Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Favorite Albums of 2017 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Favorite Albums of 2017 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Favorite Albums of 2017 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Favorite Albums of 2017 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Favorite Albums of 2017 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Favorite Albums of 2017 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Favorite Albums of 2017 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Favorite Albums of 2017 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Favorite Albums of 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

Favorite Albums of 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 3:40 pm

?
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 3:42 pm

The Bigger Artist
Wins & Losses
Still Striving
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 3:45 pm

reputation, more life, funk wav bounces vol1, divide, still striving
Back to top Go down
Arselx

Arselx

Hailing From : Atlanta, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 3:46 pm

DAMN by Kendrick Lamar
Culture by Migos
Ed Sheeran's album (forgot it's name)
Mr. Davis by Gucci Mane

Looking forward for Culture II
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 3:47 pm

Arselx wrote:
DAMN by Kendrick Lamar
Culture by Migos
Mr. Davis by Gucci Mane

Looking forward for Culture II
:goat:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 4:03 pm

Favorite Albums of 2017 ESCL-4796 Favorite Albums of 2017 1Gec8ry Favorite Albums of 2017 600x600bf

3. "We Are TPD" by Tokyo Performance Doll
2. "Masshiro na Mono wa Yogoshitaku naru" by Keyakizaka46
1. "Identity" by Sayaka Yamamoto

.....yes, my taste of music is a bit different than you guys.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 4:42 pm

(in no specific order)

PVRIS - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell
AFI - AFI: The Blood Album
LANY - LANY
Motionless In White - Graveyard Shift
Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1
Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life
Migos - Culture
Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Is Rage 2
Paramore - After Laughter
DREAMCAR - DREAMCAR
Liam Gallagher - As You Were 
Logic - Everybody
Back to top Go down
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 4:45 pm

Wow. These choices really hit home that I don't listen to anything close to resembling "popular" music. I can't even come up with one album I enjoyed this year. I feel like such a hipster.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage
Harvey Yorke

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 9th 2017, 6:50 pm

I had a list on my old laptop but uhhhh these are mostly in order

The Maine - Lovely Little Lonely
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Royal Blood - How Did We Get So Dark?
Paramore - After Laughter
Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel
CupcakKe - Queen Elizabitch
Mesmer - Northlane

Queen Dua and Queen Lana put out some tunes this year as well, but Meh.

Last edited by Harvey Yorke on December 10th 2017, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 12:56 am

Eminem - Revival.   :troll:
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 1:51 am

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Eminem - Revival.   :troll:
:cena: :cena: :cena: :cena: :whew: :whew:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 3:37 am

Brand New: Science Fiction :whew:
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 11:20 am

Scum Fuck Flower Boy - Tyler, The Creator

Syre - Jaden Smith

Big Fish Theory - Vince Staples

Covered In Color - DVG

Fin - Syd

Honorable mention for Kali Uchis cause she dropped some bomb singles but didn't put out her album this year.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 3:31 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
I didn't put them down bc the singer is a pedo and sexual abuser but go awf, champ.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 3:50 pm

Lust For Life -- Lana del Rey.
Ctrl -- SZA.
DAMN. -- Kendrick Lamar.
4:44 -- Jay Z.
Culture -- Migos.
After Laughter -- Paramore.
The Chief -- Jidenna.
Fifth Harmony -- Fifth Harmony.
Dua Lipa -- Dua Lipa.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 9:27 am

Palisades- Palisades 

The Peace and The Panic - Neck Deep 

Deadweight- Wage War 

Cold Like War- We Came As Romans 

Great Heights & Nosedives- ROAM
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 9:47 am

Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
I didn't put them down bc the singer is a pedo and sexual abuser but go awf, champ.

Right for something that the bloke did well over a decade ago.

