Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:18 am

Pretty much says it all in the title.  :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:23 am

You, DDD, Jay again (singles this time), Rex, Senn, Xav, Oasis.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:28 am

Nas, Oasis, Finn, SK, Aria, Tarah. Would love to get another go at Jamie for sure. Even in just a singles match.

Last edited by Keelan on January 6th 2018, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:28 am

ETheron Nikolas/Xav, Senn, Oasis, Robbie, SK, McAdams, Stark, Jay, Pizza Boy, Aria.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:35 am

Darkane, Robbie, Rex, Senn, Jamie, Lars, Moongoose, DDD
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:36 am

Ares Vendetta, Mr. DEDEDE,
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 3:53 am

Lars, Amani, Aria, Keelan, Theron, Jamie again, Cam again and the High Rollerz
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 4:26 am

Ryan Marx, Norman Hellion, Jacob Senn
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 4:37 am

High Rollerz.... again. I don't care who my partner will be lol.

And I'd love to fight Darkane again. I had a lot of fun when I face him in PFP Battle Royal match.

Also, I want Azumi to be my last opponent here.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 6:03 am

Cam (be it as Cam or Consuela) comes to the mind first as She's my longest friend in E-Feds, lol.

I really regret it for swimming too much during The Prince of Champion match :/ so yes, I hope I can get another opportunity to face off againts Carlos and Darkane again, lol.

McQueen since he's one of my closest friends here, lol.

And others like Robbie, DDD, DC, O'Hara, Dubian, Lars (never faced him in one on one match), Amadeus, Oasis, Senn, etc, etc.

And everybody of course, lol.

I'm not including the guys I've faced apart from Carlos, Darkane, and Lars in this list. I want to face them all again of course, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 8:03 am

Pizza Boy
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 9:14 am

I wanna see my dream match of going up against a broomstick and still somehow loosing.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 11:34 am

Completely different promoers than what I have already.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 1:59 pm

I want to face Theron or Xav. I faced him as Sophia before and I'm highly interested to see Cam go up against Theron/Xav since he has brought the best out of me in the past.

Diamond Cage would be great. I promoed against him at the Triple Threat Brand Warfare thing two years ago, but I would like a one-on-one match.

I would love to face Mr. DEDEDE and brag about outpromoing him even though, I would completely be slaughtered by him.  Sad

I want face Ares Vendetta because I would die when he calls me mongrel. 

Jacob Senn would be lit. It would be interesting to see our characters clash in any match.

Scott Oasis so I can call him basura in a promo.

Would love to face Moongoose again. I loved how much of a comedic tone our one-on-one match was it was a different element to my character.

Of course, I would love to face Nobi. Although, I don't want to be mean to him like I normally am and make him or mostly me cry, but still. Making Nobi sad would be like making a puppy cry and I hate it when puppies cry.  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 2:21 pm

Drake Jaeger... DRAKE JAEGER.... DRAKE JAEGER!! COME ON!! Drake and the Harem vs Moongoose and the Boys!

Cam again, but for the opposite reasons she has stated.

DEDEDE again.

Nobi.

Finnegan Wakefield. Just kidding. Just no. atleast not until 2019.

Aria (As Moongoose, of course)

and .... *spit*...... Keelan
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 4:12 pm

Guaranteed matches like Senn aside, I’d love to clash with HBB while he’s on Dynasty. Singles matches with Nico, Rex, Keelan, Amadeus, SK, and Nobi would all be awesome. I also want rematches with Darkane and Pizza Boy (I need my win back to sleep soundly at night lads) Then ofc there’s the seemingly out of reach matches like DDD, Jay, Ares, another crack at Imp or Jamie, and Dub.
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 5:13 pm

Nico Borg, Finnegan Wakefield, Moongoose McQueen, Heart Break Boy, and so many more.

I'm fine promoing against anyone, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown
Jacob Moore

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois
Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 1:43 am

There's no one I've faced before on Showdown besides Cam (as Consuela) so every opponent is a new opportunity basically.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 3:31 am

Nobody loves me lol
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 5:05 am

showster26 wrote:
Nobody loves me lol
Youre not even an active roster fam
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 12:34 pm

『zakkii』 wrote:
showster26 wrote:
Nobody loves me lol

It was a joke hence the lol at the end
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 1:08 pm

showster26 wrote:
『zakkii』 wrote:
showster26 wrote:
Nobody loves me lol

It was a joke hence the lol at the end
lol is cool.... no hard feelings tho
Back to top Go down
'Radical' Gabriel Reno
Voltage
Voltage
'Radical' Gabriel Reno

Hailing From : Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? EmptyJanuary 27th 2018, 2:33 pm

Nobi or Ayres would be good ones for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?   Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you wish to Promo against in 2018?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1