Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

So long Russian King SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

So long Russian King SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
So long Russian King Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
So long Russian King Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
So long Russian King Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
So long Russian King Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
So long Russian King Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
So long Russian King Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

So long Russian King

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

So long Russian King Empty
PostSubject: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 9:14 pm

Okay so let me open up by saying after being around for a few years, I'm used to people going over time. It's natural. People come and they go. But needless to say not a single person's leaving of EAW has affected me mentally like this one. Of course based on the title you can already tell this is a thread about to recently retired Aren Mstislav. My best Friend, my eternal Rival, my e-fed Brother. I always like to retell these stories for the newer people who don't or just those that are unaware. But in January 2014 I came into EAW and it was a rough environment for someone to just debut and try to even get a spot on a card, let alone be prominently featured. To the point where I didn't even make my NEO debut until April that year. Anyone woulda just given up the week after, but luckily AWF 2.0 was there to keep me busy. Anyways there just so happened to be a tag tournament going on and I thought it would be a good opportunity. So I through my name in but I had no one to team with and no one wanted to team with me. You can probably tell where this is going. Aren and I were matched as partners by our pseudo mentor Diamond Cage who did an amazing job getting us over btw. At first Aren hated the idea of teaming with me (which I don't blame him) but in not too long we became best friends. We've been in Tag Title Matches, World Title Matches, Pain For Pride Matches. We've done it all together.

Now I want to shift gears real quick to give my two cents on Jamie taking the Balor base. As we all know the pic base retirement rule is 4 years and Aren had only 3 years as Balor. Meaning no matter what if Aren didn't make it to PFP 11 Balor was up for grabs. So I have no problem whatsoever with Jamie having Balor, more rather I commend him for taking it before someone not of the skill level of his did. Quite to substantial upgrade from Karl as well. Jamie's going to prosper with this change and I am undoubtedly happy for him. My issue was that I had invested so much time and energy into pushing and convincing Aren to stay when I was honestly fighting an already lost battle. Hey can't blame a guy for trying tho huh?

And what kind of sweet irony is it that TI is the event where this happens. Last year at this event I had my very first World Title Match against Aren where I lost (due to a low blow when I was gonna win, just gotta throw that out there). Now one year later, I have the biggest night of my entire career, but Aren's career (as we know it now) comes to an end. It's a bitter sweet feeling. Watching you best friend go out meanwhile you're having the best run of your life. Knowing Aren he'd want me to stop being sentimental and focus on winning the big one now, but I just gotta say it.

Aren best of luck to ya in life, we'll still be talking all the time but still I have to tell you. If it weren't for you I probably would have never gone anywhere in EAW and left. I wouldn't have met all these wonderful people and created all these bonds I have now. I wouldn't be with Tarah. So Aren thank you for everything Mr. Grand Slam Champion. Even though your reign is over, may the Russian King's memory never die out!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 9:36 pm

Great idea with this thread. Honestly Aren it feels like just yesterday you and I were in FWE talking about writer's block and discussing the Mayhem cards as noobs. 5 years later and here we are. It's honestly crazy how things have worked out. Our careers ended up mirroring each other in a lot of ways from being in FWE, to debuting in EAW the same year and winning midcard titles at the same time - to winning world titles and us both headlining a day of PFP.  Seeing you progress always pushed me to progress as well and helped get me to this point in EAW. You have not just been a great motivation to me but a great roster member who I was proud to write for. But most of all, you've been a great friend who I have the pleasure to know for almost the entirety of my efed career. You're always hilarious to be around and it was an honor to have you induct me in the Hall of Fame here. It's not going to be the same without you around but I'm sure you'll still show up here and there. Good luck in your retirement and hopefully we see you in the Hall of Fame yourself soon enough. Everyone should pay respect to the contributions you've made here.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 10:00 pm

At King of Elite, it was You and Lucian against an unnamed person from Voltage. Between Nick Angel, Liam Catterson, Erebus, and myself. I remember leading up to that moment, we talked briefly on XAT, and you were one of those people that made the comment of: "Hope to see you in the finals." As the countdown continued, we battled hardest back and forth against each other, as the other competitors focused elsewhere. And when the day of King of Elite came, the two of us tore the fucking show apart, with one bad ass matchup that had everyone breathless. And over you I emerged victorious.

And since then, it became a sort of joke in the back of my mind that the only people from that time frame that have remained up to this point have been you and I. And now, that ship is sailing. We've had classic fights back and forth, and have helped one another through storylines and gimmick ideas, and one thing remains. You have always been a class act, even if you have also been one of the oddest individuals I have had the pleasure of talking to. You have a willingness to go deep and far into stories, and a grasp of a character when it counts. 

