Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 12:01 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 5:41 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 5:49 am

Favorite Match: Nico Borg vs Nasir Escobar

Favorite Moment: SHAKER FUCKING JONES! Nas winning the AWC, capping off almost two tremendous years working his way to the top. All round a fantastic moment.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Would say Jon winning the Hardcore title. Well deserved but Darkane has held that title down and been absolutely dominate; was hard seeing him lose it.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best, Nas for the AWC win, Senn for lifting his ban, Cam for the double retain. Worst, Nico and HBB.

Who Stole the Show: Nas. Absolutely.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. Not enough Shaker Jones for the full 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 12:44 pm

Favorite Match: That main event.

Favorite Moment: NAS IS A WORLD CHAMPION THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN LIFE.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: McAdams snatching that second Hardcore title reign. To echo Jamie, Darkane has just been such a dominant and convincing champion that I just wasn't sure when he would drop the title. Jon is as deserving of it as anyone, though. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Worst night, HBB and Monroe's boys.

Who Stole the Show: Nas. That's it.

Rating/General Comments: After having a chance to pick up reading where I left off, 10/10. The pce of the show was fantastic. Feel-good wins from Nas and Jon really set things off. Props to Senn & co. on a wonderful FPV.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine
Empire
Empire
Savannah Sunshine

Hailing From : Candy Land, USA
Status : If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 12:54 pm

Favorite Match: Main event!

Favorite Moment: I think it's a tie between Shaker Jones' win and Nas' win.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I have to agree with everyone above. Darkane has held onto that title for dear life and the shock that came with Jon winning was a real joy.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night goes to Nas who busted his back side for that title. Worst night goes to HBB.

Who Stole the Show: Nas and Nico, for sure.

Rating/General Comments: The show was generally paced nicely from what I was around to see live. Everything was amazing and I was thoroughly interested the entire time. 10/10
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 1:27 pm

Favorite Match: Shaker Jones versus Not Shaker Jones

Favorite Moment: Shaker Jones winning

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Shaker Jones ascending to god level

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Shaker Jones best night. Everyone else worse night.

Who Stole the Show: Shaker Jones

Rating/General Comments: 10 Hello's outta 10
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 1:52 pm

Favorite Match: The Main Event The Woogie World Wide Welter Weight War

Favorite Moment: When the Ginger Athiest defeated the zealot

Most Shocking Moment/Result: split between The HC and the AWC. HC because Darkane held that shit down, props to Jac, but still it's a surprise seeing him drop the title. Honestly not even a month after I joined I saw Nico cash in his CITV, so seeing his reign to it's fullest and then watching him loose was surreal, both Nico and Nas did a hell of a job. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best has to be Shaker Jones, followed by that one Ginger asshole and the Edge Champion. Worst is Nico, followed by Oasis (poor boss can't get a belt), which honestly means Oasis Brand had the worst night.

Who Stole the Show: The Hardcore Match was hard to watch, did it's job. 

Rating/General Comments: 8/10, Everything was phenomenal, but you let that Hispanic Devil have two belts so it gets a minus.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 4:49 pm

Favorite Match: The Hardcore Championship match

Favorite Moment: Cam using that cheese grater. Jebus Christ.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I'm gonna have to be a copycat and say Jon becoming the HC. Turns out someone was ready for Darkane.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best- Shaker, Jon, Cam, Nas. Worst- HBB, Oasis and Nico.

Who Stole the Show: Cam with her creative wins and NAS BBY

Rating/General Comments: I wasn't able to watch the show live but I'm glad I got to read it later. I'm happy to see Dynasty getting this huge breath of life after so many setbacks. Looks like a certain somebody's gonna need to change his nickname now (YAAAAAAAAAY NAS!).
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD EmptyMarch 7th 2018, 9:54 am

Favorite Match: Hardcore Championship Match

Favorite Moment: Nasir becoming World Champ

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Shaker defeating Woogieman. The GOAT has fallen

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best - Nas, Cam, HBG, Jon. Worst - HBB, Oasis, Woogieman

Who Stole the Show: Cam with TWO TITLE DEFENSES

Rating/General Comments: Amazing show all together. Everyone put in the work and it was a very enjoyable show to go back and read over again. Great job to everyone and congrats Nas on winning your World Championship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD   RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

RECKLESS WIRING 2018 REACTION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1