Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 27 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 27 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 27 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 27 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 27 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 27 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 27 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 27 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

The Compliment Game - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:57 am

Exited to see your alt. And you are obiviously deserve a World Championship one day. Thank you for the signature as well (H).
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 12:28 pm

As everyone has stated multiple times, your move to Cena is genius. It fits your nice guy persona and there hasn't been a good Cena anywhere that I've seen in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 1:39 pm

Even though we have been in feds together, I never really interacted with you until recently. Maddox, to me, seems like a determined character with a never say die attitude people can easily get behind. Being in a championship match against Darkane is an absolute privilege, and I'm glad you're getting your chance to shine in Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 2:04 pm

I'm glad we're working together on Empire, we've worked together before elsewhere so it's fun to have a partnership IC here too. Thank God you said goodbye to that Clockwork Orange wannabe Harvey Dent Yorke because you've been doing well with Jael, and I look forward to seeing how you develop her. You're also a toxic cunt but you're not as toxic as some people I've come into contact with so you're alright and also funny af.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 2:10 pm

I literally don't even know who you are. But I'm glad newcomers can get their chance to job to Mr. DEDEDE and still receive title shots. You remind me of someone I used to handle.

And as for Chelsea, I can't stress how much I love that chick. I may have been drawn to her initially for her picbase, but we all know those don't really matter. The stuff you, Amani, and Brody were all doing on Empire inspired me to jump ship, and it's the happiest I've ever been in EAW. Can't wait to see how this whole Crowe's Nest story comes to life, as it's something we've been wanting to do pretty much since the summer. All in all, you're a pretty top cunt. I don't know anyone who puts in that much work into his own GFX and promos like that.

Now I must go back to circlejerking you, Philodaddy.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 3:39 pm

I have to say that I didn't know you were Jael until recently but now that I know, I can gush over how amazing you portray her. First is the PB, I absolutely love the choice of Kay Lee Ray since she's bae. The whole persona you've created for her is amazing.

In general, I love reading your promos and I really can't wait for what else you do in this current program.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 5:57 am

I find it pretty admirable that you've persisted so much and kept such an upbeat tone despite far too many bumps with your character in recent times. Really, keep swinging for the fences, you've built yourself a solid claim for success whether it's sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 6:01 am

Over this past year, I've really gotten to know you as someone who is funny as hell in chat (fuck your Aussie slang though, I can't understand shit) and someone who has always tried to stick away from drama. You're a chill dude who absolutely deserves everything you've been given with the work that you've put out since day one. I still credit you being my toughest EVER challenge in EAW and one hell of a guy to promo against, and one day I hope we do it again.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:23 am

Even though sometimes I dislike you and you dislike me. You are very talented when it comes to anything efed wise from promoing to the writing and the gfx. Definitely a future writer if someone ever steps down.   Also glad we get to face one another again for the tie breaker good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:42 am

One of my favourite people in EAW, legit. Idk if it seems this way all the time but the banter is fun as fuck; super chilled flog. Dont change <3
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:50 am

Prolly the best promoer in EAW. Really enjoyed our first time against each other, and can't wait to do it again
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 7:57 am

The switch to Voltage has been doing you justice. You are truly underrated I also love the gimmick switch probably my favorite in recent memory
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 9:35 am

Probably one of the most over guys in EAW after your program with DDD, it's awesome that around this point last year, you were really just floating around SD's mid-card and now, you've really become the main eventer that people have wanted you to become
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 9:45 am

I am absolutely glad to face you this week. This match might not be as big as we always imagine but I hope it's just the beginning. This won't be the last time we face each other!
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:47 am

I'm impressed with how you and Azumi continue to evolve. You guys got dealt a shitty hand with Sheridan's unceremonious departure and you've both handled it like aces.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 12:18 pm

Someone I consider my mentor ever since I joined EAW and by teaming with you I got to learn a lot about promoing and even more after we got done teaming. Currently, I'm loving how much time you've equally given both Carlos and April and both angles you're a part of are great
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 8:55 pm

Much love and respect to an awesome promoer and memeber of this community
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 9:33 pm

I'm glad that you're sticking around the forum; you were a pretty chill dude.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 10:17 pm

Dedicated match writer and overall good bloke.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 11:18 pm

One of my favorite guys to work with on Voltage and a great friend to me as much as I joke around. You've done great work as New Breed Champion
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 11:21 pm

One of the funniest guys I've ever known, a great personality in chat who despite attitudes and bullshit that happens has always managed to remain cool, calm, and collected, and a great friend. I know that this might not be said but you are one of the best writers here. Not just as a promoer but as a show writer for Voltage who has remained enthusiastic and has selflessly put himself to write long-ass shows and matches for us.

I haven't forgotten about KOE though. My asian hacker group is onto you, we are tracking your IP address right now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Sakuya ⚓ Goto

Hailing From : 沖縄

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 6th 2018, 11:46 pm

It's amazing to see how much you've grown into a huge star for EAW and only in a short time of a year plus. I think everyone knows that you would become a star for EAW and you're probably one of the people that everyone knows will become a champion really soon.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 9:39 am

I don't know if this is Haruna or Azumi (I'm leaning towards Azumi) but yes, you both are great promoers, so both of you can make this gimmick work. It's an interesting gimmick to be honest. And yes, I'm exited to see the first promo from this character too (H).
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 10:39 am

Nobi wrote:
I don't know if this is Haruna or Azumi (I'm leaning towards Azumi) but yes, you both are great promoers, so both of you can make this gimmick work. It's an interesting gimmick to be honest. And yes, I'm exited to see the first promo from this character too (H).
That one is both of our chars, btw. So it's like Noob Saibot and Smoke, Agni and Rudra, Ribby and Croaks kind of thing lol.

Anyway, Nobi. If you see my prediction. I am putting my bet against you. That should be your motivation to prove me wrong and win it all. I know you can! Anyway, good luck with your match!
Back to top Go down
Sydney St. Clair

Sydney St. Clair

Hailing From : Ashford in Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 10:44 am

The repackaging you've put into Zakkii has brought some new life to your work IMO. Very much like the new direction you are going with the character and can see it paying off in the short run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next