End of the day, so many other people here will have known you longer and will have had a thousand better things to say to you. I for one probably have known you the least amount of time, but from what I do know of you, you are a fucking A1 individual. The saying is: "It's not Goodbye, it's See You Next Time." And that's what I'm going to keep in my mind. This isn't a goodbye, this is a see you later. So...I figure, why not use one of your favorite sayings against us hm? From me to you, from one brother to another...YEET!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 10:22 pm

Much respect to you Aren, I am really happy that I got write a match with you in it, and even happier to have gotten to read your excellent work. Best wishes in whatever comes your way next brother.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 10:39 pm

Aren...We started out hating each other back in FWE. You were one of the few people that would be awake at 3am in the morning and would always be the one I'd pick on a lot along with Xavier and Ryan. It was always us four and deep down, hanging with you three was the high light one my nights. Then after FWE shut down and we made our way to EAW, those nights were missed. Truly, I didn't know where you went due to the fact that that we only knew each other as Zeke Nero and Michele Deadly...But after a few months here, I started to see this amazing Finn Balor PB kicking ass on the promo page. I remember PMing Xav and asking who that was and he told me it was you.  NOW: You can't begin to understand how shocked and amazed I was to see the Zeke Nero I fedded with for a long time; become this amazing, Russian King character that was Aren Mstislav. 

So after that PM and me telling you that I didn't know it was you; we got closer. We became friends finally and as your friend; trust me when I say am so proud of everything you have done here. You became some fore me to look up too on the promo page. You never gave up and you always challenged yourself to promo.  Even off the promo page, you were great. You were the first person that spoke to me before I left; telling me that I deserved the break. You were always there to make me laugh in the Skype group (RIP) by changing the Name to "What" or "Yeet" every damn minute or just being that asshole that I truly believe I helped make you into. Kidding, but really, Thank you Aren for everything you have done for not only me but for Nasir too. You two are the yin and yang of each other and I think he'd be lost without you. Other then that, the biggest thing I wanna thank you for is the 5 years of love hate friendship you gave me. I lost a lot of close friendships from FWE but I am happy that I didn't lose yours. So if you need anything from me, either to talk or bullshit about anything; I'll be right there for you. I'm just a PM away, Hun. 

Much Love and good luck in Life, My friend
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 10:42 pm

I didn't see Aren's retirement coming to be honest. I wish you the best in everything you do. I hope you still come to the chat and post on forum. If you can't, it's understandable :/
Back to top Go down
Ryan Savage
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ryan Savage

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 11:00 pm

I Love You Oz
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 11:08 pm

You're a fgt, but you're a good fgt. I honestly did not see your retirement coming and it makes me kinda sad. I lowkey wanted to feud with you on Voltage, but I was honored to have promoted against you with any opportunity I got. Us shit talking each other on Discord has been one of my favorite things in the past year. Your friendship with Nas warms my heart. Best luck with whatever happens in your life, I wish you all the success in the world.       

:salute:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 11:20 pm

Sad to see you go. There will be no more to remind us that Alexa Bliss is trash Sad

Seriously though, good by for now. You really a great guy and feel free to drop by in Discord to have a talk or give that reminder. Good luck for whatever you are doing out there.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 11:40 pm

We barely spoke to each other, but you and I were always cool. I admire the bond you and Nas have, and when you were active you did Finn Balor justice. I remember the one night we did speak with each other - it was about a fundraiser you were participating in. I think I donated some cash and you were excited about reaching the goal.  

It's sad to see you go and I didn't think you were leaving this soon - which is why Jamie getting Finn caught me out of left field. But it's better in his hands than some wack newbie so I'm koo with it. When I found out Xav was Theron I was relieved because of the previous work Kenny did with Marty. Who knows, maybe you'll return some day. Until then, I hope you appear in chat from time to time my friend.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 11:58 pm

Of all of Aria's men, and the only one that counts, you were my favorite.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 12:08 am

I may not have known you as well as others do here, but I'll miss arguing with my dirty Russian. 
Hope things get better. If anyone understands life getting in the way of things you love, it's me. I truly hope you can come back and claim your throne yet again. - HailMstislav
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 12:08 am