I just choose to be fucking mature about it. Album was good, I loved it, not going to not mention them. Dont care about this post being a good 11 days late but fuck off deadset.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 3:33 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

I just choose to be fucking mature about it. Album was good, I loved it, not going to not mention them. Dont care about this post being a good 11 days late but fuck off deadset.
So because it was a decade ago, it's okay? Any pedo or sexual abuser in jail rn should be let off if it was 10 years ago? Interesting. 

No one is being immature about it, it's the truth. I'd still listen to their albums (Devil and God FTW) so I'm not completely against them. If anything you're the immature one for digging up a post from almost two weeks ago and insulting - well, trying to at least - me for bringing up a very real problem within the band to get your rocks off. Then again, maybe you're just on a drunken rampage looking for any reason to get angry at someone on the internet because you can't do confrontation irl and you know the whole fed will praise you in whatever you do, even in minuscule shit like this. I know you Australians like your beer.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 3:49 pm

Culture
Wins and Losses
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 4:05 pm

Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

So because it was a decade ago, it's okay? Any pedo or sexual abuser in jail rn should be let off if it was 10 years ago? Interesting. 

No one is being immature about it, it's the truth. I'd still listen to their albums (Devil and God FTW) so I'm not completely against them. If anything you're the immature one for digging up a post from almost two weeks ago and insulting - well, trying to at least - me for bringing up a very real problem within the band to get your rocks off. Then again, maybe you're just on a drunken rampage looking for any reason to get angry at someone on the internet because you can't do confrontation irl and you know the whole fed will praise you in whatever you do, even in minuscule shit like this. I know you Australians like your beer.

I think you completely misunderstood what Jamie was saying.

He was saying that, despite what he might have done in the past, the album was still a great listen and he considers it one his favourites of the year. Doesn't make Jamie a bad guy for enjoying Brand New's music. That's like saying "oh I hate all Kevin Spacey movies now because of what he did 20 years ago." Definitely no need for the personal attack on him.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 4:17 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

He was saying that, despite what he might have done in the past, the album was still a great listen and he considers it one his favourites of the year. Doesn't make Jamie a bad guy for enjoying Brand New's music. That's like saying "oh I hate all Kevin Spacey movies now because of what he did 20 years ago." Definitely no need for the personal attack on him.
That's what I just said, "I'd still listen to their albums". I didn't know if Jamie was aware of what was done so I informed him yet got insulted. If anything, he started it. Maybe I shouldn't have put the last part as it seemed bitchy but it definitely didn't call for that response, telling me to fuck off and calling me immature.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 4:39 pm

Bhris Elite wrote:
Culture
Wins and Losses
My ninja  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 4:46 pm

Astraea Jordan wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

That's what I just said, "I'd still listen to their albums". I didn't know if Jamie was aware of what was done so I informed him yet got insulted. If anything, he started it. Maybe I shouldn't have put the last part as it seemed bitchy but it definitely didn't call for that response, telling me to fuck off and calling me immature.
How do you actually not get that “I didn't put them down bc the singer is a pedo and sexual abuser but go awf, champ.” Is contentious and definitely more than just you trying to inform him of the situation at hand. That’s definitely the most immature way to go about it. Pretty much called for his response.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 4:53 pm

Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

How do you actually not get that “I didn't put them down bc the singer is a pedo and sexual abuser but go awf, champ.” Is contentious and definitely more than just you trying to inform him of the situation at hand. That’s definitely the most immature way to go about it. Pretty much called for his response.
This was literally two weeks ago can yall chill? I already explained myself. Get off Jamie's dick for 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 5:05 pm

Eminem - Revival
Blackbear - cybersex
Kendrick - DAMN
Future - HNDRXX
DJ Khaled - Grateful
The Fate of the Furious: The Album (So many good songs on it)
Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Is Rage 2
Big Sean - I Decided.
Gucci Mane - Mr. Davis
Ed Sheeran - Divide
Shawn Mendes - Illuminate
Big Sean & Metro Boomin - Double Or Nothing

And more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Albums of 2017   Favorite Albums of 2017 Empty

Back to top Go down