Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

David Gideon Smith SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

David Gideon Smith SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
David Gideon Smith Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
David Gideon Smith Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
David Gideon Smith Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
David Gideon Smith Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
David Gideon Smith Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
David Gideon Smith Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

David Gideon Smith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DGS

DGS

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 3:43 am

BASIC INFO
Name: David Gideon Smith
Date of Birth: 05.14.1986
Height: 6’5’’
Weight: 240-245 lbs.
Billed From: Omaha, NE
Pic Base: Josh Holloway
David Gideon Smith Dgs_2010

CHARACTER INFO
Nicknames/Monikers: DGS; The Sovereign; The Blackstar; The Electric Eye; The Everlasting Dragon; The Arbiter; The Eschaton
Disposition/Alignment: Pending
Motivation(s): The thrill of battle, and the euphoria begotten of victory for its own sake
Cheating Tendency: Never
Synopsis: He's been called many things over the course of his sixteen-year career. The last of a dying breed; an avatar of destruction; a vestige of old blood and ancient power; wrath and ruin incarnate. These things are all hyperbole, of course, but the truth - comparatively lesser in style, though not necessarily in substance - is that the professional wrestler known the world over as DGS is exactly that: a wrestler, in an older and truer sense of the word than most of his contemporaries can even conceive of, let alone claim for themselves.

Outside the ring, David Gideon Smith is the definition of stoicism. He speaks rarely and softly, never raising his voice, losing his composure, or mincing his words; such reticence, however, belies supreme intelligence and insight. Smith is extremely perceptive, displaying the unerring ability to hone in on his opponent’s doubts, fears, and weaknesses and tear them apart at the seams, sometimes with as little as a single sentence. These traits hold true in the ring as well, where his nearly two decades of experience have forged him into a hyper-athletic master tactician with an encyclopedic knowledge of his craft. All this, combined with the aura of eerily detached calm he projects even while mounting savage and overwhelming offense against his opponents, has earned him widespread recognition as one of the most offensively dangerous wrestlers on the planet.

But all this is immaterial – the question, as always, is why. Why EAW, one of the few corners of the wrestling world he’s left untouched? Why now, after so long? Why at all, after all he’s seen and done and been?

Questions without answers, for the moment.

WRESTLING INFO
Wrestling Debut: May 2002 for Southern Variety Rasslin’ [SVR]
Theme Music: “Razorface”Celldweller
Special Entrance: Coming soon.
Wrestling Attire: Coming soon.
Favorite Weapon: Dislikes using weapons in general, but if pressed or cornered will take up a length of steel chain.
Wrestling Style(s): All-Inclusive, Headhunting Strong Style Hybrid; although his technical and athletic chops stack up against even the most specialized opponents, Smith's true strength is that, almost without exception, he hits harder and possesses more pound-for-pound raw power than anyone else in the game.

MOVESET
Primary Finisher: The Last Word | The single stiffest lariat ever thrown, bar none and full stop; often situationally modified:
      + Corner Set-Up
      + Discus
      + Ripcord; rarely used
Secondary Finisher(s):
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
Signature Moves:
      + Deepfire | STO Driver
      + Edge Logic I | Roundhouse Kick, sometimes reversed
      + The Long Way Down | Double Stomp; performed while standing, elevated, or to an oncoming opponent
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
Common Moves:
      + Assorted amateur holds, takedowns, sequences, etc.
      + HARD Forearms, Elbows, Chops, Knees, and Kicks
      + (German, Snap, Backdrop, Northern Lights, Exploder) Suplex
      + (Pendulum, Tilt-a-Whirl, Argentine) Backbreaker
      + (Swinging, Hangman's, Gory) Neckbreaker
      + Flapjack
      + Falcon Arrow; often preceded by a Superplex
      + Snap DDT; typically executed to a rope-hung opponent
      + Standing Dropkick
      + Somersault Leg Drop
      + Triangle Choke
      + Combination Omoplata/Fujiwara Armbar
      + Cloverleaf Kneebar
      + Full Nelson; often sat out and transitioned into a Lotus Lock
      + Slingshot Somersault Senton
      + Suicide Somersault Plancha
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]
      + [LOCKED]

ACHIEVEMENTS

PRIOR TO EAW (click to expand/collapse):

Last edited by DGS on December 15th 2017, 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 3:51 am

First and foremost, welcome to EAW! You have a good looking sign up coming together. However, there is a little bit of an issue concerning your pic base. The pic base you've assigned yourself is by no means taken, but it is a pic base that doesn't lend itself to our graphics department due to a lack of PNG files or Renders. This may be an issue seeing as we are very proud of our graphics department here in EAW. If you would, please consider using a pic base of a wrestler to help this process along. We are partnered with a very helpful site in psd-dreams that could give you a few ideas should you look into it.

That all being said, welcome to EAW. Be sure to promo regularly and interact with our community. Above all else, have fun!
Back to top Go down
KohopKapah

KohopKapah

Hailing From : Manchester, England
Status : The wickedest thing since Lucifer dropped with a broken wing.

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 5:20 am

Welcome, profile looks good! Nice classic feel to it! Have fun.

As per the picbase, we over at Psd-dreams have a request section where you can request images to be rendered for your use as a pic base, so also consider that
Back to top Go down
http://kohopkapah.deviantart.com
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 6:10 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Megan Raine
Empire
Empire
Megan Raine

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 6:43 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!!
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 10:55 am

Welcome. Good concept, good sign up. I think Josh Holloway is an awesome picbase and hope that something gets worked out there. Post around and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 11:06 am

Pretty awesome sign up! Welcome to EAW and hopefully we can get your pic base situation figured out. Would be cool to see him used.

Like everyone else has said, make sure to promo regularly when scheduled for a match, interact with the community, and just have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Black Mamba
Showdown
Showdown
Black Mamba

Hailing From : Rockledge, Florida (USN-AD)

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 3:26 pm

Welcome to EAW Goldilocks!
Back to top Go down
DGS

DGS

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 15th 2017, 12:17 am

Black Mamba wrote:

Oh goodie, that name followed me here.

Thank you for the kind welcome, everyone. This seems like an amazing fed, and I'm really excited to start working with you.

As far as the picbase issue goes, is the only issue that there aren't many/any available cut images of him? If so, I'm pretty sure I have a few backed up from before PSD-Dreams' servers wiped or reset or whatever. Just gotta go back through my hard drive at some point to find them. Hell, I could probably make a few myself if it turns out I don't have them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 15th 2017, 1:07 pm

DGS wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

Oh goodie, that name followed me here.

Thank you for the kind welcome, everyone. This seems like an amazing fed, and I'm really excited to start working with you.

As far as the picbase issue goes, is the only issue that there aren't many/any available cut images of him? If so, I'm pretty sure I have a few backed up from before PSD-Dreams' servers wiped or reset or whatever. Just gotta go back through my hard drive at some point to find them. Hell, I could probably make a few myself if it turns out I don't have them anymore.
That would be awesome if you can find them! Either way, I would contact someone in regards to that. You can view the Staff HERE!

I hope everything works out!
Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith EmptyDecember 15th 2017, 3:25 pm

Welcome to EAW, my fellow David. :vince:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Gideon Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Gideon Smith   David Gideon Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

David Gideon Smith

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1