The last two years have gone by very, very fast, my love. When I came in, it was shortly after you won the Pure Championship from Ares. I guess it's natural for a new person in a fed to have their attention drawn to champions when they first arrive? I remember spending so much time back then just scrolling through promos and wanting to get a feel for who the best people in the fed were and wanting to know who was fucking bringing it every week. Lo and behold...you were one of the first people whose promos I found myself fixated on, long before I think we ever said a word to each other on Xat. It's pretty crazy to think back on now. The summer and fall of 2015, there were so many things to be invested in. The first Empress of Elite tournament, the impending Savage Ryans break-up, the beginning of Hexa-Gun, the Dynasty vs. EAW feud. I got invested in all of that and more. But all along the way, and probably most important of all, I rooted for you as both a friend and someone I knew to be an amazing promoer who was worthy of all the faith being placed in you. To say I was bummed when you lost the Pure title to JD at Shock Value 2015 is an understatement, but it was a necessary thing, you know? Like, I knew you were meant for so, so much more. And when you popped up in that Showdown chamber the next month -- to my shock and joy -- I was like, "This is it, he's made the jump, it's lit." The months that followed were full of near-misses inter-spliced with some cool moments. The King of Elite finals, the title match at RD that changed on a dime, the feud with Jamie, and the amazing performance at GR solidified it in my mind that the long-awaited world title reign was on the horizon for you. Seeing you become EAW Champion and embark on that six-month reign was easily one of the greatest joys in my time here. Knowing how much it meant to you and how much you deserved it and how much work you put in to get to that point only made it better.

I remember us greeting each other on Xat every day when one of us came into chat. I can recall one thing that hasn't changed a bit, the fact that, whenever we're in the same chat, you'll always be able to say something that makes me laugh and change the energy of the place completely. I think I envy how few fucks you give and how easy it is for you to just say what's on your mind and not give a shit. I admire that about you, really. You're the most honest, straightforward, and loyal person I've met since I've been here. And while I know this isn't you saying goodbye by any means, it's still a bummer. I know how much you enjoyed playing this character, and also how hard it's been for you to balance it with real life as of late. It may be the last that EAW is seeing of Aren as a character for now, but I'm beyond glad to know it's not the last I'm seeing of you as a person. Hopefully when the time is right, you'll be back in that capacity. For so long now, you've been the greatest friend, xat husband, and fake fiancee a girl could ask for. I love you dearly, Aren.
Back to top Go down
Sandwich Boy
Showdown
Showdown
Sandwich Boy

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 12:10 am

Filthy Hanzo main.

(You're not filthy anymore)
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 2:05 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Of all of Aria's men, and the only one that counts, you were my favorite.
:eww:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 2:07 am

Nah but on a serious note even though sometimes we've had our differences you were really great. I'm going to miss our random caps arguments for no apparent reason. 

p.s since I couldn't have Balor is Aria still up for grabs?
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 6:01 am

Even if I do poke fun at you and while we may not be entirely "cool" with one another, I still respect you for what you have achieved here in EAW and finally having paid your dues with a World Title reign, that while I may have arrived here at the end of it, was still something to behold.

Best of luck to you in the future, and I hope eventually you do return in some way.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage
Harvey Yorke

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 6:59 am

When I first started e-fedding, you were one pf the people who stayed throughout the years. I remember you better as Zeke Nero, but over the years, I grew out of the hobby and never looked back. That is, until I found EAW again last year. I never would've known you were Aren Mstislav - it just goes to show that when you put in the work, you'll soar to new heights. We never really saw eye to eye on things (Alexa Bliss ain't trash), but that doesn't mean I don't respect the hell out of you and what you've accomplished in EAW.

So long, man. Good luck with whatever life throws at you. And as Brody said, hopefully we will see Mstislav claim his throne sometime again.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 8:09 am

:salute: adios muchacho we all gonn be keepin Aria warm while u gone :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 12:45 pm

Fair thee well, Aren. I hope that once again Panic! at the Disco will play in these hallowed halls.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 5:55 pm

This got me feeling all emotional and such, these people dropping huge messages, but I'm going to take action to show my love.

Unblocked.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 7:22 pm

So long name twin, I miss u already
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 29th 2017, 7:23 pm

It was a true honour writing your last match, Aren, and I am happy that I did get to promo against you even if it was only one time. You're a guy who I saw as an inspiration, and when I came to EAW you were one of the top guys I wanted to face. I don't have a lot else to say as we've only really talked the past few months, but you were a true, down-to-earth guy and I'm glad we became friends. It's sad to see you go, and I hope this isn't goodbye forever... just goodbye for now.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King EmptyAugust 30th 2017, 7:02 pm

Well, Aren you are one of the people who I was always able to have a lot of fun in with on the chat. Always somebody I could talk to and more often than not was able to make me laugh. You have so much going on for you in life and hopefully you take advantage of it.

Also, you were apart of one of my favorite moments of my time in EAW, headlining a day of PFP a couple of years to go, checking that off the "to-do list" so to speak. While I hope that you can come back and be around full-time, if you can't, just know that it was a pleasure to have you around and watch you grow as both an efedder and as a human being. 

Best of luck to you and if you ever need anything, you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long Russian King   So long Russian King Empty

Back to top Go down

So long Russian King

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-