Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

The Compliment Game - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 7:16 pm

It's really amazing to see how far you've come since joining EAW after your first run as Riki
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 7:28 pm

Damn excited to see what you do with the wonderful opportunity you have at Manifest Destiny. Proud of the effort you have put in.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 7:43 pm

Awesome worker and writer. Love the characters you created and will be rooting for you to blow up cetinich
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 8:11 pm

Best podcast ever
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 9:01 pm

Nice pic base I like Ricochet
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 9:10 pm

Wish you would compliment on more than pic bases and sigs anyways though an active promoer hopefully you have a bright future
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 9:19 pm

Your storyline with DEDEDE is prepping you to be a top guy, it's been super enjoyable to see.
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

Hailing From : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 12th 2017, 9:23 pm

I'm convinced you're the Michaels of the KOTD
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 8:28 am

I'm glad u came back holmes outta all the fb fed douchebags u were by far the least douchiest.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 10:05 am

Time for you to get that big belt brother. You've worked hard and I think it's really your time here and now.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 2:28 pm

Had fun promo battling with you last week. You are without a doubt one of the best overall promoers EAW has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 2:39 pm

Let me say first that I love you! You have been my little Maddie/ Madz since you arrived in EAW. You have became such an amazing person and promoer and I am SO FUCKIN' proud of you of everything you have done here! I can't wait to see you become champion again, my boo and hopefully soon that will happen.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 3:13 pm

I've gotten to know so much about you this year. You're an excellent writer who allows people to develop their characters and express them creatively.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 3:19 pm

You do a good job as a female I didn't even know you were a dude
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 9:44 pm

A great promoers. You're also a nice guy as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 9:53 pm

Probably one of my favorite people who I'm not so close with, but enjoying talk to when we get the chance to. You're a pretty cool person. Keep being you, and don't ever change.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 10:09 pm

One of the most genuine promoers I ever came across.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 10:14 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
One of the most genuine promoers I ever came across.

Amazing promoer and an even better person.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 10:48 pm

One of my best friends in this place. Gives great advice, and truly cares. I am very glad to see Carlos back, but also keep up the fantastic work with April please. 
The Compliment Game - Page 13 Tenor
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 10:54 pm

Mami u is one of the nicest and most badass ppl here. Yo ass so bad that it even made Senn stop being racist long enough to eat it.  :lifesgood:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 13th 2017, 11:16 pm

Really amazing person out there! You wrote most of my stuff for Kendra's era on Empire which includes my biggest win.

I really hope for a big world title run for you, something that will be proof of all the hard work you've had put into your character
Back to top Go down
YAMADA

YAMADA

Hailing From : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 3:11 pm

Azumi!
What can I say? First person to greet me on this site back when I first joined. Ever since then you have been perhaps one of the most approachable people on the chatroom.
I really love seeing the work you put into your character and I see that Hikaru Shida has become a great fit for you.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 10:52 pm

You know, I always have a faith in you and believe that you can be something big in here. But you keep leaving.... eeh, maybe some real life thing that you can't abandon. Promise me you will stay here at least until you have something to remember. You WILL get it, I'm so sure!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 11:07 pm

Your gfx game has sky rocketed this past year. Your HOG work is amazing!
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 EmptySeptember 14th 2017, 11:14 pm

I like to think of myself as your number-one fan.  I root for you and I want you to succeed. You truly deserve it. Like I said there are three women on Empire I want to see shine and you are one of them. You selflessly put others before you and I say it time and time again because I feel like you don't get enough recognition for that. Outside of the fed, you're a wonderful genuine human being. A friend for life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next