Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

FPV Theme Suggestions II SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

FPV Theme Suggestions II SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
FPV Theme Suggestions II Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
FPV Theme Suggestions II Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
FPV Theme Suggestions II Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
FPV Theme Suggestions II Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
FPV Theme Suggestions II Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
FPV Theme Suggestions II Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

FPV Theme Suggestions II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

FPV Theme Suggestions II Empty
PostSubject: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 3:09 pm

Just because the other thread was pretty outdated and included themes that have been used before. Don't just post songs you like, think about if they'd fit FPV events and the moods they set. Let it begin.
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

Hailing From : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptySeptember 10th 2017, 3:12 pm

Literally any John Williams soundtrack ever
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 24th 2017, 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 24th 2017, 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 12:57 pm

I'm not sure if we've used this but what about "The Lightning Strike (What if this Storm Ends?)" by Snow Patrol. 

We can use it for something like a legend/HOFer's last match or as a theme for changing of era with the older veterans passing the torch to the new rising stars?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 1:42 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
I'm not sure if we've used this but what about "The Lightning Strike (What if this Storm Ends?)" by Snow Patrol. 

We can use it for something like a legend/HOFer's last match or as a theme for changing of era with the older veterans passing the torch to the new rising stars?
Greatest FPV theme of all-time used at PFP 6.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 1:49 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:

Greatest FPV theme of all-time used at PFP 6.
Shit! Here I was hoping that we didn't use it already.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 29th 2017, 3:08 pm

So apparently not alotta Blue Saraceno's been used. 

Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II EmptyOctober 30th 2017, 2:32 pm

With what's happening so far, I feel like ''It's My Life'' from Bon Jovi is appropriate for a PPV.
Or ''Bring me to Life'' by Evanescece. Old sure, but always good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FPV Theme Suggestions II   FPV Theme Suggestions II Empty

Back to top Go down

FPV Theme Suggestions II

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-