this even more special. Congrats, SK! I know you'll make the most of this reign.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 11:08 pm

Holy shit! It's about damn time!

Congrats SK!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 11:12 pm

Gang gang.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 11:54 pm

Congrats, Bhris. Long time coming!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 12:24 am

ICongrats man since the start of the season you been doing big things and this is just the tip of the iceberg can’t wait to see what the rest of the season has for you and what the next season will bring best of luck to you have a good one with that big belt brother
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 2:54 am

Thank you everyone it means a lot coming from all of you. Shoutout to the guys in the board for trusting me with this opportunity I look forward to making this a great reign. Im still excited I honestly thought beating DDD would be it but I proved myself and others wrong. So again thank you Rev for this thread and everyone who’s commented.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 5:47 am

Congrats, SK. It's been a long time coming (H).
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 7:47 pm

Fucking finally!

We have may have our differences and disagreements over certain things but one thing we can all agree on is that you absolutely deserve it. Not just because your promoting this week was outstanding but because it's a truly sweet moment that shouldn't be taken away from you after your all hard work. You made it man, congratulations. Make the most out of this reign.

At least until I take it from ya. Keep on killing it!
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 9:08 pm

I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS 3 MINUTES AGO SO I HAD TO LOG IN AND TELL MY E-FED COUSIN CONGRATULATIONS! HARLEM IS LIT! THIS IS A LONG TIME COMING. IF ANYBODY DESERVED THIS, IT'S YOU.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 9:19 pm

Yo congrats, SK! It's well deserved and you've done an amazing job to get the title, now it's time to hold to it.
Back to top Go down
Amari Steele
Showdown
Showdown
Amari Steele

Hailing From : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD EmptyMarch 7th 2018, 12:07 am

Bongrats youngblood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD   AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD Empty

Back to top Go down

AAAAND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1