Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Empty
PostSubject: Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda   Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda EmptySeptember 7th 2017, 9:30 pm

HERE WITH THE CONCLUSION OF OUR PRE, MID, AND POST T.I. REVIEW TRILOGY, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE FALL OUT FROM THE BIG EVENT, AND I COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER GUEST TO DISCUSS THIS PAST WEEK'S HAPPENINGS THAN CLOUD MATSUDA. SIT BACK AND HEAR OUR TAKES ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE EMPRESS OF ELITE TOURNAMENT, THE FIRST ROUND IN THE SEASON 11 TAG TEAM GRAND PRIX, AND OTHER MAJOR HAPPENINGS HERE IN EAW!

Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda   Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda EmptySeptember 7th 2017, 10:44 pm

There is one guy in Montreal who is pretty proud of hearing the words from Cloud through this podcast. Ryan and Azrael did turn heads during their first Dynasty match and things are just getting started for them. ^^

Question for Showster:
Are you going or plan to cover NEO in future podcasts? 
Or perhaps could a NEO exclusive podcast be made? 
It would be nice to put the spotlight on the developmental brand of the EAW. 

Otherwise good podcast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda   Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda EmptySeptember 7th 2017, 11:37 pm

Ryan Wilson wrote:
There is one guy in Montreal who is pretty proud of hearing the words from Cloud through this podcast. Ryan and Azrael did turn heads during their first Dynasty match and things are just getting started for them. ^^

Question for Showster:
Are you going or plan to cover NEO in future podcasts? 
Or perhaps could a NEO exclusive podcast be made? 
It would be nice to put the spotlight on the developmental brand of the EAW. 

Otherwise good podcast! Very Happy

Great question Ryan, and thanks for listening. As for wether I'll start adding NEO to the weekly recaps, I'll most likely won't. The reason being that between the four other brands of of the company I'm already recording two hours per episode. Plus when I have to cram read all of empire, dynasty, showdown, and voltage, making notes, and making sure that I've taken care of everything in RL so that  I have enough time to record the audio, it kinda wears on me a bit.  So sorry to say that for the foreseeable future NEO won't be apart of the recap episodes. On the plus side I will most likely be devoting an entire episode to NEO's next FPV, so keep an eye out for that one.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda   Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda EmptySeptember 7th 2017, 11:43 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply back! ^^ It's appreciated.
I totally understand you have a lot to work with already plus life and it's load of things too. Who knows maybe someone could do a podcast for NEO? (I look forward to your NEO podcast already!) Or maybe ''The Most Valuable Elitist'' could include a NEO aspect to it or have one dedicated to NEO altogether?

Just a thought, I like pitching ideas. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda   Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 9:41 am

As usual another great podcast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda   Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda Empty

Back to top Go down

Showster's EAW Podcast Episode 8: Week in review W/Cloud Matsuda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1